Is the US economy weakening to China?

Parker99

May 7, 2017
I hear China currency is stronger than before. America currency is weakening. They own the market and their currency could be dominant like America's has been before.

Also I hear US trade deficit to China is really bad.

With their man in the White House China is going to eat our lunch. No wonder they were so thrilled when Joe Dufus managed to steal the election.

With their man in the White House China is going to eat our lunch. No wonder they were so thrilled when Joe Dufus managed to steal the election.
"Their man" isn't in the Whitehouse. He's the OP.

They own the market and their currency could be dominant like America's has been before.

Nobody wants to hold Chinese Yuan, especially the Chinese.

Not sure I understand.

I hear the US has unfair trade deal with China.

No US politician talked about this ever from what I understand. If I remember Trump was the only one that said some thing remotely about this.

But wall street did not like that or China.

They own the market and their currency could be dominant like America's has been before.

Not sure I understand.

No US politician talked about this ever from what I understand. If I remember Trump was the only one that said some thing remotely about this.

Wall Street loves China.

Not sure I understand.

Not sure I understand.

People can hold their wealth in many different currencies.
Nobody wants to hold it in the Chinese currency.

Bullshit!!!

They own his ass after giving the billion dollar investment to the bag boy Hunter with the kickbacks to the Big Guy.

Joe Dufus is doing everything possible to weaken this country and the Chicoms couldn't be more please. Their little scam of releasing a virus that would cause a world wide pandemic to weakened Trump great economy worked. It also gave the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Beautiful maneuvering by the Chinese to get Trump out of office and their man in the White House.

Bullshit!!!

They own his ass after giving the billion dollar investment to the bag boy Hunter with the kickbacks to the Big Guy.

Joe Dufus is doing everything possible to weaken this country and the Chicoms couldn't be more please. Their little scam of releasing a virus that would cause a world wide pandemic to weakened Trump great economy worked. It also gave the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Beautiful maneuvering by the Chinese to get Trump out of office and their man in the White House.
Repeating wacky conspiracy theories doesn't make them real.

Their little scam of releasing a virus that would cause a world wide pandemic to weakened Trump great economy worked. It also gave the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.
It's amazing how you weave the results of Trumps inept response to the coronavirus, to the Chinese predicting Trump would f*** it up.

What I find fascinating is how did the Chinese know that Trump would completely f*** up the response?

Had Trump not "played down" the virus, everything Flash pointed out, never would have happened.

Bullshit!!!

Democrats are not Americans. They may live in America and they may have been born in America but they are pieces of shit that want to destroy this country. Joe Dufus is agreat example. Owned by the Chinese. Elected through fraud and has an agenda to destroy this country while raiding the treasury.

Joe Dufus is agreat example. Owned by the Chinese. Elected through fraud and has an agenda to destroy this country while raiding the treasury.
You need to see a headshrinker. Maybe have a talk with Sigmund Fraud.

Bullshit!!!

I was reading some where china is buying up lot of American companies and owning a lot of stuff in the the US.

China and Russia are laughing there asses off now at how retarded our country has become.

Bullshit!!!

I was reading some where china is buying up lot of American companies and owning a lot of stuff in the the US.
That's been happening since Ronny Raygun was president.

New Topics

Forum List

Back