The stimulus package and our slavery economy.

I was talking to someone about another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. And they brought up something that appeared on CNN basically saying that Americans didn't need another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. And that CNN usually walks in a lock step with the left. So there isn't likely to be another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. They also provided a video that brings up what some countries with superior economies compared to our basically third world economy provides. You should find it interesting.
Another round of checks solves nothing. We need to automatically stabilize our economy with UC.

Well the money would help me out a HELL of a LOT. And a lot of other Americans. Who in the hell gives a shit about "solving" anything. People need HELP!!! Did you even watch the video I posted? Are you really in agreement with that CNN douchbag? Really??? Next, Trump already did the damage. He chose "the economy" over American lives. And as bad as things are now, even with a vaccine, things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they start to improve. With that going on, there isn't a damn thing you can do to "stabilize the economy." And I don't know what you mean by "UC." But what our economy really needs is some NS.
Trump tried to close our Southern Border and the Ds fought him on it.
Trump signed an EO to limit Business Visas.
Do you honestly believe it is possible to "close" the entire U.S/Mexico border?
You know what would probably work?
A wall...................................oh, wait.......
High powered rifles.
Fine US businesses.
You're the first person since I mentioned this to admit that some COVID came from South of the Border.
I always wondered why Mexico doesn't allow poor Americans to move in.

I was talking to someone about another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. And they brought up something that appeared on CNN basically saying that Americans didn't need another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. And that CNN usually walks in a lock step with the left. So there isn't likely to be another round of $1200 dollar stimulus checks. They also provided a video that brings up what some countries with superior economies compared to our basically third world economy provides. You should find it interesting.
Another round of checks solves nothing. We need to automatically stabilize our economy with UC.

Well the money would help me out a HELL of a LOT. And a lot of other Americans. Who in the hell gives a shit about "solving" anything. People need HELP!!! Did you even watch the video I posted? Are you really in agreement with that CNN douchbag? Really??? Next, Trump already did the damage. He chose "the economy" over American lives. And as bad as things are now, even with a vaccine, things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they start to improve. With that going on, there isn't a damn thing you can do to "stabilize the economy." And I don't know what you mean by "UC." But what our economy really needs is some NS.

I haven't looked into it that much. But it seems to me that as Commander and Chief, President of the U.S., Constitutionally he could have closed the southern border if he wanted to. As for deporting illegals, president Eisenhower did. He rounded up and deported around 1.5 million of them in what they called "Operation Wetback." Admittedly, I don't know if he was able to do so only with the authorization of congress. Which may or may not have been mostly republican at the time. As for limiting business visas, I haven't heard much about that either.

I haven't looked into it that much. But it seems to me that as Commander and Chief, President of the U.S., Constitutionally he could have closed the southern border if he wanted to. As for deporting illegals, president Eisenhower did. He rounded up and deported around 1.5 million of them in what they called "Operation Wetback." Admittedly, I don't know if he was able to do so only with the authorization of congress. Which may or may not have been mostly republican at the time. As for limiting business visas, I haven't heard much about that either.
The President does not have the unilateral authority to spend money.

We live in a slavery based economy. Which isn't one with very deep pockets. We sent most of our good paying jobs to wage slave countries like China. And we basically allow illegals to come here and undercut what an American might expect. Or we will give visas to highly trained foreign workers to again come here and work for less than what a similarly trained American might expect. On top of that, our students have to go into debt up to their asses to get a good education. Is it any wonder why congress can't agree on a stimulus package.

You make statements that you can't back up with facts. Our economy isn't a slavery based economy it is capitalism with it's inherent faults which has always caused unions for workers against owners who look for ways to increase profits for themselves and shareholders and stakeholders. Complex jobs that require skills that are hard to offshore for the most part remain here. In the rankings of the top economies by GDP I. United States 2. China 3. Japan 4. Germany. 5.India. compiled 03/18/2020. We don't live in a third world economy and just because you see it on CNN doesn't make it true. As I mentioned in other post I don't believe we live in a true Democracy and until we fix or come up with a new constitution, we will never be able to drain the swamp in Washington D.C. In closing define left to me and what you think it means?

Wage slavery is still slavery. In China the average hourly wage for a worker is $3.60 an hour. In the U.S. it is $19.33 an hour. Sending jobs overseas to wage slave countries is like union busting on steroids. On some program I was watching, they said that in California, to live a normal middle class existence, you would have to make around $50.00 an hour. (And it probably isn't a whole lot different in the rest of the U.S.) Unless you're a doctor or something, who in the hell makes that kind of money!

As for GDP, the U.S. is a large country rich with natural resources and arable land. When it comes to exports, Germany kicks our ass backwards and forwards. The population of the U.S. is 328 million. As I said, we have a large and rich country. The yearly value of our exports is around 1 trillion, 700 billion. The much smaller country of Germany has around 83 million people. The yearly value of their exports is around 1 trillion, 489 billion. Given their size in this regard, the U.S. barely ranks above a third world country. But apparently, there is plenty of room for illegals.

India and Pakistan did it. Many countries do so.

He has unilateral authority to protect the U.S. from invasion by foreign countries. It doesn't matter if it is from invading armies or illegals using their children as human shields. If people are in this country that have no right to be here, it is our duty as a sovereign country to expel them by any means necessary. If it costs money that congress isn't willing to provide, then it is time for martial law. I would by FAR rather live under a dictatorship than see the U.S. become part of mexico.

High powered rifles.
Fine US businesses.
You're the first person since I mentioned this to admit that some COVID came from South of the Border.
I always wondered why Mexico doesn't allow poor Americans to move in.

I am a poor American. And I would rather eat dog shit than move to mexico.

He has unilateral authority to protect the U.S. from invasion by foreign countries. It doesn't matter if it is from invading armies or illegals using their children as human shields. If people are in this country that have no right to be here, it is our duty as a sovereign country to expel them by any means necessary. If it costs money that congress isn't willing to provide, then it is time for martial law. I would by FAR rather live under a dictatorship than see the U.S. become part of mexico.
The Ds were successful in holding back funding.

In other words, you want to wait for Congress to do something again afterward instead of this issue being automatically stabilized.

In other words, you want to wait for Congress to do something again afterward instead of this issue being automatically stabilized.

"In other words?" What I wrote is what I wrote. That is what I want. Not in any other words. Just those words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back