The time to send rescuers is IMMEDIATELY,

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2020
The time to send rescuers after a building collapse is IMMEDIATELY when you actually have a chance of finding people alive-----NOT after doing a photo opt several days later when you have the press around to make a big EMPTY show about sending help after everyone is already dead.

I was living in Japan in 1995 during the great Kobe Earthquake. Many buildings collapsed and hundreds were trapped in the wreckage.

The Swiss government immediately offered to fly over a special team of dogs, specially trained to find survivors in building wreckage.

The Japanese government immediately thanked them and accepted their offer but ... they said, according to Japanese animal import regulations, the dogs would have to remain in quarantine for 3 months before they could be used.

The time to send rescuers after a building collapse is IMMEDIATELY when you actually have a chance of finding people alive-----NOT after doing a photo opt several days later when you have the press around to make a big EMPTY show about sending help after everyone is already dead.

Did you read the article?

This is a fresh shift.

Thu, July 1, 2021, 9:28 AM·1 min read
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (Reuters) -The U.S. federal government is sending more emergency officials on Thursday to support search-and-rescue efforts at the condominium collapse in Surfside, Florida, according to the White House.

They said five urban search-and-rescue teams of 80 people each will be on the ground at the ruins of the Champlain Towers South condo, with two more teams on standby to relieve them.

continued

I think the people on the ground already knew, when you see crushed bodies and all, well they are just dead

Did you read the article?

This is a fresh shift.

Thu, July 1, 2021, 9:28 AM·1 min read
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (Reuters) -The U.S. federal government is sending more emergency officials on Thursday to support search-and-rescue efforts at the condominium collapse in Surfside, Florida, according to the White House.

They said five urban search-and-rescue teams of 80 people each will be on the ground at the ruins of the Champlain Towers South condo, with two more teams on standby to relieve them.

continued
You can't keep awake can you?

surada I read it....JULY 1----after biden does his political speech for Florida and a week after the collapse, Biden idiotic representative says that they are going to send 400 searchers to look for survivors. Hey newsflash surada--a week later, you aren't going to be find survivors. THE TIME TO SEND SEARCHERS TO FIND SURVIVORS was when this happened not a week later after biden's idiotic speech trying to score political points. Apparently they and you are incapable of any real human emotions-------and can only attempt to fake it. Otherwise you would realize why this is wrong.

Sending 400 searchers now only wastes takepayers money and puts their lives in danger as cave ins and accidents will be more likely to happen as they put the extra bodies on site with very very little hope of finding any survivors.

Oh and Surada since you are so slow---lets try this.....if you are trapped in the building barely hanging on to your life, do you want to wait an entire week for the president to send rescuers in so he can give a political speech first or do you want the rescuers in immediately giving you the best chance of surviving?

surada I read it....JULY 1----after biden does his political speech for Florida and a week after the collapse, Biden idiotic representative says that they are going to send 400 searchers to look for survivors. Hey newsflash surada--a week later, you aren't going to be find survivors. THE TIME TO SEND SEARCHERS TO FIND SURVIVORS was when this happened not a week later after biden's idiotic speech trying to score political points. Apparently they and you are incapable of any real human emotions-------and can only attempt to fake it. Otherwise you would realize why this is wrong.

Sending 400 searchers now only wastes takepayers money and puts their lives in danger as cave ins and accidents will be more likely to happen as they put the extra bodies on site with very very little hope of finding any survivors.

It collapsed at 1:30 in the morning on the 29th.

It was declared a national emergency 2-3 days ago and rescue efforts began immediately. There is likely no one left alive, but the bodies still have to be recovered.

How would YOU have rescued people from that unstable pile of debris?

surada Lord have mercy Surada..........
You lie about everything.

The building collapsed June 24 not the 29 as you claim....What is wrong with you lying about something like this?

You're right. My mistake.

Timeline: The Surfside Condo Collapse In Florida : Live ...

2 days ago · In the pre-dawn hours of June 24, part of the Champlain Towers South condo building in Surfside, Fla., suddenly collapsed. Video of the building's collapse showed floor after floor crumbling in …

Oh and Surada since you are so slow---lets try this.....if you are trapped in the building barely hanging on to your life, do you want to wait an entire week for the president to send rescuers in so he can give a political speech first or do you want the rescuers in immediately giving you the best chance of surviving?
It is not Biden's fault it takes a week for him to process things that happen

The building collapsed June 24 not the 29 as you claim....What is wrong with you lying about something like this?

2 days ago · In the pre-dawn hours of June 24, part of the Champlain Towers South condo building in Surfside, Fla., suddenly collapsed. Video of the building's collapse showed floor after floor crumbling in …
You forgot to say it is Trump's fault. You people just say whatever you want as fact

You forgot to say it is Trump's fault. You people just say whatever you want as fact

Why do you think its Trump's fault? The building was built in 1981.. What bank financed it.. Remember the S&L scandals?

Why do you think its Trump's fault? The building was built in 1981.. What bank financed it.. Remember the S&L scandals?
My God I didn't realize this, near 14,000 posts in 6 months..................14,000?...... Fourteen thousand?

Are you like the locust that just pops out of the ground every so many years shrieking like crazy??

Seeing as Biden used his first sons death as a stepping stool to his political platforms............I would not be shocked to find out Biden HAD him murdered, just for this reason.

I am also not shocked Babbling Brainless Biden is taking his time moseying down there to make a goddamned speech. Like THAT is going to help anybody!!! What a goddamned POS!!

Forum List

Back