The sum and substance of Trump's defense as presented by his defenders is........

......it is not possible for any law enforcement agency, or congressional committee, of the US to investigate Trump regarding the potential commission of a crime without that agency/committee being corrupt. All investigations, no matter their merit, are therefore witch hunts. Even in this case, the classified documents case, despite it being known that said documents were illegally removed from the WH and brought to M-a-L.

Making the defense entirely preposterous.
Another one in the never ending lies....

Magaturds aren't happy with the state of their culture war. Got to treat 'em like five-year-olds, unfortunately.
Garland played Maga like the idiots they are. He let them holler wolf over whatever invention they could come up with, then they call for a war against the FBI and DOJ. They even got one of their own killed today. Folks, you just can't fix Trump stupid. Now we find out that the search was over nuclear documents. Oh my fucking God. And Trump toadies can defend that? You folks have the intelligence of grasshoppers.

"Who wants to go on a Panty Raid?"

Merrick Garland, August 8, 2022
Government approved no less.

See, the Democrats missed the whole point of a panty raid, as they miss the whole point of everything but the wealth and power they'll do anything to obtain.

If you have to lie to mommy to get her permission to do it, and she rubber stamps it, you're not just a pussy, but a hopeless pussy.

Democrats = Hopelessly deranged Nazi pussies

Garland played Maga like the idiots they are. He let them holler wolf over whatever invention they could come up with, then they call for a war against the FBI and DOJ. They even got one of their own killed today. Folks, you just can't fix Trump stupid. Now we find out that the search was over nuclear documents. Oh my fucking God. And Trump toadies can defend that? You folks have the intelligence of grasshoppers.
How did "we" get "one of our own" killed?

You're a fucking moron.

Government approved no less.

See, the Democrats missed the whole point of a panty raid, as they miss the whole point of everything but the wealth and power they'll do anything to obtain.

If you have to lie to mommy to get her permission to do it, and she rubber stamps it, you're not just a pussy, but a hopeless pussy.

Democrats = Hopelessly deranged Nazi pussies
Are they pussies to get a search warrant of Trumps home to recover nuclear documents? If they are pussies, you're a traitor.

"Trump has done tweetered the nuclear codez to Poo-tin! IMPEACH (again)!!!!"

- Every brain-dead liberal on the planet

It's been very entertaining for me this far. I am a.never-Trumper, so double-plus fun, so far. :113:

It's been very entertaining for me this far. I am a.never-Trumper, so double-plus fun, so far. :113:
I agree, very entertaining, yet scary. Just look at the inventory of dangerous, brainless, nincompoops we have wandering around this country because of Trump.

The FBI needs to raid Pelosi's 20k ice cream freezer - there MIGHT be nuclear stuff there.

I'd look under the pisatachio, but would definitely stay away from her underwear, strangely also stored in her ice cream freezer... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Forum List

Back