The truly horrible House gun bill

How would you feel if a liberal judge somewhere allows a convicted rapist to go free with a suspended sentence, and then he rapes your daughter/wife/mother/sister? Do we not see threads in here where some are complaining about bad guys that pretty much get away with a light sentence or none at all cuz of their skin color? Are you still okay with a judge that errs on the side of individual rights?
Under-sentencing and/or early release of colored criminals is driven by "social justice" not individual rights.

Oooh... look who I triggered.

As usual, you're lying to yourself.
People of color = colored people.
if one term is racist, so is the other.
No way around it.
It’s racist no matter how you switch the words around.

Are ya saying that all we need to do is outlaw guns for blacks and the problem would be solved?

G head

Let your freak flag fly…

How would you feel if a liberal judge somewhere allows a convicted rapist to go free with a suspended sentence, and then he rapes your daughter/wife/mother/sister? Do we not see threads in here where some are complaining about bad guys that pretty much get away with a light sentence or none at all cuz of their skin color? Are you still okay with a judge that errs on the side of individual rights?
I meant we shouldn't convict people of a crime because we think they might commit one.

I meant we shouldn't convict people of a crime because we think they might commit one.

Nobody is being convicted of anything. I noticed you did not answer my questions:

Here's another one: do you feel like anybody who can afford a gun should be able to buy one? No background checks, nothing? Your daughter breaks up with a guy and he threatens to kill her, maybe even beats her up a few times. You're okay with him buying a gun, right?

Here's another one: do you feel like anybody who can afford a gun should be able to buy one? No background checks, nothing? Your daughter breaks up with a guy and he threatens to kill her, maybe even beats her up a few times. You're okay with him buying a gun, right?
And no response

Nobody is being convicted of anything. I noticed you did not answer my questions:

Well the problem is what if you daughter makes it up? There are already laws against harassing and threatening people......

Well the problem is what if you daughter makes it up? There are already laws against harassing and threatening people......

Yeah well, if it's your daughter, would she make that kind of thing up? What if it's somebody's daughter and she ain't making it up? You wanna tell me that sorta thing doesn't happen? Bull fuckin' shit. Christ on a crutch dude, it could be a woman, it could be elderly people, it could be anybody anywhere that somebody else wants to kill. The guy beats the shit out of you so you call the cops and get him arrested and he tells you you're dead as soon as he gets out. But no problem, right? We gotta be totally concerned with HIS right to own a gun, right? Fuck everybody else, right?

Yeah, there are laws against harassing and threatening people. You think somebody that wants to shoot the shit outta your daughter or anybody else gives a flyin' fuck about that? That's gonna stop some guy? Yeah, right happens all the time.

I want to hear you say it instead of beating around the bush. You don't want any restrictions whatsoever for who can buy or own a gun. Any fuckin' body, right? Crazy people, violent people, domestic abusers, no problem. No background checks, no criteria at all. If you got the money, we got the gun.

I don't buy your scenarios.

Forum List

Back