The stupid hypocritical liberal twit on BSNBC just said Hillary has accomplished a lot more than....

Are there any candidates with more experience and who are more qualified than Hillary?

Maybe this guy?

pee-wee-herman_1978.jpg

Or Maybe this little girl?

8578649.jpg

Nope....final answer. I'm going with a moldy orange. :)

orange-with-mold.jpg

Compared to Rubio, she certainly has more experience. I get that it wouldn't matter how much experience that might be to you, so I won't bother arguing the point. But Rubio does not have sufficient experience for the job of President, IMO. So in an election between Clinton and Rubio, I would go with Clinton. Just as in the election between McCain and Obama, I went with McCain.
She has the experience to let four Americans get murdered, and then lie about it. You think she can keep us all safe?
You voted for Bush, didn't you?
Yep, and I miss having a true leader, like he was in the Whitehouse.

And I'll add childish and silly. It's pathetic when folks try to impress someone with their foul mouth.

ok you did. so drop it. It's not like they do it every time
Drop it? Are you now the editor and moderator of this forum? Just curious.

I have Seniority . LOL:eusa_naughty:
An old hooker has lots of experience too. I wouldnt think she'd be the best candidate for president though.
I'm sure BILL loves Hillary as much as an old wore out hooker. By the way he continually cheats on her, and she is weak enough to accept it. Not presidential material.
She has started off losing the married women vote, which usually goes Republican anyway. Because any woman smart enough to get married and stay married has more sense than to vote Dem.

Compared to Rubio, she certainly has more experience. I get that it wouldn't matter how much experience that might be to you, so I won't bother arguing the point. But Rubio does not have sufficient experience for the job of President, IMO. So in an election between Clinton and Rubio, I would go with Clinton. Just as in the election between McCain and Obama, I went with McCain.
She has the experience to let four Americans get murdered, and then lie about it. You think she can keep us all safe?
Yet his experience let 750 times more people get killed by terrorists in a single day than Hillary did.

Yet his experience let 750 times more people get killed by terrorists in a single day than Hillary did.
911 was planned while Clinton was president. Try again.

And planned and carried out while Bush was president. Terrorists couldn't pull that off with Clinton in the White House.

Of course it was. as if they got all that together in the NINE months Bush was in office. That was hardly enough time for him to get administration set up

This is what we the people is up against. Just no common sense and the lies they get off leftwing hate sites and from their party

And planned and carried out while Bush was president. Terrorists couldn't pull that off with Clinton in the White House.
Lol, oh my gosh. Let's see the Oklahoma city bombing, world trade center bombed twice, uss Cole bombing. A couple off the top of my head. Terrorists had a field day while Clinton was president.

Of course it was. as if they got all that together in the NINE months Bush was in office. That was hardly enough time for him to get administration set up

This is what we the people is up against. Just no common sense and the lies they get off leftwing hate sites and from their party
I know Obama is still incompetent, because of Bush.

Lol, oh my gosh. Let's see the Oklahoma city bombing, world trade center bombed twice, uss Cole bombing. A couple off the top of my head. Terrorists had a field day while Clinton was president.
According to rightwingnuts, the first WTC bombing was Bush41's fault. And Clinton thwarted a 9.11 type of attack when terrorists plotted it while he was president.

Here's how the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media is going to play this.....

Former MA Gov. Deval Patrick Joins Bain Capital, Media That Excoriated Romney, Touts “Positive Social Impact”

It’s only bad when Republicans do it.

Via Boston Globe:

Deval Patrick is joining the Boston investment giant Bain Capital, where the former governor will start a new line of business, directing investments in companies that produce profits but also have apositive impact on social problems.

Patrick, a Democrat who led the state of Massachusetts for eight years, joins a firm founded by his Republican predecessor in the State House, Mitt Romney.

It marks a return to business pursuits for a high-profile former governor whose plans for the future were fodder for intense speculation in political circles.

The move is a new avenue for Bain Capital, an $80 billion firm best known for investments in companies like Dunkin’ Donuts and Staples. Patrick will help give Bain its first foothold in the growing field of “social impact” investing, tackling social problems such as hunger and climate change with for-profit investments.

Patrick, 58, will become one of Bain’s managing directors, and the first African-American to do so.

“This is a chance to have real meaning and mission in my work’’ after public service, Patrick said in an interview Monday at Bain’s offices, high in the Hancock Tower.

Edge:
dimocraps are some dishonest, lying, corrupt, scum-sucking filth

And the people they vote for aren't any better

According to rightwingnuts, the first WTC bombing was Bush41's fault. And Clinton thwarted a 9.11 type of attack when terrorists plotted it while he was president.
False.

False.
Oh, noooo ... the forum's most unabashed racist thinks that's false. lol

[edit: you know Clinton was actually white, even though he was sometimes referred to as our first black president., right, racist stevie?]

Last edited:

Nope. Just the first World Trade Center bombing. The USS Cole. Khobar Towers....African Embassies.....

Would you like me to go on???

Idiot. :(

Nope. Just the first World Trade Center bombing. The USS Cole. Khobar Towers....African Embassies.....

Oh yeah. Rightwingers said Clinton was to blame for 9.11 because 8 months in office was not enough time for Bush to take any measure against it. Well then certainly Bush41's is to blame for the '93 WTC attack which occurred only 5 weeks into Clinton's presidency. You righties aren't so hypocritical that you would blame Clinton for an attack 8 months into Bush43's presidency but not blame Bush41 for an attack only 5 weeks into Clinton's, are you?

As far as Clinton thwarting a 9.11 attack ...that too comes from rightwingers. That event was detailed in the Republican-led 9.11 Commission report.

I know, I was just trying to be nice to him and just name a few. Trying not to let him prove he is an idiot.

Clinton wasn't responsible for the 93 attack. The 93 attack was responsible for the 911 attack.

We didn't learn the 93 immigration lesson. After 911 we still didn't learn the immigration lesson. Maybe next time.

Clinton wasn't responsible for the 93 attack. The 93 attack was responsible for the 911 attack.

We didn't learn the 93 immigration lesson. After 911 we still didn't learn the immigration lesson. Maybe next time.

And here I thought it was the lack of jobs that caused goat-fucker radicalism :dunno:

isis-iraq-war-crimes.si.jpg

^^dimocrap friends^^
No, those would be the friends the GOP is protecting.

no kidding, amazing they just want to forget all about those. it's the same with Obama and Hillary. to them they are as clean as the first fallen snow

it's a sick reality some reside in

Forum List

Back