The Tea Party is Colorless!!!

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Tea Party is Americans.
Not Divided and labeled like Democrats do.

OP
GHook93

GHook93

Aristotle
Reaction score
I hate the labels of African American, Italian American, Hispanic American, Jewish American, Russian American, Irish American, Native American etc.

If you accept citizen to this country then you should only call yourself an American. If you want to further label yourself, say I'm and American and my ancestors were from Russia (in my case).

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Reaction score
I find it interesting that they are trying so hard to stick the racist thing on the tea party...saul alinsky anyone? Identify, polorize, isolate.......sorry dems, you cant Alinsky those who understand alinsky ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9X5moico4]Tea Party Patriots Invite Janeane Garofalo for America's Tea Party on July 4, 2009! - YouTube[/ame]

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hate the labels of African American, Italian American, Hispanic American, Jewish American, Russian American, Irish American, Native American etc.

If you accept citizen to this country then you should only call yourself an American. If you want to further label yourself, say I'm and American and my ancestors were from Russia (in my case).
EXACTLY!

:clap2:

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do the same. I'm an American and my ancestors came from Germany,England and Ireland.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List