The Trump Bump! Fiat Chrysler to invest $1 billion in Michigan & Ohio plants, create 2000 jobs

• Banned
they were intimidated by this!

C1r23KvVIAEKHTn.jpg

Once taxes and regulations are lowered this will become an almost daily story of companies bringing jobs back.....China cannot compete with American workers and technology.

I wish the tards would bother to read their own links:

"The announcement, in what the company said was the second phase of a plan it first made public a year ago...."

Trump has saved the economy so far even before he's in the White House, now that's what you call a good business man. Unbelievable, and everyone prospers.

President the Donald has created more jobs in his transition than Barry the Muslim did in 8 fucking years.. and GOOD JOBS.. Not parttime shit jobs at McDonalds..

I wish the tards would bother to read their own links:

"The announcement, in what the company said was the second phase of a plan it first made public a year ago...."

That's why I mentioned "Jeep moving to China" --- where Mitt Romney failed to read his own link, which would have revealed that Jeep/Chrysler was re-opening a factory in China while simultaneously expanding production in Ohio and Michigan... in other words opening up jobs in all three places. So they've been on this expansion for four years already.

But Romney ignored that even after it was explained, doubled down on dumb, and lost both states.

"With all of the jobs I am bringing back into the U.S. (even before taking office), with all of the new auto plants coming back into our country and with the massive cost reductions I have negotiated on military purchases and more, I believe the people are seeing BIG STUFF" - President Trump

Forum List

Back