The stimulus package and our slavery economy.

gabbyguy

Dec 13, 2020
We live in a slavery based economy. Which isn't one with very deep pockets. We sent most of our good paying jobs to wage slave countries like China. And we basically allow illegals to come here and undercut what an American might expect. Or we will give visas to highly trained foreign workers to again come here and work for less than what a similarly trained American might expect. On top of that, our students have to go into debt up to their asses to get a good education. Is it any wonder why congress can't agree on a stimulus package.

I was talking to someone about another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. And they brought up something that appeared on CNN basically saying that Americans didn't need another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. And that CNN usually walks in a lock step with the left. So there isn't likely to be another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. They also provided a video that brings up what some countries with superior economies compared to our basically third world economy provides. You should find it interesting.

I was talking to someone about another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. And they brought up something that appeared on CNN basically saying that Americans didn't need another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. And that CNN usually walks in a lock step with the left. So there isn't likely to be another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. They also provided a video that brings up what some countries with superior economies compared to our basically third world economy provides. You should find it interesting.
Another round of checks solves nothing. We need to automatically stabilize our economy with UC.

• Banned
Another round of checks solves nothing. We need to automatically stabilize our economy with UC.

Well the money would help me out a HELL of a LOT. And a lot of other Americans. Who in the hell gives a shit about "solving" anything. People need HELP!!! Did you even watch the video I posted? Are you really in agreement with that CNN douchbag? Really??? Next, Trump already did the damage. He chose "the economy" over American lives. And as bad as things are now, even with a vaccine, things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they start to improve. With that going on, there isn't a damn thing you can do to "stabilize the economy." And I don't know what you mean by "UC." But what our economy really needs is some NS.

Well the money would help me out a HELL of a LOT. And a lot of other Americans. Who in the hell gives a shit about "solving" anything. People need HELP!!! Did you even watch the video I posted? Are you really in agreement with that CNN douchbag? Really??? Next, Trump already did the damage. He chose "the economy" over American lives. And as bad as things are now, even with a vaccine, things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they start to improve. With that going on, there isn't a damn thing you can do to "stabilize the economy." And I don't know what you mean by "UC." But what our economy really needs is some NS.
A low 1.8% mortality rate, only .4% critical cases, and a mere 2% of the US population even has the silly leftyflu. Get back to work.

A low 1.8% mortality rate, only .4% critical cases, and a mere 2% of the US population even has the silly leftyflu. Get back to work.

Isn't over 300,000 dead enough for you?

Plenty of people die every day in the country from lots of diseases, many much more deadly than the leftysniffles. Are you hiding in your basement from all those too? Get real.

Oh, and the leftyflu doesn't kill anyone...the pneumonia does.

Trump tried to close our Southern Border and the Ds fought him on it.
Trump signed an EO to limit Business Visas.

We live in a slavery based economy. Which isn't one with very deep pockets. We sent most of our good paying jobs to wage slave countries like China. And we basically allow illegals to come here and undercut what an American might expect. Or we will give visas to highly trained foreign workers to again come here and work for less than what a similarly trained American might expect. On top of that, our students have to go into debt up to their asses to get a good education. Is it any wonder why congress can't agree on a stimulus package.

You make statements that you can't back up with facts. Our economy isn't a slavery based economy it is capitalism with it's inherent faults which has always caused unions for workers against owners who look for ways to increase profits for themselves and shareholders and stakeholders. Complex jobs that require skills that are hard to offshore for the most part remain here. In the rankings of the top economies by GDP I. United States 2. China 3. Japan 4. Germany. 5.India. compiled 03/18/2020. We don't live in a third world economy and just because you see it on CNN doesn't make it true. As I mentioned in other post I don't believe we live in a true Democracy and until we fix or come up with a new constitution, we will never be able to drain the swamp in Washington D.C. In closing define left to me and what you think it means?

Trump tried to close our Southern Border and the Ds fought him on it.
Trump signed an EO to limit Business Visas.
Do you honestly believe it is possible to "close" the entire U.S/Mexico border?
You know what would probably work?
A wall...................................oh, wait.......

Fine. Now tell me what that is supposed to do with my thread.

Pointing out you choose to be a wage-slave ... that's not the economy's fault ...

I didn't send American jobs to China where if they're lucky they may make up to $3.00 an hour. Most ma
Anybody that is in fear of losing their job to an illegal immigrant needs to step up their game and either get some training or better education to improve your job skills.

A majority of Americans say immigrants mostly fill jobs U.S. citizens do not want
Most Americans say immigrants mainly fill jobs US citizens don’t want

I call bullshit! Who in the hell are these "most americans." I'm an American and there was never a job I wouldn't do. Or didn't want. Face it. Illegals are desperate for work. They would do many jobs that an American wouldn't want to do for what pay an illegal would accept. The end result will be is that they turn the U.S. into the same kind do shithole they came here to get away from.

Plenty of people die every day in the country from lots of diseases, many much more deadly than the leftysniffles. Are you hiding in your basement from all those too? Get real.

Do you get some sort of thrill by being such a jerkoff? The coronavirus is around 10 times more deadly than the flu. And according to a national geographic website, they say that it could be 50 to 100 times more deadly. With our advanced medical technology, we have been able to save many. But what happens when our health care system breaks down. Which they say on the news it is at the brink of. How much more deadly than the flu will it be then. Right now death from coronavirus is the leading cause of death in the U.S. I wouldn't doubt it if it gets up to the leading cause of death over all of the other causes of death combined.

Oh, and the leftyflu doesn't kill anyone...the pneumonia does.

Maybe it would help if you knew what you were talking about. The disease is SARS Cov2. That is SEVERE ACUTE Respiratory Syndrome. You would probably be better off if you only had pneumonia.

Forum List

Back