Republicans are pro terrorist. And fox news is a pro terrorist org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

Fox news won't air the Jan. 6 th hearings because the don't want to report and you decide.

They want to frame this whole thing without you hearing the facts.

It's indoctrination at its finest.

Fox news won't air the Jan. 6 th hearings because the don't want to report and you decide.

I dont think it was Republicans out there burning minority businesses and murdering black people.

This is another I HATE TRUMP thread, and should be moved to the rubber room.

• Banned
You would think that fox news would want their viewers to have all the information in front of them to decide for themselves. But they don't. They want to frame the whole thing and leave you in the dark to any information they don't provide you.

How do all of these morons find there way here?

You would think that fox news would want their viewers to have all the information in front of them to decide for themselves. But they don't. They want to frame the whole thing and leave you in the dark to any information they don't provide you.
How many Trump speeches, Bush Speeches, and other Republican investigations have failed to be aired on the Corporate media? I'll wager you can't answer or you'll just ignore it in favor of they never have, which would be an outright falsehood.

• Banned
It's very clear what fox news is doing.

They want to control how you think at all times.

They don't want you thinking for yourself at any point in time.

If the right wing org. Fox news won't give you the facts to decide on your own that's what you chose. Ignorance and propaganda. So when we laugh at you. Don't get triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back