The Tea Party is Colorless!!!

The Tea Party is Americans.
Not Divided and labeled like Democrats do.

I hate the labels of African American, Italian American, Hispanic American, Jewish American, Russian American, Irish American, Native American etc.

If you accept citizen to this country then you should only call yourself an American. If you want to further label yourself, say I'm and American and my ancestors were from Russia (in my case).

I find it interesting that they are trying so hard to stick the racist thing on the tea party...saul alinsky anyone? Identify, polorize, isolate.......sorry dems, you cant Alinsky those who understand alinsky ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9X5moico4]Tea Party Patriots Invite Janeane Garofalo for America's Tea Party on July 4, 2009! - YouTube[/ame]

I hate the labels of African American, Italian American, Hispanic American, Jewish American, Russian American, Irish American, Native American etc.

If you accept citizen to this country then you should only call yourself an American. If you want to further label yourself, say I'm and American and my ancestors were from Russia (in my case).

EXACTLY!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back