cant quite figure it out

Epic fail thread of the day.

yeah, you did fail. If you had waited 60 seconds and read the change in content you wouldnt have your own foot in your ass ... thats not epic, its normal.

yeah, you did fail. If you had waited 60 seconds and read the change in content you wouldnt have your own foot in your ass ... thats not epic, its normal.

You changed it because you were caught lying your ass off.

WTF does 60 seconds have to do with anything?

I changed the content before you posted dipshit ... 60 seconds is your attention span, dragging out irrelevant horseshit forever and a day is your forte'.

Another half-assed fake news story from the left...

Surprise, surprise.

69ca3d74b5a296104fa43a168dade5cc--wild-animals-funny-animals.jpg

Here's hoping Liberal butt-hurt ends soon so we don't keep having these repetative 'I Hate Trump' threads.

:p

I changed the content before you posted dipshit ... 60 seconds is your attention span, dragging out irrelevant horseshit forever and a day is your forte'.

No you didn't you lying sack of shit. You posted at 7:36, four minutes later Thinker quoted you and your lie, I posed a few seconds after him.

You didn't even change it until you got caught.

i think pig blood on bullets meant for muslim terrorists is a GREAT idea. Not sure what is bigoted about it?

Another half-assed fake news story from the left...

Surprise, surprise.

69ca3d74b5a296104fa43a168dade5cc--wild-animals-funny-animals.jpg

Here's hoping Liberal butt-hurt ends soon so we don't keep having these repetative 'I Hate Trump' threads.

:p

except those half ass tweets are on record.

who hates Trump ? he's the best source for "everything I say and do is bullshit" this country has ever seen ... hes a joke, the laughing stock, the clown, the huckster, the con artist, the baboon's ass ......tyvm

i think pig blood on bullets meant for muslim terrorists is a GREAT idea. Not sure what is bigoted about it?
Can you describe what military advantages it would give? Are you really THAT stupid?

No you didn't you lying sack of shit. You posted at 7:36, four minutes later Thinker quoted you and your lie, I posed a few seconds after him.

You didn't even change it until you got caught.

yeah fuktard I was rereading the post and typing the correction, drag it out boi, be irrelevant as long as you can.. ya dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back