The Thought Police.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
I heard on the news recently that a number of cops got into trouble for texting each other "racist" messages. People should be able to say to each other whatever in the hell they want to say. It's nobody else's business.

I agree when it comes to freedom of speech. People should be able to talk and debate. I should be able to wear male clothing and act like a man as that is my freedom of speech and expression.

Don't know much about civil service jobs do you? Provably racist cops destroy the public trust in their department. It also opens the door for civil rights lawsuits should any of their arrests not turn out so well. They drill it into their heads that racism can cost them their jobs. If they do it anyway it's on them.

• Banned
I agree when it comes to freedom of speech. People should be able to talk and debate. I should be able to wear male clothing and act like a man as that is my freedom of speech and expression.

I think the only reason why it even came up in the news was because of an agenda the media has. An anti-White agenda. Cops are cops. They have a job to do and rules to follow. Apart from that, it doesn't matter what their personal opinions may be.

• Banned
democrats hate freedom of speech......it give them huge hemmorhoids and unwanted pregnancies

I think you're wrong. Democrats love the hell out of freedom of speech. As long as that freedom of speech is promoting LBGTQ, defunding the police or any number of anti-White philosophies.

• Banned
Don't know much about civil service jobs do you? Provably racist cops destroy the public trust in their department. It also opens the door for civil rights lawsuits should any of their arrests not turn out so well. They drill it into their heads that racism can cost them their jobs. If they do it anyway it's on them.

So, you like the idea of "thought police?"

So, you like the idea of "thought police?"
Me liking it or not has nothing to do with anything. You seemed to be clueless about the rules the police have to follow and why. I have no hope you will actually understand but the attempt was made.

Sure,but when you start pushing your shit on children it ends there.
The gay parade in Florida cancelled when they found out they couldnt expose themselves to children.

Me liking it or not has nothing to do with anything. You seemed to be clueless about the rules the police have to follow and why. I have no hope you will actually understand but the attempt was made.

Any rules the cops have to follow have nothing to do with their personal believe. It is just what they are required to do as police.

I heard on the news recently that a number of cops got into trouble for texting each other "racist" messages. People should be able to say to each other whatever in the hell they want to say. It's nobody else's business.

The problem comes when people find out about it. If you're a cop, you're supposed to be impartial. You shouldn't be a racist... in the UK racists are banned from being cops and police. It makes things better.

I don't want a racist being a cop. Either change your mentality, keep it inside, or get a different job.

You can be a racist, you just can't be a racist AND be a public servant.

I think the only reason why it even came up in the news was because of an agenda the media has. An anti-White agenda. Cops are cops. They have a job to do and rules to follow. Apart from that, it doesn't matter what their personal opinions may be.
And since Blacks commit most violent crimes ,the Cops are justified. So if they resist arrest,keep smokin' them. George Floyd was a dirty junkie who's destiny was to catch a bullet or a life term. Same with that Trayvon punk.

Forum List

Back