The Trouble Starts: Head Of Hillary Clintons PAC Resigns Due To Infighting And Lack Of Money Raised

This is a travesty! what will become of the world if we dont have a President Hillary!! we are doomed!
NO but the Democrats are doomed. Hillary represented their best shot, believe it or not. Their bench is so thin they have no one to fall back on.
That said, I wouldnt count Hillary out. McCain's campaign was about at this stage and he bounced back.

This is a travesty! what will become of the world if we dont have a President Hillary!! we are doomed!
NO but the Democrats are doomed. Hillary represented their best shot, believe it or not. Their bench is so thin they have no one to fall back on.
That said, I wouldnt count Hillary out. McCain's campaign was about at this stage and he bounced back.
he bounced back and out....back again....

Hillary is already showing signs of one of those ailments(you know, the ones that cause u to answer simple questions with either "I dont recall" or "what difference does it make". I cannot phathom her state of mind when she turns 85 in two years.

Brock reads my posts at USMB and realizes Democrats will destroy Hillary during the primaries

He knows what's coming. There has been recent renewed interest in Bill Clinton's association with the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. That's why she's hiding out not announcing her candidacy. She's hoping it'll blow over.
Brock knows the truth is ready to come out and he wants no part of it.

David Brock resigns from Hillary Clinton PAC - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO
You're like the only person in the world who thinks Palin stands a chance at becoming potus; so, your credibility on this subject is nonexistent.

Not that I support Clinton. Just sayin' that you're a fucking retarded douchebag, so fuck off, dick-sniff

Hillary is already showing signs of one of those ailments(you know, the ones that cause u to answer simple questions with either "I dont recall" or "what difference does it make". I cannot phathom her state of mind when she turns 85 in two years.
Aw, she'll dry out in time to make the race.

They're sobering her up as we post.

Aw, she'll dry out in time to make the race.

They're sobering her up as we post.
i wonder if she will have brain surgery performed, just in time for her debate with Cruz/Walker. either one will crush her like a cat vs hamster.

Forum List

Back