The Tale of the Last Digits: North Carolina Fails Benford Distribution on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits...it also fails the first digit.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
So me and couple of other nerds compiled these statistics in the past few hours in Starbucks before we begin our march.

We sent it to the FBI, audittheelection.com and the DoJ.

Have fun commies.

And yes, the screen name in the link is Edward Solomon and I've identified myself as Edward Solomon on USMB several times.

USMB Patriots, make sure you screen shot and archive every link I post in that thread.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg

Last edited:
So me and couple of other nerds compiled these statistics in the past few hours in Starbucks before we begin our march.
You compiled nothing, you are merely parroting Russian propaganda.
Every state Tramp won violates Benford's law!
Benford’s Law is problematical at best as a forensic tool when applied to elections. Looking at simulations designed to model both fair and fraudulent contests as well as data drawn from elections we know, on the basis of other investigations, were either permeated by fraud or unlikely to have experienced any measurable malfeasance, we find that conformity with and deviations from Benford’s Law follow no pattern. It is not simply that the Law occasionally judges a fraudulent election fair or a fair election fraudulent. Its ‘‘success rate’’ either way is essentially equivalent to a toss of a coin, thereby rendering it problematical at best as a forensic tool and wholly misleading at worst.

Have fun commies.

And yes, the screen name in the link is Edward Solomon and I've identified myself as Edward Solomon on USMB several times.

USMB Patriots, make sure you screen shot and archive every link I post in that thread.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg

He won NC. What are you bitching about?
He lost. Deal with it. No amount of griping will change that.

Have fun commies.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg

Sorry, he hasn’t won yet. You have been told he has, but he hasn’t. There is nothing official and too much still up in the air. Sorry to break it to you.

Have fun commies.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg

Sorry, he hasn’t won yet. You have been told he has, but he hasn’t. There is nothing official and too much still up in the air. Sorry to break it to you.

Biden won. Sorry to disappoint. I realize you and the other Trumpers are in the"bargaining" stage of grief right now but it's best you just accept the loss.

Have fun commies.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg
What was your actual methodology for your statistical model?

Have fun commies.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg

The Benford mean and standard deviation of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits.

Have fun commies.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg

The Benford mean and standard deviation of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits.

That is not your statistical model. What data were You using to get the numbers for the "Benford test"?

Have fun commies.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg
"March?"

That is not your statistical model. What data were You using to get the numbers for the "Benford test"?

I used the numbers that Democrats gave me on the North Carolina website. All I did was copy and paste their numbers from their precincts, as it says in OP and the linked thread.

Those are the official numbers given to us by the Democrats running those precincts.

Have fun commies.

bDy7xDa5.jpeg
"March?"

We are a group of 700-800 Patriots from Long Island marching from Suffolk County (new york) to Washington DC. We plan to arrive at the same time the StoptheSteal Caravan from the southwest arrives.

Noted that news trucks from mainstream media passed us on the interstate without taking photos.

In the morning and at dusk, we gather in coffee shops and do data analysis.

You communists are in a wild ride over the coming months.

MOLON LABE

MAGA

I used the numbers that Democrats gave me on the North Carolina website. All I did was copy and paste their numbers from their precincts, as it says in OP and the linked thread.

Those are the official numbers given to us by the Democrats running those precincts.

Your results could be skewed since not every ballot was returned and any invalid ballots rejected. It could seem like a fabrication with missing data.

Your results could be skewed since not every ballot was returned and any invalid ballots rejected. It could seem like a fabrication with missing data.

The beauty of Benford's law is that only acts on the current dataset, whether or not there's more ballots to be counted, or ballots rejected or torn up.

If there was no fraud at all, the the current tally would have natural distribution within tstat 3 (third standard deviation), regardless of how many more ballots there are to be counted.

We're writing up a deeper analysis of this data tonight after we finish our parade.

The beauty of Benford's law is
It is worthless for use in elections, which is why the Right love it even though they have no idea what it is. Tramp's wins also violate Benford's worthless law.

Benford’s Law is problematical at best as a forensic tool when applied to elections. Looking at simulations designed to model both fair and fraudulent contests as well as data drawn from elections we know, on the basis of other investigations, were either permeated by fraud or unlikely to have experienced any measurable malfeasance, we find that conformity with and deviations from Benford’s Law follow no pattern. It is not simply that the Law occasionally judges a fraudulent election fair or a fair election fraudulent. Its ‘‘success rate’’ either way is essentially equivalent to a toss of a coin, thereby rendering it problematical at best as a forensic tool and wholly misleading at worst.

Forum List

Back