The trade deficit with China is back on the rise again with Xiden at the helm.

If anyone else has been paying attention like me, you know that for the last 3 and a half or 4 years, while Trump was president, our trade deficit with China was going down and now it's on its' way back up.

Scroll down to US Trade Deficit;

Donald Trump spent the last year of his term nattering about China, while ignoring the rest of America's trading partners and trade deals. Yes, he finally got the trade deficit with China down, but figures for 2020 are indicative of nothing in terms of global trends. With world trade and travel at a standstill or going in fits and starts, the US economy posted the largest trade deficit in its history.

For example, your trade deficit with the EU increased last year and is even higher in the first two months of 2021.
If anyone else has been paying attention like me, you know that for the last 3 and a half or 4 years, while Trump was president, our trade deficit with China was cut from a trillion down to $300 billion, and now it's going back up.

The Trade deficit with China was never anywhere near a trillion dollars.

View attachment 479021

Stop lying.
That's a bullshit chart-- I know it was over $800 billion when I started following it in 2016.

The thing about the right is that they know so many things that simply are not true. I don't know what figures you've been looking at but the government's own numbers have never shown an $800 billion deficit with China.

The US Trade Deficit with China in 2016 was $346 billion. From the US Government's website:

Even the total trade deficit with all world's nations in 2016, $735 billion - well under the amount you claimed. It was $792 billion in 2017, has gone up steadily every year Trump was in office, and was $905 billion in 2020

If anyone else has been paying attention like me, you know that for the last 3 and a half or 4 years, while Trump was president, our trade deficit with China was going down and now it's on its' way back up.

Angelo, nations' annual gross domestic product, (GDP) represents net values of goods and services produced by their entire population. Regardless of a nations annual GDPs, the values of annual production by trade surplus nations were greater, and trade deficit nations were less than than their production efforts and costs; (i.e. they spent less or more than they produced).

[GDP does not indicate extents of populations' joy, satisfaction, or their more humane (rather than beastly) characteristics. But we haven't a superior and more generally accepted gauge of national economies. For GDP comparisons among nations, products are all valued by the same currency and within the same common market places.]

Refer to: Import certificates - Wikipedia
Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back