The Trans-Fad and it's many, many, many victims.

Drag queens. Men who have a desire to dress up as ridiculously overtly sexualized women. You are supposed to join in their fantasy and accept them, even put your own children in their presence so your children will be desensitized to their fetish and accept it as normal. Or you are an intolerant ogre.
RuPaul is like the lame stream media. Pushing this shit as "normal".
RuPaul is in drag, and it's an act. It's not who he is. It's what he does for a living. In his ordinary life, he's just a gay guy who dresses like a guy.
He pushes it. If he wants to look like a woman...and he does a mighty damn good job of it....then fine. But his drag show is doing more harm than good in my opinion. But thats me and my 2 cents only.

He pushes it. If he wants to look like a woman...and he does a mighty damn good job of it....then fine. But his drag show is doing more harm than good in my opinion. But thats me and my 2 cents only.

(My emphasis)
Of course it does. How is drag shows different than the old minstrel black face shows?
Both are actors making a parody of a set of people.
Drag queens do not dress like women, they dress like a parody of a woman. A ridiculously over sexualized, usually physically exaggerated breast etc.
How is this acceptable?
It absolutely hurts REAL transgenders being able to gain broad acceptance.

Some believe that the pathology stems from a narcissistic trajectory and early life choices. It’s certainly an intriguing malady, and we call it such only after the victim-scapegoat has chosen to mutilate its (original [italics]) flesh. Up to that point, it’s a more benign virtual pathology.

One adds to the file pathologies such as islamic clitorectomies (ex. Guinea Bissau) or genital mutilation in the Russian ‘Kleisty’ Old Believers of British Columbia, USA (Robert Service, A Short History of Russia).

One adds to the file pathologies such as islamic clitorectomies (ex. Guinea Bissau) or genital mutilation in the Russian ‘Kleisty’ Old Believers of British Columbia, USA (Robert Service, A Short History of Russia).
I get it.... sort of the opposite side of the spectrum.
One side is fanatical religious dogma with extreme intolerance, on the other side is ideologues basing their philosophy on unrealistic ideas that harms just as many people. Opposite, but equally devastating.
However, one is a small set of people in one corner of the world, leftist ideology has spread over the globe.
Both no doubt seeing each other as the "evil one"... the rest of us know they both are.

One could suggest that self-mutilation is also a sensationalist ploy for attention and especially shock value: the eye-pain of blm’s destruction of America’s infrastruture is the flipside of fascism.

Forum List

Back