The State Of The Mid-Terms

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
State of the Midterms

It's been six months since Democrats enjoyed their 13-point lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot and dreamed of historic gains in the midterm election. With six months to go, there's obviously plenty of time for the political environment to change again. For now, however, the parties are locked in a tight race-by-race contest that could go either way.

Yes, the reality is that more of America is becoming dependent.

We'll see just dependent in a few months.

Like 2016, this is the democrats to lose. And look what they did in 2016.

And the Democrat platform will be what?

We hate America and love MS13?

• Banned
And the Democrat platform will be what?

We hate America and love MS13?

Along with "raise taxes".

Another real winner of a campaign strategy.

Pelosi told us Trump would not win and we could take that to the bank.

Does she realize just how stupid she looks (and probably is...) ?

Ordinary libturds have no frontal lobes. They are not cognizant, sentient human beings. They're mindless drones.

If they were aware of how stupid they looked, they would commit suicide.

Ordinary libturds have no frontal lobes. They are not cognizant, sentient human beings. They're mindless drones.

Sounds like a double dose of BS to me. No frontal lobes, how far is that from reality? I'm AFL-CIO and IAM. We might be drones if the price is right.

State of the Midterms

It's been six months since Democrats enjoyed their 13-point lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot and dreamed of historic gains in the midterm election. With six months to go, there's obviously plenty of time for the political environment to change again. For now, however, the parties are locked in a tight race-by-race contest that could go either way.

Yes, the reality is that more of America is becoming dependent.

We'll see just dependent in a few months.

Like 2016, this is the democrats to lose. And look what they did in 2016.

The state of the midterms can be found at this link on this board with FACTS, links & pictures, and not guess work and platitude speak--:auiqs.jpg: The point swings in these special elections are 33+ points to Democrats from 2016. That's Yuuuuge.

Blue wave coming this November 2018

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

By electing Trump you have effectively killed the Republican party

Last edited:

lol...their brain is a defense mechanism... smaller the brain the longer they live
The state of the midterms can be found at this link on this board with links and FACTS, pictures, and not guess work and platitude speak--:auiqs.jpg:
Are these the same facts and links used for the 2016 election?:abgg2q.jpg:...and what on earth are there pictures of? :dunno:

lol...their brain is a defense mechanism... smaller the brain the longer they live

And this is supposed to be a funny insult. Lots of originality in that statement.

The state of the midterms can be found at this link on this board with links and FACTS, pictures, and not guess work and platitude speak--:auiqs.jpg:
Are these the same facts and links used for the 2016 election?:abgg2q.jpg:...and what on earth are there pictures of? :dunno:

Are you afraid to click a link on this board, or is this just more of your denial?

You'll find the PICTURES HERE

Are you afraid to click a link on this board, or is this just more of your denial?

The board knows you are full of shit based on your last two projections.
idiot.

I'm going to take the time to tell you in the Democratic party you have lots of different people bringing their particular problems to the table. In the Republican party you have people that group together and cause a problem. I am liberal because I support labor unions that by the way gave you a 40 hour work week, weekends off, minimum wage just to name a few. Don't dump all problems on any one individual of the Democratic party. Thank-you in advance.

I'm going to take the time to tell you in the Democratic party you have lots of different people bringing their particular problems to the table. In the Republican party you have people that group together and cause a problem. I am liberal because I support labor unions that by the way gave you a 40 hour work week, weekends off, minimum wage just to name a few. Don't dump all problems on any one individual of the Democratic party. Thank-you in advance.
Thats the democratic party, and those of us who support them are democrats, all the bullspit[PC] is/are the white liberals who hi-jacked our party for themselves...I will support all democrats and will call out all the liberals who have sunk the party to these depths

idiot.
i remember when some poll had a 17 point lead,,,then Juan Williams gloated about it,,,,what a dork

idiot.
i remember when some poll had a 17 point lead,,,then Juan Williams gloated about it,,,,what a dork

What is on the link are real election results, not a poll. The pictures aren't FAKE, nor are the links to the actual results of all these special elections.

It's coming to a Republican seat near you this coming November.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Forum List

Back