The Trump Implosion.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, right wingers and Trump acolytes will reject the "source" of this report...but the implosion may be all too real.

An embattled Donald Trump urgently rallied his most visible supporters to defend his attacks on a federal judge's Mexican ancestry during a conference call on Monday in which he ordered them to question the judge's credibility and impugn reporters as racists. Throughout the call, Trump showed his narcissistic ego AND insulted his own staff and supporters.

"We will overcome," Trump said, according to two supporters who were on the call and requested anonymity to share their notes with Bloomberg Politics. "And I’ve always won and I’m going to continue to win. And that’s the way it is."

When former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer interrupted the discussion to inform Trump that his own campaign had asked surrogates to stop talking about the lawsuit in an e-mail on Sunday, Trump repeatedly demanded to know who sent the memo, and immediately overruled his staff [...]

"Are there any other stupid letters that were sent to you folks?" Trump said. "That's one of the reasons I want to have this call, because you guys are getting sometimes stupid information from people that aren't so smart.

Donald Trump calls his campaign stupid, staffed by 'people who aren't that smart'

All prearranged. He has always been in it to get Hillary elected, it just went further than he thought it would. Now it's time to start shedding support.

I'm not sure his original intent was to get Hillary elected (though that may be an added bonus in his mind), but I have suspected in the past that this was all a game in Trump's mind, and that he never expected it to go this far. So as his campaign goes on he's trying to say any ridiculous thing he can to shed support, but his poll numbers are only increasing. He's probably on his private jet right now rubbing his temples, wondering how he got himself in so deep.

All prearranged. He has always been in it to get Hillary elected, it just went further than he thought it would. Now it's time to start shedding support.

I'm not sure his original intent was to get Hillary elected (though that may be an added bonus in his mind), but I have suspected in the past that this was all a game in Trump's mind, and that he never expected it to go this far. So as his campaign goes on he's trying to say any ridiculous thing he can to shed support, but his poll numbers are only increasing. He's probably on his private jet right now rubbing his temples, wondering how he got himself in so deep.
We live in the Age of Stupidity now when evil is worshipped and good condemned. So people are drawn to his craziness like moths are to a flame. He just hasn't figured that out yet.

• Banned

I "almost" agree with you...Trump is the real Trojan Horse that will be able to virtually destroy the GOP in just a few months of his campaign.....something that the DNC was not able to do for decades.

I "almost" agree with you...Trump is the real Trojan Horse that will be able to virtually destroy the GOP in just a few months of his campaign.....something that the DNC was not able to do for decades.

Y'all are overthinking it.

:eusa_think:
Maybe Trump got a plan?

His specialty is bankruptcy. Got lots of experience in it. He gonna do for da country what he done for Atlantic Shitty.
Or more likely, that's what he's gonna do for his campaign.

The interesting part will come when he has to spin out of it without declaring himself a "loser". That'll be a lexicographical clusterfuck.

Of course, right wingers and Trump acolytes will reject the "source" of this report...but the implosion may be all too real.

An embattled Donald Trump urgently rallied his most visible supporters to defend his attacks on a federal judge's Mexican ancestry during a conference call on Monday in which he ordered them to question the judge's credibility and impugn reporters as racists. Throughout the call, Trump showed his narcissistic ego AND insulted his own staff and supporters.

"We will overcome," Trump said, according to two supporters who were on the call and requested anonymity to share their notes with Bloomberg Politics. "And I’ve always won and I’m going to continue to win. And that’s the way it is."

When former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer interrupted the discussion to inform Trump that his own campaign had asked surrogates to stop talking about the lawsuit in an e-mail on Sunday, Trump repeatedly demanded to know who sent the memo, and immediately overruled his staff [...]

"Are there any other stupid letters that were sent to you folks?" Trump said. "That's one of the reasons I want to have this call, because you guys are getting sometimes stupid information from people that aren't so smart.

Donald Trump calls his campaign stupid, staffed by 'people who aren't that smart'

Text book definition of a racist Trump,,,,, as said by Ryan

• Banned
I'm not sure his original intent was to get Hillary elected (though that may be an added bonus in his mind)

Maybe Trump is hoping for a cabinet post with Hillary...perhaps as Secretary of Decorum?

I'm not sure his original intent was to get Hillary elected (though that may be an added bonus in his mind)

Maybe Trump is hoping for a cabinet post with Hillary...perhaps as Secretary of Decorum?
Likely the IRS will be given the hands off order to all things Trump as his reward. The only thing DT believes in - more wealth.

Narcissistic Demigods do not play games, not for minute, he is in it to win, unfortunately for his followers he has always been plagued with foot in mouth syndrome, as with Biden. Regardless maybe the Rino's will once and for all leave the party and rejoin the D's.

Narcissistic Demigods do not play games, not for minute, he is in it to win, unfortunately for his followers he has always been plagued with foot in mouth syndrome, as with Biden. Regardless maybe the Rino's will once and for all leave the party and rejoin the D's.
He's in the best place for a racist At home with republicans

Likely the IRS will be given the hands off order to all things Trump as his reward. The only thing DT believes in - more wealth.
So you're voting for Hillary??

So you're voting for Hillary??
Writing in my own name.

The one very, very slim hope for the GOP????? Nominate someone else at your Cleveland convention (and hopefully there will be NO bloodshed caused by Trump's acolytes.)

Trump has mopped the floor with every opponent, while idiots repeatedly declared his campaign is finished.

Dream on.......Trump may have won the title of "leader of the pigsty", but now sane opposition AND his own racist big mouth will be doing him in.......

This is the pattern for a truly psychopathic/sociopathic personality. Very self-destructive.

Forum List

Back