The sum and substance of Trump's defense as presented by his defenders is........

We are past that. They justified it to the satisfaction of the magistrate judge.
They also got FISA warrants based on a dossier Clinton paid for and handed them. And they knew it was all bullshit but used it for the warrants anyway. Your trust in government is pathetic. You had better start asking questions now, honest ones, and be willing to see past the partisanship soon. Or else the other side is going to do this to you. And you’ll whine and cry and want us to help defend you from such tactics but I think I’ll just laugh at you instead. This is your chance to stop this shit or live under it forever. I bet you fail that test.

I really can’t wait until President Trump or DeSantis sends the DOJ and FBI to the homes of the Clintons, Obama’s, Pelosi’s and Bidumbs.

Can we hope it’s all coordinated and done on the same day? Is that too much to ask?

Why do you believe they couldn't prove intent? Surely you don't think classified docs were mixed in with docs that were not classified. There are procedures for being in possession of classified material. I realize the Trump admin was willfully negligent when it came to matters of national security, but it's impossible to think Don removing classified docs was an oversight.
You would have to prove Trump packed the boxes all by himself. Otherwise you can't prove who put in classified documents, and who put in non-classified documents. Also whether they did so intentionally or accidently.

......it is not possible for any law enforcement agency, or congressional committee, of the US to investigate Trump regarding the potential commission of a crime without that agency/committee being corrupt. All investigations, no matter their merit, are therefore witch hunts. Even in this case, the classified documents case, despite it being known that said documents were illegally removed from the WH and brought to M-a-L.

Making the defense entirely preposterous.

Do you expect anything else from someone who blatantly goes out of his way to do whatever he wants, regardless of the law?

......it is not possible for any law enforcement agency, or congressional committee, of the US to investigate Trump regarding the potential commission of a crime without that agency/committee being corrupt. All investigations, no matter their merit, are therefore witch hunts. Even in this case, the classified documents case, despite it being known that said documents were illegally removed from the WH and brought to M-a-L.

You know what? What the hell does Trumps defense at this point even matter? The DOJ and the FBI have to defend their actions first. This is still an innocent until proven guilty country, kind of, for now.

Your wanting a defense before providing any evidence of a crime. Fuck off. That’s not how this works.

You would have to prove Trump packed the boxes all by himself. Otherwise you can't prove who put in classified documents, and who put in non-classified documents. Also whether they did so intentionally or accidently.
They are boxes the archives went through months ago. They even asked him to lock them in a certain room. And he did.

This is a fucking clown show.

Hunter and Paulie and Paulie Jr. need to go to prison to start. Family members are open season for criminal acts. Investigating Nancy seems to be something that is needed.

You know what? What the hell does Trumps defense at this point even matter? The DOJ and the FBI have to defend their actions first. This is still an innocent until proven guilty country, kind of, for now.

Your wanting a defense before providing any evidence of a crime. Fuck off. That’s not how this works.
You’ve provided no evidence that the FBI has not acted appropriately and lawfully.

You’ve provided no evidence that the FBI has not acted appropriately and lawfully.
I don’t have to you stupid fuck. They do. I don’t provide evidence the plaintiff was wrong moron. They have to prove they were correct.

How is it we have so many of you morons on this site that don’t know basic fucking junior high law concepts?

You, as a US citizen are under no fucking obligation to present your defense against any charges. None. They have the burden of proof all on them. How many retards like you are employed by the DOJ and FBI right now? That’s fucking frightening.

I don’t have to you stupid fuck. They do. I don’t provide evidence the plaintiff was wrong moron. They have to prove they were correct.

How is it we have so many of you morons on this site that don’t know basic fucking junior high law concepts?

You, as a US citizen are under no fucking obligation to present your defense against any charges. None. They have the burden of proof all on them. How many retards like you are employed by the DOJ and FBI right now? That’s fucking frightening.
The FBI doesn’t have to do anything. It’s up to Trump’s legal team to dispute the warrant. A judge will rule.

Well, look at how his flock defend his "rigged election" con.

Evidently, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas...

ARE ALL CORRUPT.

And they're dead serious. It's him and them against the evil world. They're certainly not compared to a cult without reason.
Any person with any objectivity would realize there was fraud.

You don’t have a crime. It’s not difficult

Forum List

Back