The Supreme Court is afraid of the word “shall”

So you agree with me that we need to hold our Justices to much higher ethical standards
Nope. I don't believe any of their trips, books ... have ever influenced their decisions. And all of them have recused themselves when appropriate.

I know your political masters are ordering you to hate on "Uncle Tom" Thomas, but if you look at it, and be honest, you will see it's nothing more than political bullshit.

Nope. I don't believe any of their trips, books ... have ever influenced their decisions. And all of them have recused themselves when appropriate.

I know your political masters are ordering you to hate on "Uncle Tom" Thomas, but if you look at it, and be honest, you will see it's nothing more than political bullshit.

Would you react the same if Liberal Judges were vacationing on George Soros’s yacht?

If shall means have to, somebody should write in Congress shall obey the Constitution. :laughing0301:

Smart_Guy.png

A Supreme Court jurist using his own beliefs, be they ethical or political, is not corrupt, as long as they adhere to The Constitution.

Corruption occurs when a jurist stands to gain favor from that decision which, in the case of a SC jurist, would be extremely rare.

SC jurists only hear appeals of lower court decisions and would not be in a position to gain favor, political or financial, for their decisions.

Forum List

Back