The sum and substance of Trump's defense as presented by his defenders is........

The FBI needs to raid Pelosi's 20k ice cream freezer - there MIGHT be nuclear stuff there.

I'd look under the pisatachio, but would definitely stay away from her underwear, strangely also stored in her ice cream freezer... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I mean GD man, is it possible to post something dumber than what you just posted? Not to mention, what a fucking coward you are.

Trump traded Putin the nuclear football for the pee tape!!!! :eek:

Ratchet Madcow will prove it too!!!!

ONLY THE DEMOCRATS CAN SAVE US!!!!!!!! :eek:

They "searched for them." Nowhere does it say they found them.

You're a dumb fucking moron.
They wouldn't be there if there was nothing. Are you such a retard to think they got that search warrant for the hell of it?

I agree, very entertaining, yet scary. Just look at the inventory of dangerous, brainless, nincompoops we have wandering around this country because of Trump.
I interact with magaturds in RL Every day, actually. They're not all bad, but they revolt in the worst of ways. It's a nasty combo of anger, low self esteem and no self awareness. They need a 'daddy' to tell them what to do, and social media has that shit covered. They assume the Dems operate in similar fashion. They are grossly misinformed. Thus, magaturds won't do anything but whine about everything until their tribe has a majority again. Easy.

Trump traded Putin the nuclear football for the pee tape!!!! :eek:

Ratchet Madcow will prove it too!!!!

ONLY THE DEMOCRATS CAN SAVE US!!!!!!!! :eek:
781js9c8z5h91.jpg

......it is not possible for any law enforcement agency, or congressional committee, of the US to investigate Trump regarding the potential commission of a crime without that agency/committee being corrupt. All investigations, no matter their merit, are therefore witch hunts. Even in this case, the classified documents case, despite it being known that said documents were illegally removed from the WH and brought to M-a-L.

Making the defense entirely preposterous.
Well, yes. That about sums it up.

Trump has spent his life lying to and stealing from investors, donors, and banks. He stole from the elderly. He even stole from cancer kids.

The reason the Trumptard herd hates the media and law enforcement is because they finally began holding Trump accountable for his prolific lies and his crimes.

Trump has worked very hard to turn his rubes against those who call him on his bullshit.

And now they have gone so far down the rabbit hole with him, they are mentally ill. They cannot afford to concede even a single flaw in Trump or their entire belief system will implode.

cancer-charity.jpg

Heroes!

Well, it IS possible that Trump accidentally took a box of Cotton-brained Joe's jizz-stained VHS tapes during the White House transition I suppose.

That might help explain the desperate Democrat effort to recover them at any cost, including civil war.

Thanks for the info.! :)

Forum List

Back