The Trouble Starts: Head Of Hillary Clintons PAC Resigns Due To Infighting And Lack Of Money Raised

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a travesty! what will become of the world if we dont have a President Hillary!! we are doomed!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is a travesty! what will become of the world if we dont have a President Hillary!! we are doomed!
NO but the Democrats are doomed. Hillary represented their best shot, believe it or not. Their bench is so thin they have no one to fall back on.
That said, I wouldnt count Hillary out. McCain's campaign was about at this stage and he bounced back.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NO but the Democrats are doomed. Hillary represented their best shot, believe it or not. Their bench is so thin they have no one to fall back on.
That said, I wouldnt count Hillary out. McCain's campaign was about at this stage and he bounced back.
he bounced back and out....back again....

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hillary is already showing signs of one of those ailments(you know, the ones that cause u to answer simple questions with either "I dont recall" or "what difference does it make". I cannot phathom her state of mind when she turns 85 in two years.

natstew

Gold Member
Reaction score
Remember Hillary's 'landing under fire' that never happened?

J.E.D

Gold Member
Reaction score
He knows what's coming. There has been recent renewed interest in Bill Clinton's association with the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. That's why she's hiding out not announcing her candidacy. She's hoping it'll blow over.
Brock knows the truth is ready to come out and he wants no part of it.

David Brock resigns from Hillary Clinton PAC - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO
You're like the only person in the world who thinks Palin stands a chance at becoming potus; so, your credibility on this subject is nonexistent.

Not that I support Clinton. Just sayin' that you're a fucking retarded douchebag, so fuck off, dick-sniff

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
Hillary is already showing signs of one of those ailments(you know, the ones that cause u to answer simple questions with either "I dont recall" or "what difference does it make". I cannot phathom her state of mind when she turns 85 in two years.
Aw, she'll dry out in time to make the race.

They're sobering her up as we post.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aw, she'll dry out in time to make the race.

They're sobering her up as we post.
i wonder if she will have brain surgery performed, just in time for her debate with Cruz/Walker. either one will crush her like a cat vs hamster.

OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List