The Time has Come for Fox News

Then, unlike the other guy, you can provide a link of Trump calling the virus a hoax?
Trump called the suggested response and the concerns a hoax. Everyone in the world, besides you freakish cultists, is aware of this and is embarrassed for the United States because of it.

You freaks are even still doubling down on it.

Not seeing a link.

Can't find one that says what you want it to say?

Go waste something new else's time cultist. You freaks are on an island on this one. Everyone knows what he and his State media did. And the effects still reverberate here, as all of you still toe dear leader's line on the hoax.

So, what was Trump referring to , specifically, when he used the word hoax repeatedly? Be specific. Use your big boy words.

Go waste something new else's time cultist.

Like you waste ours?

Why don't you get some Q-tips, clean your ears, and actually listen to what he said, and not go by what your masters have told you he said.

Use your big boy words.

I'm waiting for the day you grow up, and learn some.
Cute crybabying!

So, when trump said the word "hoax" at his cousinfucker rallies, to what, specifically, was he referring?

Sure I do. They have made the occasional mistake, just like anyone else.

Faux Noize lies.

In your moronic opinion. But do you have any EVIDENCE that denying that Barack Obama actually is god is a "lie?" :dunno:
Did CNN say that? If so, can you link it?

CNN? I was thinking you, Comrade. So what do you claim the horrid heretics of Fox are lying about, if not that they deny your god is god?
Nope, you aren't allowed to do that. You put words into my mouth. Find a quote of me saying that or admit you're the lying piece of shit we all know you are.

So stupid fuck, you claimed that the heretics of Fox news should be shut down for lying, what is it you claim they are lying about? I understand the you Chinese Communist democrats (CCD's) bitterly hate the bill of rights and seek to crush all civil liberties, but your justifications seem to be based on nothing but your own hatred.
Heretics?

Who said anything about that?

They provide misinformation and conspiracy theories. They could get people hurt or killed. They need to be stopped.
1st ammendment anybody, comrade?
They are shouting "fire!" In a crowded theater.

The 1st amendment doesn't protect that kind of speech.

Then, unlike the other guy, you can provide a link of Trump calling the virus a hoax?
Trump called the suggested response and the concerns a hoax. Everyone in the world, besides you freakish cultists, is aware of this and is embarrassed for the United States because of it.

Not seeing a link.

Go waste something new else's time cultists. You freaks are on an island on this morning be.

I just sneezed on you and you ate my bugger, ha ha ha.

Get a grip will ya?
I see you paused long enough from downplaying the virus, per your cult leader's orders, to whine about someone insulting dear leader. I imagine that's about all you freaks have to do these days.

Paused long enough?
Come again?

Your dealing with a guy who is not affraid of the one who can kill the body, I am only affraid of the one who can kill the body and soul..

Matthew 10:28

Not seeing a link.

Go waste something new else's time cultist. You freaks are on an island on this one. Everyone knows what he and his State media did. And the effects still reverberate here, as all of you still toe dear leader's line on the hoax.

So, what was Trump referring to , specifically, when he used the word hoax repeatedly? Be specific. Use your big boy words.

Go waste something new else's time cultist.

Like you waste ours?

Why don't you get some Q-tips, clean your ears, and actually listen to what he said, and not go by what your masters have told you he said.

Use your big boy words.

I'm waiting for the day you grow up, and learn some.
Cute crybabying!

So, when trump said the word "hoax" at his cousinfucker rallies, to what, specifically, was he referring?

Here, have someone read this to you

Faux Noize lies.

In your moronic opinion. But do you have any EVIDENCE that denying that Barack Obama actually is god is a "lie?" :dunno:

CNN? I was thinking you, Comrade. So what do you claim the horrid heretics of Fox are lying about, if not that they deny your god is god?
Nope, you aren't allowed to do that. You put words into my mouth. Find a quote of me saying that or admit you're the lying piece of shit we all know you are.

So stupid fuck, you claimed that the heretics of Fox news should be shut down for lying, what is it you claim they are lying about? I understand the you Chinese Communist democrats (CCD's) bitterly hate the bill of rights and seek to crush all civil liberties, but your justifications seem to be based on nothing but your own hatred.
Heretics?

They provide misinformation and conspiracy theories. They could get people hurt or killed. They need to be stopped.

You lost your remote again under the couch?

Get up and change the channel fat ass.

No, freak. I want the take straight from the buttsucking mouth of a trump cultist. That's you.

So, to what, specifically, was Trump referring, in his repeated use of the word hoax? What's the matter, embarrassed? Why are his cultists downplaying the virus?

The answers are obvious to any functioning adult. But I want to laugh at you and hear your take as you lie to yourself out loud.

Your dealing with a guy who is not affraid of the one who can kill the body, I am only affraid
In other words, a crazy person. Let me fix your stupid post:

I am dealing with a guy who doesn't care about other people.

Care?

I dont even like you, I am praying right now an asteroid hits you on the head.

Once again get a crip, life goes on.

No, freak. I want the take straight from the buttsucking mouth of a trump cultist. That's you.

So, to what, specifically, was Trump referring, in his repeated use of the word hoax? What's the matter, embarrassed? Why are his cultists downplaying the virus?

The answers are obvious to any functioning adult. But I want to laugh at you and hear your take as you lie to yourself out loud.

The answers are obvious to any functioning adult.

Yes, they are.

and which explains why you have so much trouble with it.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

No, they sure don't. But they do refute what you Chinese Communists say. You WILL get lots of people killed with your lies about hydroxychloroquine and your attempts to thwart effective treatments. But then, that's what democrats want, dead Americans.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Nah, you're just lying through your fucking teeth because you're a scumbag. It was the Chinese controlled media with claims of "100 million dead Americans" who were shouting fire in a crowded theater. Even now the Beijing controlled fucks at MSNBC are hoping that 2 million Americans die.

(Morning Schmoe killed the Youtube of him saying this)

1. Trump was talking about those like you being the Hoax with your fake outrage and criticism.

2. Bill de Blasio also downplayed the virus and it threat back in late January and early February, how many New Yorkers that went on with their daily lives fell sick from the virus that de Blasio was not taking seriously back then?

3. Watch you keep spinning the same old tired shit that has been debunked over and over and proclaim that de Blasio comments do not matter when they do seeing his people of his City listened to him and now are suffering!

-----

So if you refuse to hold your own side accountable for their comments and lack of commonsense then how can you demand Trumpsters to hold Trump accountable?

Of course you are another partisan nut that will not admit that you only hold Trump accountable just because of him being Republican...

Last edited:

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

You lost your remote again under the couch?

Get up and change the channel fat ass.
Not sure what you're getting at there, kiddo.

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

No, they sure don't. But they do refute what you Chinese Communists say. You WILL get lots of people killed with your lies about hydroxychloroquine and your attempts to thwart effective treatments. But then, that's what democrats want, dead Americans.
Chinese communist?

Where is that garbage coming from?

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Nah, you're just lying through your fucking teeth because you're a scumbag. It was the Chinese controlled media with claims of "100 million dead Americans" who were shouting fire in a crowded theater. Even now the Beijing controlled fucks at MSNBC are hoping that 2 million Americans die.

(Morning Schmoe killed the Youtube of him saying this)
What Chinese controlled media?

Is this some sorta projection thing over your party's Russian connections?

If I was that, I'd be a black conservative.

gratuitous racial slur removed. You haven't the first clue who the American Conservative of the social-political ethos of the Declaration of Independence is. You've shown yourself to be nothing more than just another two-bit punk, racist moron who would enslave us all to the state. You're a godless, slogan-spouting fool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Communist Chinese democrats. CCD's

China gives you traitors your marching orders. You traitor scum have long said that Trump isn't your president - Xi Jinping is....

Faux Noize lies.

Heretics?

Chinese communist?

Communist Chinese democrats. CCD's

China gives you traitors your marching orders. You traitor scum have long said that Trump isn't your president - Xi Jinping is....
Ridiculous conspiracy theory to distract from the real.facts.

If I was that, I'd be a black conservative.

gratuitous racial slur removed. You haven't the first clue who the American Conservative of the social-political ethos of the Declaration of Independence is. You've shown yourself to be nothing more than just another two-bit punk, racist moron who would enslave us all to the state. You're a godless, slogan-spouting fool.

BTW, as for the supposed gratuitous racial slur removed: what a load of bullshit!

I (a black American conservative--a classical liberal of the Lockean tradition on which this nation was founded) repeat: IM2 is a silly-ass, leftist, plantation house negro! He's a foot-shuffling, yessam-boss-mumblin', statist-ass-kissin'negro of a slew-foot, slogan-spouting dimwit! And any asshole who spouts his Marxist drivel, regardless of the color of his skin, is a a foot-shuffling, yessam-boss-mumblin', statist-ass-kissin'negro of a slew-foot, slogan-spouting dimwit too! There's no racial slurs going on with my posts!

Unlike the moronic IM2, I am not a racist! My observation has absolutely nothing to do with skin color; only morons fail to love all of humanity under God..

Most likely the monitor/administrator who interpreted and then censored my "plantation house negro" as a "racial slur" is a pansy-ass, white leftist!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their
Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You asshole leftists are the one's obsessed with skin color with your pc, multiculturalist, identity politics, statist bullshit; you're the racists, indeed, the racial-slur-spouting morons . . . only your racism, your racial slurs, are expressed in the code of victimology and mealy-mouthed, virtue-signaling!

Frankly, I'm not sure who I despise more: the racist, so-called victimized minorities of the left or the virtue-signaling, self-flagellating white simpletons of the left.

Let my post stand as is. My father is white; my mother, black. I despise leftists and racists. I hold to the imperatives of God and liberty!

Forum List

Back