Gold Supporting Member
- Apr 29, 2017
- Reaction score
- On The Way Home To Earth
They are building to a crescendo! They are a symphony of the ludicrous played against the harmonious backdrop of the absurd. Their plan: BE SO BIZARRE AND INCREDULOUS THAT NO ONE CAN BELIEVE THEY"RE NOT SERIOUS!
- Cory Booker, unknown do-nothing Senator from the state of nowhere wants a bill removing ALL Confederate statues from the Capitol no matter their reason or intent! And he states: "This is just the FIRST STEP! We have much work to do." In an interview he says: "Hey! It worked for Obama! What have I got to lose?!"
- Steve Cohen, unknown democrat congressman from Tennessee wants to file for Impeachment because: "Trump has failed the presidential test of moral leadership." Never mind that his state is full of Confederate statues and he has never had an issue with any of them till now.
- Maria Chappelle-Nadal, democratic senator calls for the assassination of the President of the United States. Need I say more.
- Under heavy pressure, the Cleveland Clinic has decided that it will not hold a Florida fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago next year!
- Basketball player Kevin Durant adds to the list of NBA players who won't visit the WH because they can't "respect" the man who holds it.
- James Rupert Murdoch donates 1 million to the Anti-Defamation League in protest of Trump.
- Susan Bro, mother of Heather Heyer tells 'Good Morning America' she has no plans to speak with the president after he said 'both sides' were at some fault for the Charlottesville violence. Apparently her daughter was there in the middle of the street helping "the other side" out of the goodness of her heart.
- Tony Schwartz, an American journalist, says Trump is going to resign and declare victory before the end of the year and Mueller and Congress leave him no choice.
- And last but not least, democratic RINO and expert on failed presidential candidacies Mitt Romney urges President Trump to take 'remedial action in the extreme' for his statement that all sides in the Virginia conflict need to step back, calm down and take responsibility! When was the last time you ever heard a democrat say that about one of their own?