The true living God

Actually those other gods are false made up gods-they do not exist. It is satan posing as those gods. Yet billions give them worship.
But you can see through Satan's posing where billions of others can't? How do you know you are not being fooled too?

I think, if I were Satan and wanted to bring mischief into the world, my weapon of choice would be faith, a great counter to reason.
Maybe if you had a little faith you would be more reasonable.
Ding can you explain how the bible and the big bang theory are perfectly the same as you said earlier
Yes, Genesis Chapter 1 is ancient man’s allegorical account of creation.

Genesis= words inspired by God.
Yes and it also means the origin or mode of formation of something.

But you can see through Satan's posing where billions of others can't? How do you know you are not being fooled too?

I think, if I were Satan and wanted to bring mischief into the world, my weapon of choice would be faith, a great counter to reason.
Ding can you explain how the bible and the big bang theory are perfectly the same as you said earlier

Genesis was written 13 billion years after the Universe. was created, unless you are going to babble that the Universe is 6000 years old

Man has been on earth for 6044 years. It was created before man came.
You have 0 clue how long after creation began that Genesis was written. And not a single mortal can prove how old the earth is.

Genesis was written 13 billion years after the Universe. was created, unless you are going to babble that the Universe is 6000 years old

You have 0 clue how long after creation began that Genesis was written. And not a single mortal can prove how old the earth is.
Corn was domesticated in Mexico 10000 years ago.

So much for your babbles.

Now do you have any input on the cubes toying with F18s.

I believe the oldest terrestrial earth rock is 4.7 billion years. The great thing about my life position is that I could care less about your low iq of 85

Whatever the actual age of the universe, it should be obvious to everyone that the universe LOOKS very old:
  • The universe is VERY big so light from the most distant objects take billions of years. Light from the other side of the Solar System alone takes 100,000 years.
  • The Atlantic Ocean formed when Africa and North America split and has been getting wider ever since. The current rate of growth, about the same speed as your fingernails grow, would mean the split happened 50 or so million years ago.
There are plenty of other example but you get the idea. My question of YEC folk is why did God create world that looks so old if it is not? It's almost like he wished to deceive us.

I believe the oldest terrestrial earth rock is 4.7 billion years. The great thing about my life position is that I could care less about your low iq of 85

You cant prove a word of your post. No mortal can

Whatever the actual age of the universe, it should be obvious to everyone that the universe LOOKS very old:
  • The universe is VERY big so light from the most distant objects take billions of years. Light from the other side of the Solar System alone takes 100,000 years.
  • The Atlantic Ocean formed when Africa and North America split and has been getting wider ever since. The current rate of growth, about the same speed as your fingernails grow, would mean the split happened 50 or so million years ago.
There are plenty of other example but you get the idea. My question of YEC folk is why did God create world that looks so old if it is not? It's almost like he wished to deceive us.

Not 1 single mortal knows how old the universe is.

You cant prove a word of your post. No mortal can
Google when was corn domesticated.

You could but you will not do anything that does not fit in with your 6000 year old earth

Comical

Yet you claim 6000 years

Okeedokee

Your answer may be correct but it is not an answer to my question of YEC folk is why did God create world that looks so old if it is not?

allegorical account of creation of which has been proven true by science.
This sentence makes no sense on any level. What a steaming pile of embarrassing bullshit.
What part of the universe was created from nothing and man is a product of that creation confuses you?
Sorry , you're going to have to figure out for yourself why your statement was embarrassingly stulid. Turn over the terms "allegory" and "literal" in your head for a while.

allegorical account of creation of which has been proven true by science.
This sentence makes no sense on any level. What a steaming pile of embarrassing bullshit.
What part of the universe was created from nothing and man is a product of that creation confuses you?
Sorry , you're going to have to figure out for yourself why your statement was embarrassingly stulid. Turn over the terms "allegory" and "literal" in your head for a while.
I’m not the one who is confused. It’s obvious that ancient man believed that the material world was created and that man is a product of that creation.

DNA is a product of the universe. Ergo the universe is a product of intelligence.
Haha,what a piece of shitty fallacy that is.
To you.
No, to everyone. The rules of logic are objective. Ding, its tike you just admit your faith is faith, and stop this embarrassing dog and pony show.
But you aren’t objective. Your ax grinding is obvious to everyone.

Even Darwin disagrees with you. The benefits of faith are obvious to most people. Therefore faith is logical to most people.

Your answer may be correct but it is not an answer to my question of YEC folk is why did God create world that looks so old if it is not?

The Earth looks spry and young. It's backed up by observable science. Maybe the people on it aren't the greatest because of sin. God laid out how he created the Earth and universe and then the evolutionists made up stuff to contradict every single thing he said in the first two books of Genesis. That has to be more than a coincidence.

I mean I'm not saying they did it on purpose, but evolution is based on what people write. It's like Satan guided these people to contradict every single thing that God wrote. It's Satan's antiGenesis.

For example, God tells us that the Earth wasn't the same in the past as it is today. We had Noah's Flood and that changed everything. OTOH, evolutionary thinking tells us the present is the key to the past with uniformitarianism.

The Earth looks spry and young. It's backed up by observable science. Maybe the people on it aren't the greatest because of sin. God laid out how he created the Earth and universe and then the evolutionists made up stuff to contradict every single thing he said in the first two books of Genesis. That has to be more than a coincidence.

I mean I'm not saying they did it on purpose, but evolution is based on what people write. It's like Satan guided these people to contradict every single thing that God wrote. It's Satan's antiGenesis.

For example, God tells us that the Earth wasn't the same in the past as it is today. We had Noah's Flood and that changed everything. OTOH, evolutionary thinking tells us the present is the key to the past with uniformitarianism.
You said the Earth looks spry and young, I said it and the universe looks old and listed the reasons why. Why do you think the Earth looks young?

Forum List

Back