The Super Bowl A$$-Time Report: Exploitation of Women / Young Girls

What do you expect when low-intellect, lowlife, dirtbags like Jay Z are put in charge of producing the half-time show? The NFL needs to take a good luck at whoever contracted this thing.

On top of that, scumbag Jay Z and his slut wife Beyonce, sat in the best seats in the stadium, and remained sitting during the national anthem.

Lastly, I seem to recall seeing another Superbowl halftime show in recent years, featuring Beyonce herself and dancers in black leather, in what many people described as anti-white racist.
so you're saying in your mind america is the land of the free, unless they don't express it in your chosen manner?
Perhaps others can put on shows in their chosen manner without having charges thrown at them. All of those white people in the stands who are guilt ridden drank a 500 dollar of champagne for them and poured a 500 dollar on the ground for their homies. You need to pick your enemies correctly.
that will never happen. people bitch. they always do.

you ain't gotta go fix it. let 'em bitch til they tire of it.

I think you missed your last dose of Geritol
I think you like cottage cheese to much....

There was no cottage cheese on those two ladies.
How could you tell with all of that shakin going on?...
by definition - that is how you DO tell if it's there.

and if you couldn't tell, then why bring it up if you saw it - cause by your own words, you couldn't tell with all that shaking going on. so, which is it? you just said both things in order to fake your rage a bit more.
You like fat asses do ya?....
never said that, did i?

you made the claim you could see their cottage cheese asses. then you said you can't see it with all the shaking going on.

like to contradict yourself very often? don't blame me i caught it. i also never said shit about what type of asses i *DO* like. but to be clear, you are not one of the asses i like.

better? more clear?

Last edited:
While Homeland Security / the Feds attempted to target Sex / Child Trafficking, the illegal sexual exploitation of women and girls, the Half-Time Show did its best to promote the sexual objectivity and exploitation of women:

"On Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs will play in the 54th Super Bowl at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where an estimated 150,000 visitors will come for the football game and other activities. While human trafficking and other risks are not new to the Super Bowl, human trafficking is pervasive in Florida, especially in Miami-Dade County where the stadium is located, the Miami Herald reported. Additionally, the Homeland Security Department has experienced a 400% increase in counterfeit goods seizures nationwide since last Super Bowl.

To combat human trafficking, DHS deployed personnel from the Homeland Security Investigations unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to Miami to work alongside state and local law enforcement. The Miami Herald
reported that 33 people were arrested in relation to sex trafficking in the lead up to last year’s game in Atlanta and that this year’s location might pose a heighted threat.

“The Super Bowl in a beautiful, partying place like Miami is a bonanza for traffickers,” Theresa Flores, a trafficking survivor,
told the Miami Herald. “You lock four girls in a room, barely feed them, threaten them, beat them, force them to have sex with men who are charged inflated rates, knowing you are at very low risk of getting caught. You can sell a human being over and over again. Your Super Bowl experience could easily net $50,000 in profit.”

Homeland Security Kicks Off Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking, Other Risks at the Super Bowl

SO WHAT DID THE NFL AND THE HALF-TIME PERFORMERS DO TO PREVENT THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN?

Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was 'showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay' ... It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay."
-- Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was ‘showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay’

Thank you, NFL, for the wholesome family entertainment at half-time of Super Bowl LIV of the 100th season of the NFL, a game that is supposed to be for the entire family, not just pre-pubescent teenaged boys, dirty-minded women-exploiting men, human / sex traffickers, and their clients.

I see the American Taliban is expressing their usual outrage that someone can see skin on tv.

By the way, where was all of this hyperventilating when Adam Levine took his shirt off last year?

I think you like cottage cheese to much....

and if you couldn't tell, then why bring it up if you saw it - cause by your own words, you couldn't tell with all that shaking going on. so, which is it? you just said both things in order to fake your rage a bit more.
never said that, did i?

all i said was you can see the cottage cheese with all the shaking going on.

you made the claim you could see their cottage cheese asses. then you said you can't see it with all the shaking going on.

like to contradict yourself very often? don't blame me i caught it. i also never said shit about what type of asses i *DO* like. but to be clear, you are not one of the asses i like.

better? more clear?
It was my well reasoned guess....they both wore heavy panty hose and seeing how it was in Florida and no need for warmth tells me they had some dimples to hide....

Anyone notice ... and willing to admit it ... the hypocritical way J-Lo changed outfits / covered up before her daughter came out on the stage and sang with her?

She obviously minded her daughter seeing her in a faux-thong with her ass looking like it was hanging out...but she was good with the rest of the children watching at home seeing it....

Interesting.

never said that, did i?

better? more clear?
It was my well reasoned guess....they both wore heavy panty hose and seeing how it was in Florida and no need for warmth tells me they had some dimples to hide....

Both women are prolific users of Instagram and show their ass all the time.

There is nothing to hide.

Seems you are projecting.

You people need to get out more.

Being this prudish is the result of too much time in your parent’s basement.

This was all started by a Presidential tell others to grab women by the pussy...

But Easy is offended by J-Lo, does anyone see a double standard...

As for Sex Trafficking:
images

hqdefault.jpg

Easy your guy is a creep..

never said that, did i?

better? more clear?

They started airbrushing way back when playboy first went to print....dummy...

never said that, did i?

better? more clear?

didn't know they were doing live superbowl airbrushing.

never said that, did i?

better? more clear?

You seriously lack reading comprehension skills...

never said that, did i?

better? more clear?

they do a great job of airbrushing their videos. Very impressive.

You are too funny. Two women known for their amazing asses and you want to criticize them...you probably weight 360 and live in your parents basement

never said that, did i?

better? more clear?

You are too funny. Two women known for their amazing asses and you want to criticize them...you probably weight 360 and live in your parents basement
I don't find fat asses jiggling on my TV screen provocative in the least....twerking is so 2005....

never said that, did i?

better? more clear?

you seriously lack the ability to express yourself with facts.

never said that, did i?

better? more clear?

I don't find fat asses jiggling on my TV screen provocative in the least....twerking is so 2005....
then
don't
watch

you seriously lack the ability to express yourself with facts.
There is a two way convo going on between me and Gator...you are only reading my half dummy......Buuuuuuaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

then
don't
watch
Then you don't watch as the GOP and Trump take our nation back....LMFAO...

then
don't
watch
Then you don't watch as the GOP and Trump take our nation back....LMFAO...
ah - so you're one of those ass-nuggets who thinks if i disagree that shakira has a fat ass, i'm against trump.

how fucking stupid can one person be? post again, lets see.

You people need to get out more.

Being this prudish is the result of too much time in your parent’s basement.

This was all started by a Presidential tell others to grab women by the pussy...

But Easy is offended by J-Lo, does anyone see a double standard...

As for Sex Trafficking:
images

hqdefault.jpg

Easy your guy is a creep..
No. YOU are a creep for coming in here and misrepresenting the words of president Trump.

He didn't "tell others to grab women by the pussy". That is merely the left media's typical dishonesty, which you here perpetuate.

All Trump said (in a metaphoric sense) is that celebrities can do that and get away with it.

Their, and your, distortion failed.

Now go back to crying in your beer about losing the 2016 election.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

While Homeland Security / the Feds attempted to target Sex / Child Trafficking, the illegal sexual exploitation of women and girls, the Half-Time Show did its best to promote the sexual objectivity and exploitation of women:

"On Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs will play in the 54th Super Bowl at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where an estimated 150,000 visitors will come for the football game and other activities. While human trafficking and other risks are not new to the Super Bowl, human trafficking is pervasive in Florida, especially in Miami-Dade County where the stadium is located, the Miami Herald reported. Additionally, the Homeland Security Department has experienced a 400% increase in counterfeit goods seizures nationwide since last Super Bowl.

To combat human trafficking, DHS deployed personnel from the Homeland Security Investigations unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to Miami to work alongside state and local law enforcement. The Miami Herald
reported that 33 people were arrested in relation to sex trafficking in the lead up to last year’s game in Atlanta and that this year’s location might pose a heighted threat.

“The Super Bowl in a beautiful, partying place like Miami is a bonanza for traffickers,” Theresa Flores, a trafficking survivor,
told the Miami Herald. “You lock four girls in a room, barely feed them, threaten them, beat them, force them to have sex with men who are charged inflated rates, knowing you are at very low risk of getting caught. You can sell a human being over and over again. Your Super Bowl experience could easily net $50,000 in profit.”

Homeland Security Kicks Off Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking, Other Risks at the Super Bowl

SO WHAT DID THE NFL AND THE HALF-TIME PERFORMERS DO TO PREVENT THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN?

Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was 'showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay' ... It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay."
-- Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was ‘showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay’

Thank you, NFL, for the wholesome family entertainment at half-time of Super Bowl LIV of the 100th season of the NFL, a game that is supposed to be for the entire family, not just pre-pubescent teenaged boys, dirty-minded women-exploiting men, human / sex traffickers, and their clients.

Are their any so-called "Women's" organizations criticizing the NFL for their tawdry, boring Burlesque show they put on for the young girls of America to view? I haven't seen any. They must be too busy hating Trump and fighting for abortion rights.

nope. Because nobody was offended but a bunch of middle aged white dudes that acted offended so their wives would not know they enjoyed the show.
I enjoy a nice female body as much as any guy. The show was boring and not appropriate IMO.

J Low felt a need to show her ass because she can't compete with Shakira. While she looks nice, I've never understood the appeal beyond she's a gimmick. J Low is dumb as rocks, and her talent well overstated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back