The Thing About Old Goats

Reminds me of a friend and his wife visiting from Michigan. I took them to the Cadillac Bar and in the window by the front door there was a goat roasting over an open fire. I convinced the wife it was a Doberman. The woman lost her mind. I was no longer welcome in the Cadillac Bar.

Reminds me of a friend and his wife visitin from Michigan. I took them to the Cadillac Bar and in the window by the front door there was a goat roasting over an open fire. I convinced the wife it was a Doberman. The woman lost her mind. I was no longer welcome in the Cadillac Bar.
You are just evil! :21:

giphy.gif

I'll never forget the first hunting trip to my bosses 40k acre lease on the mexican border.
Turns out he puts on a show for those who are showing up for the first time.
He calls out for one of the mexican ranch hands and tells him something in spanish,most of us not knowing spanish had no idea what was coming.
Next thing you know the guy's dragging a young goat out of a pen and then proceeds to throw it's hind quarters over his shoulder,puts it's nut sack between his teeth and with the other hand slices off the goats nuts and tosses em to one of the dogs.
Then he dresses it out and puts it on the smoker.

The next trip was even better knowing what was coming for the uninitiated.

I'll never forget the first hunting trip to my bosses 40k acre lease on the mexican border.
Turns out he puts on a show for those who are showing up for the first time.
He calls out for one of the mexican ranch hands and tells him something in spanish,most of us not knowing spanish had no idea what was coming.
Next thing you know the guy's dragging a young goat out of a pen and then proceeds to throw it's hind quarters over his shoulder,puts it's nut sack between his teeth and with the other hand slices off the goats nuts and tosses em to one of the dogs.
Then he dresses it out and puts it on the smoker.

The next trip was even better knowing what was coming for the uninitiated.

Odd that you would enjoy goat teabagging, but I won't report you this time.

You know, if you can keep the doe away from the buck, you keep the gamey taste out of the meat. The male, when mating season rolls around, pees all over themselves and they stink to high heaven.

I know this because I raised goats while in high school. And, not only are they good eating, but they also have better milk than cows do (provided, you keep the doe away from the male, otherwise it smells bad and tastes worse).

One of the reasons I never had zits or blackheads growing up was because I primarily drank goat milk. The fat globs in goat milk are smaller than what they are in cow milk, which makes for a much richer milk, as well as helps keep your complexion clear. And, because of the way the milk globs are smaller, it makes one hell of a good ice cream.

You know, if you can keep the doe away from the buck, you keep the gamey taste out of the meat. The male, when mating season rolls around, pees all over themselves and they stink to high heaven.

I know this because I raised goats while in high school. And, not only are they good eating, but they also have better milk than cows do (provided, you keep the doe away from the male, otherwise it smells bad and tastes worse).

One of the reasons I never had zits or blackheads growing up was because I primarily drank goat milk. The fat globs in goat milk are smaller than what they are in cow milk, which makes for a much richer milk, as well as helps keep your complexion clear. And, because of the way the milk globs are smaller, it makes one hell of a good ice cream.
Goat milk makes delicious Roquefort cheese. Puts hair on your chest.

I know my dogs love the shit!!!

Some people can be quite squeamish about goat milk. I remember that we had the neighbors over one night for dinner, and for dessert, we had home made ice cream. When they said that it was some of the best ice cream they had ever had, because it had an excellent texture and taste, I told them it was because it was made from goats milk.

They then gently put down their spoons and pushed their bowls away. They wouldn't eat another bite after they found out it was goat milk ice cream.

Forum List

Back