The Talk

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
We often here parents of black kids outline "the talk" they have to have with their kids concerning cops.
How many white parents will be sitting their kids down and laying out what to do if caught up in a black riot in their car, namely if surrounded you stomp the gas and dont stop til ya get home, I dont care how many you have to run over.

We often here parents of black kids outline "the talk" they have to have with their kids concerning cops.
How many white parents will be sitting their kids down and laying out what to do if caught up in a black riot in their car, namely if surrounded you stomp the gas and dont stop til ya get home, I dont care how many you have to run over.
Man. The Talk used to be about making babies, not getting your arse capped.

Man. The Talk used to be about making babies, not getting your arse capped.
Pretty sure Blasio opined on this subject.......

Bowling for protestors...And the driver was a black guy....

That is not a talk I have had with my kid.

Which one

Which one
What the hell to do if he is driving and caught up in a black riot.

I had my kid memorizing what he could be charged with since he was 8. We had "the talk" and then some.

Well....if you need to get groceries make sure you move in units of 3 with your lead and tail element packing crew-served weapons.

Forum List

Back