The Super Bowl A$$-Time Report: Exploitation of Women / Young Girls

While Homeland Security / the Feds attempted to target Sex / Child Trafficking, the illegal sexual exploitation of women and girls, the Half-Time Show did its best to promote the sexual objectivity and exploitation of women:

"On Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs will play in the 54th Super Bowl at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where an estimated 150,000 visitors will come for the football game and other activities. While human trafficking and other risks are not new to the Super Bowl, human trafficking is pervasive in Florida, especially in Miami-Dade County where the stadium is located, the Miami Herald reported. Additionally, the Homeland Security Department has experienced a 400% increase in counterfeit goods seizures nationwide since last Super Bowl.

To combat human trafficking, DHS deployed personnel from the Homeland Security Investigations unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to Miami to work alongside state and local law enforcement. The Miami Herald
reported that 33 people were arrested in relation to sex trafficking in the lead up to last year’s game in Atlanta and that this year’s location might pose a heighted threat.

“The Super Bowl in a beautiful, partying place like Miami is a bonanza for traffickers,” Theresa Flores, a trafficking survivor,
told the Miami Herald. “You lock four girls in a room, barely feed them, threaten them, beat them, force them to have sex with men who are charged inflated rates, knowing you are at very low risk of getting caught. You can sell a human being over and over again. Your Super Bowl experience could easily net $50,000 in profit.”

Homeland Security Kicks Off Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking, Other Risks at the Super Bowl

SO WHAT DID THE NFL AND THE HALF-TIME PERFORMERS DO TO PREVENT THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN?

Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was 'showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay' ... It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay."
-- Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was ‘showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay’

Thank you, NFL, for the wholesome family entertainment at half-time of Super Bowl LIV of the 100th season of the NFL, a game that is supposed to be for the entire family, not just pre-pubescent teenaged boys, dirty-minded women-exploiting men, human / sex traffickers, and their clients.

Are their any so-called "Women's" organizations criticizing the NFL for their tawdry, boring Burlesque show they put on for the young girls of America to view? I haven't seen any. They must be too busy hating Trump and fighting for abortion rights.

nope. Because nobody was offended but a bunch of middle aged white dudes that acted offended so their wives would not know they enjoyed the show.
I enjoy a nice female body as much as any guy. The show was boring and not appropriate IMO.

And that is a fair assessment, I disagree with it but I can respect it. I think JLo’s outfits were tacky, especially the crotch area, seems she was trying a bit too hard.

I think it was one of the better halftime shows of late, though that is a pretty low bar.

My daughter and her friends loved it, and they were the target audience.

J Low felt a need to show her ass because she can't compete with Shakira.
Agreed. Shakira played the guitar, played the drums behind J-Lo....J-Lo relied more heavily on 'the pole' and her dancers (IMO) while the younger, belly-dancer Shakira outshined J-Lo in dance. J-Lo relied more on her faux-exposed ass / flesh to impress...IMO./

never said that, did i?

all i said was you can see the cottage cheese with all the shaking going on.

you made the claim you could see their cottage cheese asses. then you said you can't see it with all the shaking going on.

like to contradict yourself very often? don't blame me i caught it. i also never said shit about what type of asses i *DO* like. but to be clear, you are not one of the asses i like.

better? more clear?
It was my well reasoned guess....they both wore heavy panty hose and seeing how it was in Florida and no need for warmth tells me they had some dimples to hide....

Both women are prolific users of Instagram and show their ass all the time.

There is nothing to hide.

Seems you are projecting.
They started airbrushing way back when playboy first went to print....dummy...

they do a great job of airbrushing their videos. Very impressive.

You are too funny. Two women known for their amazing asses and you want to criticize them...you probably weight 360 and live in your parents basement
I don't find fat asses jiggling on my TV screen provocative in the least....twerking is so 2005....
never said that, did i?

you made the claim you could see their cottage cheese asses. then you said you can't see it with all the shaking going on.

like to contradict yourself very often? don't blame me i caught it. i also never said shit about what type of asses i *DO* like. but to be clear, you are not one of the asses i like.

better? more clear?
It was my well reasoned guess....they both wore heavy panty hose and seeing how it was in Florida and no need for warmth tells me they had some dimples to hide....

You are too funny. Two women known for their amazing asses and you want to criticize them...you probably weight 360 and live in your parents basement
I don't find fat asses jiggling on my TV screen provocative in the least....twerking is so 2005....
never said that, did i?

better? more clear?

neither ass is fat, and it is stupid of you to pretend they were. If you did not like the show that is fine, pretty sure you were not the target audience. But this need to insult the women with such foolishness just highlights your own insecurities, nothing else

I think JLo’s outfits were tacky, especially the crotch area, seems she was trying a bit too hard.

I think it was one of the better halftime shows of late, though that is a pretty low bar.

I agree with both of these.....but I disagree that girls were the 'target audience'. IMHO.

I think JLo’s outfits were tacky, especially the crotch area, seems she was trying a bit too hard.

I agree with both of these.....but I disagree that girls were the 'target audience'. IMHO.

I think her age group was.

While Homeland Security / the Feds attempted to target Sex / Child Trafficking, the illegal sexual exploitation of women and girls, the Half-Time Show did its best to promote the sexual objectivity and exploitation of women:

"On Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs will play in the 54th Super Bowl at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where an estimated 150,000 visitors will come for the football game and other activities. While human trafficking and other risks are not new to the Super Bowl, human trafficking is pervasive in Florida, especially in Miami-Dade County where the stadium is located, the Miami Herald reported. Additionally, the Homeland Security Department has experienced a 400% increase in counterfeit goods seizures nationwide since last Super Bowl.

To combat human trafficking, DHS deployed personnel from the Homeland Security Investigations unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to Miami to work alongside state and local law enforcement. The Miami Herald
reported that 33 people were arrested in relation to sex trafficking in the lead up to last year’s game in Atlanta and that this year’s location might pose a heighted threat.

“The Super Bowl in a beautiful, partying place like Miami is a bonanza for traffickers,” Theresa Flores, a trafficking survivor,
told the Miami Herald. “You lock four girls in a room, barely feed them, threaten them, beat them, force them to have sex with men who are charged inflated rates, knowing you are at very low risk of getting caught. You can sell a human being over and over again. Your Super Bowl experience could easily net $50,000 in profit.”

Homeland Security Kicks Off Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking, Other Risks at the Super Bowl

SO WHAT DID THE NFL AND THE HALF-TIME PERFORMERS DO TO PREVENT THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN?

Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was 'showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay' ... It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay."
-- Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was ‘showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay’

Thank you, NFL, for the wholesome family entertainment at half-time of Super Bowl LIV of the 100th season of the NFL, a game that is supposed to be for the entire family, not just pre-pubescent teenaged boys, dirty-minded women-exploiting men, human / sex traffickers, and their clients.

I see the American Taliban is expressing their usual outrage that someone can see skin on tv.

By the way, where was all of this hyperventilating when Adam Levine took his shirt off last year?

Well it just shows what these guys would rather see, tells me a lot.

I am surprised at the snowflakes and whiners on the right crying about a nice ass I bet Trump wasn't.

neither ass is fat, and it is stupid of you to pretend they were. If you did not like the show that is fine, pretty sure you were not the target audience. But this need to insult the women with such foolishness just highlights your own insecurities, nothing else

Good point.

My daughters were watching Demi Lavato's National Anthem, and my son-in-law made the mistake of saying aloud, 'Man, she's gotten fat'.

My youngest daughter quickly told him about how she had struggled with an eating disorder and drugs, went into therapy, and this was her 2nd (I believe) performance since getting out. She told him that NO, she was not fat. Instead of trying to look like some young sex object like Brittany Spears Lavato looked like a WOMAN.

I was proud of my daughter for that.

Lavato showed courage, confidence, and did a good job singing the Anthem.

J Low felt a need to show her ass because she can't compete with Shakira. While she looks nice, I've never understood the appeal beyond she's a gimmick. J Low is dumb as rocks, and her talent well overstated.

Well, well, well we finally agree with something I don't care for J lo my self and would rather have seen Shakira the whole show.

Seriously? Those shots of JLo from last night half-time???? Holy cow. Used to be you had to be 21 years old to get into a show like that.

Well..it does seem to have angered the INCELS!

You see sexual exploitation...I, and many others, see sexual empowerment. I get that that may well be scary to those who have issues with women as equals. When a person, man or woman, expresses their sexuality and sexual power through art, such as dance, it is not exploitation...it is empowerment.

As i watched the show, I do remember thinking, "Wow, I bet the sexually repressed loons on the far right are going ballistic!". I see I was on the money!

BTW..just how many "Pre-pubescent teen-aged boys" do you know of? ROTFLMAO! Absent some hormonal abnormality..puberty is what defines being a teenager, eh?

Well it just shows what these guys would rather see, tells me a lot. I am surprised at the snowflakes and whiners on the right crying about a nice ass I bet Trump wasn't.

Its about values, standards. Again, the fact that J-Lo covered up before her daughter came on-stage with her to sing together says a lot.

Good point.

My daughters were watching Demi Lavato's National Anthem, and my son-in-law made the mistake of saying aloud, 'Man, she's gotten fat'.

My youngest daughter quickly told him about how she had struggled with an eating disorder and drugs, went into therapy, and this was her 2nd (I believe) performance since getting out. She told him that NO, she was not fat. Instead of trying to look like some young sex object like Brittany Spears Lavato looked like a WOMAN.

I was proud of my daughter for that.

Lavato showed courage, confidence, and did a good job singing the Anthem.

I agree 100%. She did an amazing job with the anthem.

Are their any so-called "Women's" organizations criticizing the NFL for their tawdry, boring Burlesque show they put on for the young girls of America to view? I haven't seen any. They must be too busy hating Trump and fighting for abortion rights.

nope. Because nobody was offended but a bunch of middle aged white dudes that acted offended so their wives would not know they enjoyed the show.
I enjoy a nice female body as much as any guy. The show was boring and not appropriate IMO.

And that is a fair assessment, I disagree with it but I can respect it. I think JLo’s outfits were tacky, especially the crotch area, seems she was trying a bit too hard.

My daughter and her friends loved it, and they were the target audience.

I thought it was fine, because j-lo and Shakira were running the show ….. literally. Hillary and Franken were punished for involvement in harssasment, but white evangelical parents support … Trump. It's true that the Clintons bear some responsibility for a blow job becoming expected in gaining popularity at least in the 90s. Fortunately both W's and Obama's families raised the bar. But it is what it is now. Imo the most we can hope for is our young women demanding the right to control their own space.

I thought it was fine, because j-lo and Shakira were running the show ….. literally. Hillary and Franken were punished for involvement in harssasment, but white evangelical parents support … Trump. It's true that the Clintons bear some responsibility for a blow job becoming expected in gaining popularity at least in the 90s. Fortunately both W's and Obama's families raised the bar. But it is what it is now. Imo the most we can hope for is our young women demanding the right to control their own space.

Way to spin the Super Bowl Halftime Show Thread (about Shakira and J-Lo) into an attack on Trump, snowflake. I didn't think it was possible, but once again I underestimated a snowflake.

:p

Way to spin the Super Bowl Halftime Show Thread (about Shakira and J-Lo) into an attack on Trump, snowflake. I didn't think it was possible, but once again I underestimated a snowflake.

Well, speaking seriously..the show..or at least parts of it..were an attack on Trump..or at least his policies. Or did you miss the children in cages of light? The Spanish narrative? The PR flag? The irony of the 'Born in the USA' segment?

Well, speaking seriously..the show..or at least parts of it..were an attack on Trump..or at least his policies. Or did you miss the children in cages of light? The Spanish narrative? The PR flag? The irony of the 'Born in the USA' segment?
Not to mention Shakira's approval of ISLAM! LOL

What I saw was a clear depiction of the Kenyans "cage the beaners" policy that Trump has perfected.
I also saw LefTarded fools push the same tired "multiculturalism is so great" bullshit they always push.
What is the "spanish narrative"? Some sort of warning that they are soon coming to ruin a neighborhood near you?
"Born in the USA" on a stolen citizenship thanks to my criminal parents and grandparents?

Look dude, you missed this one by a mile...all LefTarded producers did was work for Trump and further charge his base of 30 states and 2,623 counties. Thanks for that, keep up the good work....much appreciated!

Easy,

We're the "old guard".
The New Guard fully embraces "Sodom and Gomorrah" and basically everything the old guard considered sinful.
They brushed aside faith and will live in the world void of faith based guidelines. (Anything goes)

Hedonism Worship.
All they care about is flesh, sex and self pleasure. Until a real game changing world event comes along, I suppose this is the path that will be followed.

Bwuhahahaha....damn, you are SERIOUSLY F*ed up from severe TDS. Did this retarded thought process come natural or did you torture yourself to come up with all that BS?

'Children in Cages':
...you mean the light show....or actual 'Cages', as in the policy OBAMA started? Or maybe you were referring to the accommodations for sex-trafficked children at Epstein's Pedo-Island where Slick Willy frequented.

'Spanish Narrative':
This had nothing to do with the Latino population, culture down in Miami....it just HAD to be an attack on Trump for opposing Obama's and the Democrats Open Border agenda, facilitating illegal immigration, supporting violent-illegal-protecting Sanctuary Cities, or the 2020 Dem agenda of taxing the shit out of Americans to give illegals 'free' medical care, education, housing, food, etc....?

Singing 'Born In the USA:
...was an attack against Trump? The guy who promised and has been delivering on 'MAGA' ... while Dems spend 4 years wasting time / tax dollars just to fall flat on their face in the Senate and produce the Iowa DIASTER?

Just about every other member who has posted in this thread saw two beautiful, sexy, talented women performing at halftime, despite having differences in opinion about the appropriateness of what they were wearing....

But the whole time you were struck and obviously tortured by (or celebrating) the secret underlying political attack against Trump that was carefully planned out and executed (and existed only in your deranged mind)

Based on your comments, you are either an off-the-charts TDS-suffering, butt-hurt Trump-hater....or you're BUTIGIEG.

Last edited:
Easy,

We're the "old guard".
The New Guard fully embraces "Sodom and Gomorrah" and basically everything the old guard considered sinful.
They brushed aside faith and will live in the world void of faith based guidelines. (Anything goes)

Hedonism Worship.
All they care about is flesh, sex and self pleasure. Until a real game changing world event comes along, I suppose this is the path that will be followed.

Wow, talk about a “get off My lawn” old white dude reply!
You perfected it!

Forum List

Back