The Super Bowl A$$-Time Report: Exploitation of Women / Young Girls

Golfing Gator :lmao: waaaahhhhhhh someone called me names on the internetttttttttt

There goes the assumption I was actually talking to a grown adult :lol:
you made the assumption you would understand a grown adult.

most grown adults i know don't run around stomping their foot making horrible accusations on others because they didn't agree with you.
My only intention was to get him in his feels and report me like a bitch. That’s exactly what happened. I couldn’t care less what he does or doesn’t do with kids. I just love making internet nerds do internet nerd shit
so you're a troll.

you and rightwinger go to the same troll meetings? who's the PRESIDENT of your chapter this week?

your only intention is to be a double-bagged-douche.

congrats. you exceeded your own expectations.
Bro I rarely waste time on this site anymore. But gator tees himself up for it. The microphone she was holding was literally a dildo. Look at the pictures or go back and look at video. There’s literally a penis head on the thing. It was disgusting and the league should be ashamed of itself. I feel sorry for the families who watched with their kids through that performance

Golfing Gator :lmao: waaaahhhhhhh someone called me names on the internetttttttttt

most grown adults i know don't run around stomping their foot making horrible accusations on others because they didn't agree with you.
My only intention was to get him in his feels and report me like a bitch. That’s exactly what happened. I couldn’t care less what he does or doesn’t do with kids. I just love making internet nerds do internet nerd shit
so you're a troll.

you and rightwinger go to the same troll meetings? who's the PRESIDENT of your chapter this week?

Bro I rarely waste time on this site anymore. But gator tees himself up for it. The microphone she was holding was literally a dildo. Look at the pictures or go back and look at video. There’s literally a penis head on the thing. It was disgusting and the league should be ashamed of itself. I feel sorry for the families who watched with their kids through that performance
Never denied any of that.

Just said change the channel if not to your liking.

I also do a lot of internet radio dj'ing and work with a lot of musicians. 90% of the microphones out there have a "penis head" on them. Well, if you are looking for a penis head. Are you?

so you're a troll.

It looked like a microphone, just like every other microphone. That you looked at it and thought of a dick tells us all we need to know about you.

upload_2020-2-4_17-3-22.png

so you're a troll.

It looked like a microphone, just like every other microphone. That you looked at it and thought of a dick tells us all we need to know about you.

View attachment 304562
He runs around saying "I see microdicks

They don't even know they are microdicks..."

I love you guys showing that tape of Joe Bragging. Everyone knows he was on a legitimate mission for President Obama, representing the interest of Congress, the EU, the IMF and multiple anti-corruption groups in the Ukraine.

'Everyone' (except snowflakes, it seems) also knows the definition of 'Extortion'...

EXTORTION:
The practice of obtaining something - money, favors, or compliance - through force or threats.

Vice President Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM.

The Vice President made it clear in his confession that President Obama was complicit, that the Vice President had the full weight and authority of the President to do so.

House Coup Manager, Jerry Nadler, confirmed this during his testimony / presentation during the Senate Impeachment.

Biden 'being on a mission for the President' does not make Extortion legal.

While Homeland Security / the Feds attempted to target Sex / Child Trafficking, the illegal sexual exploitation of women and girls, the Half-Time Show did its best to promote the sexual objectivity and exploitation of women:

"On Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs will play in the 54th Super Bowl at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, where an estimated 150,000 visitors will come for the football game and other activities. While human trafficking and other risks are not new to the Super Bowl, human trafficking is pervasive in Florida, especially in Miami-Dade County where the stadium is located, the Miami Herald reported. Additionally, the Homeland Security Department has experienced a 400% increase in counterfeit goods seizures nationwide since last Super Bowl.

To combat human trafficking, DHS deployed personnel from the Homeland Security Investigations unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to Miami to work alongside state and local law enforcement. The Miami Herald
reported that 33 people were arrested in relation to sex trafficking in the lead up to last year’s game in Atlanta and that this year’s location might pose a heighted threat.

“The Super Bowl in a beautiful, partying place like Miami is a bonanza for traffickers,” Theresa Flores, a trafficking survivor,
told the Miami Herald. “You lock four girls in a room, barely feed them, threaten them, beat them, force them to have sex with men who are charged inflated rates, knowing you are at very low risk of getting caught. You can sell a human being over and over again. Your Super Bowl experience could easily net $50,000 in profit.”

Homeland Security Kicks Off Efforts to Combat Human Trafficking, Other Risks at the Super Bowl

SO WHAT DID THE NFL AND THE HALF-TIME PERFORMERS DO TO PREVENT THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN?

Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was 'showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay' ... It was demonstrated tonight in the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show—with millions of children watching. This exhibition was Pepsi showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay."
-- Franklin Graham: Super Bowl halftime show was ‘showing young girls that sexual exploitation of women is okay’

Thank you, NFL, for the wholesome family entertainment at half-time of Super Bowl LIV of the 100th season of the NFL, a game that is supposed to be for the entire family, not just pre-pubescent teenaged boys, dirty-minded women-exploiting men, human / sex traffickers, and their clients.

Is your hand tired from clutching your pearls?

Vice President Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM.

So you think we should give money and arms to countries that do not support the Western Alliance and our countries foreign policy objectives in the region? You know foreign aid policy that was developed through bipartisan means and with our allies, not the secret corrupt shakedown scheme President Trumpybear (little lying Donnie) was impeached for.

So you think we should give money and arms to countries that do not support the Western Alliance and our countries foreign policy objectives in the region?

So you are saying Biden and Obama was right to extort the former Ukraine PM and that Obama was right in withholding lethal military aid from Ukraine, making it easier for Putin to invade and annex Crimea, solidifying his stranglehold on Europe's / our allies' energy dependence....?!

So you think we should give money and arms to countries that do not support the Western Alliance and our countries foreign policy objectives in the region?

So you are saying Biden and Obama was right to extort the former Ukraine PM and that Obama was right in withholding lethal military aid from Ukraine, making it easier for Putin to invade and annex Crimea, solidifying his stranglehold on Europe's / our allies' energy dependence....?!

what does this have to do with the halftime show?

Good question....that was what I was thinking when Blindboo asked, "So you think we should give money and arms to countries that do not support the Western Alliance and our countries foreign policy objectives in the region? "

Nothing. I responded to his consistent off topic lies. My bad.

nothing but i hope people click on the link above to get to the video.

try youtube again - search halftime cotton eyed joe

Projecting again Red?
I agree - you have been, bt thank you for providing the link again to the Trump interview and his exact words proving the snowflake accusation that Trump grabbed any woman by the p@ssy is nothing more than a lie, words taken out of context.

:cool:

Now that you have settle that, back to the thread topic.....

Forum List

Back