The state of the Christian church

May 10, 2005
We can see that the the Christian community has been weakened by some means through a recent poll that was posted on Chuck Baldwin's site.

The story was titled “Christian’s no different from the world.” The story went on to say that pollster George Barna conducted a poll regarding the beliefs and conduct of today’s Christians. He used the following criteria:

*Believing that absolute moral truths exist.
*Such truths are defined by the bible.
*Jesus Christ lived a sinless life.
*God is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator and still rules today.
*Salvation is a gift of God and cannot be earned.
*Christians have a responsibility to share their faith in Christ.
*Satan is real.
*The Bible is accurate in all its teachings.

Surprisingly, or not, the poll concluded that only 9% of today’s Christians have a biblical world view. According to these statistics, more than 90% of born again Christians would deny any one of these criteria.

The modern Christian church will not hear the truth, and the bible is very clear in telling us that in the latter days this will be the case. The large majority of the Christian community... is not, for many are lovers of men and not the Lord, they hold not the truth in their hearts, but a great delusion.

I am not going to judge any of you, for i have many logs in my own eye, i am only bringing to you what the word of God tells us is the truth.

Christianity has long been a threat to the elite, for they have desired greatly to destroy it.

Psalm 2:

“Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, Against the LORDS ANOINTED saying " Let us break Their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us."

Albert Pike, 33rd degree Mason and author of Morals and Dogma:

“...and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.”

A further example of the elite seeking to destroy Christianity is the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, also known as The Protocols of the wise men of Zion.

Also in Jim Marrs book titled “Rule by secrecy” he states that “It was written anonymously by a French lawyer named Maurice Joly and taken as a political satire against the Machiavelli-inspired machi-nations of Napoleon III.”

He continues...

“The Protocols still chills readers with its prophetic description of the methodology for tyranny by a few.”

The Protocols says that:

“Freedom of conscience has been declared everywhere, so that now only years divide us from the moment of the complete wrecking of that Christian religion, as to other religions we shall have still less difficulty in dealing with them.”(Protocol 17)

We see the ADL seeking to pass "The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005." This law would enforce, in America, the ADL definition of "Hate," thus spelling the end of free speech. The new testiment would become "Hate speech" under this definition, Christians will be put into jail and persecuted for proclaiming the word of God.

1 Timothy Chapter 4:

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.”

Timothy Chapter 2:

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.”

How many of you, the Chrisitans out there, would deny Christ if put under extreme stress, say, torture?

How many of you would deny him if offered great wealth and prosperity?

When taken up on the hill and tempted by Satan, would you be strong enough to resist?

America has become a pit of every unclean thing under the sight of God, tainted by witchcraft, and adultry, our sins have piled unto the heavens.

Very soon bible believing Christians will be persecuted on a massive scale. The wheat will be separated from the chaff. I tell you now, seek after the Lord with all your heart, and pray without ceasing. Many seek to deceive you, and bring your soul to the very pits of hell.

I will share with you now something that was revealed to me in a dream regarding the state of the Church:

I stood in the presence of a self proclaiming man of god, but he was not. I saw him and was greatly saddened. The congregation which hath gathered unto him was greatly deceived. As I looked at him I saw a look of self-righteous judgement coming upon me. I said something to the congregation but they heard it not, I was not welcomed in this church, and desired to flee from it. The long deceived people, believing they came to hear the word of the living God, had lost their ears.

This church was not a place for the truth, it was not welcome there. Then I looked and saw the self appointed “man of God” die. The congregation was lost at that moment, shattered into a million pieces, for it was not God which upheld them, but the false teachings of this man. They sought after him to tickle their ears, to coat their wicked hearts with window dressing. They put daggers into their hearts out of great despair, after seeing him die, for their foundation had been rotted out. It was no longer the rock that had once held them up, the Lord Jesus Christ, but it had been eaten away with foul poison. Because of this they became lovers of men and not the Lord. They believed they were saved, but were not, for they rend their garments... but not their hearts.

After i witnessed this late at night, around 12AM, i saw a scroll appear in front of me with the book of Thessalonians and Timothy chapter 6 written on it, i then heard "Read it now!"

Timothy chapter 6:

"Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort.
If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."

StoptheMadness1 said:
We can see that the the Christian community has been weakened by some means through a recent poll that was posted on Chuck Baldwin's site.

The story was titled “Christian’s no different from the world.” The story went on to say that pollster George Barna conducted a poll regarding the beliefs and conduct of today’s Christians. He used the following criteria:

*Believing that absolute moral truths exist.
*Such truths are defined by the bible.
*Jesus Christ lived a sinless life.
*God is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator and still rules today.
*Salvation is a gift of God and cannot be earned.
*Christians have a responsibility to share their faith in Christ.
*Satan is real.
*The Bible is accurate in all its teachings.

Surprisingly, or not, the poll concluded that only 9% of today’s Christians have a biblical world view. According to these statistics, more than 90% of born again Christians would deny any one of these criteria.

The modern Christian church will not hear the truth, and the bible is very clear in telling us that in the latter days this will be the case. The large majority of the Christian community... is not, for many are lovers of men and not the Lord, they hold not the truth in their hearts, but a great delusion.

I am not going to judge any of you, for i have many logs in my own eye, i am only bringing to you what the word of God tells us is the truth.

Christianity has long been a threat to the elite, for they have desired greatly to destroy it.

Psalm 2:

“Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, Against the LORDS ANOINTED saying " Let us break Their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us."

Albert Pike, 33rd degree Mason and author of Morals and Dogma:

“...and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.”

A further example of the elite seeking to destroy Christianity is the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, also known as The Protocols of the wise men of Zion.

Also in Jim Marrs book titled “Rule by secrecy” he states that “It was written anonymously by a French lawyer named Maurice Joly and taken as a political satire against the Machiavelli-inspired machi-nations of Napoleon III.”

He continues...

“The Protocols still chills readers with its prophetic description of the methodology for tyranny by a few.”

The Protocols says that:

“Freedom of conscience has been declared everywhere, so that now only years divide us from the moment of the complete wrecking of that Christian religion, as to other religions we shall have still less difficulty in dealing with them.”(Protocol 17)

We see the ADL seeking to pass "The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005." This law would enforce, in America, the ADL definition of "Hate," thus spelling the end of free speech. The new testiment would become "Hate speech" under this definition, Christians will be put into jail and persecuted for proclaiming the word of God.

1 Timothy Chapter 4:

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.”

Timothy Chapter 2:

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.”

How many of you, the Chrisitans out there, would deny Christ if put under extreme stress, say, torture?

How many of you would deny him if offered great wealth and prosperity?

When taken up on the hill and tempted by Satan, would you be strong enough to resist?

America has become a pit of every unclean thing under the sight of God, tainted by witchcraft, and adultry, our sins have piled unto the heavens.

Very soon bible believing Christians will be persecuted on a massive scale. The wheat will be separated from the chaff. I tell you now, seek after the Lord with all your heart, and pray without ceasing. Many seek to deceive you, and bring your soul to the very pits of hell.

I will share with you now something that was revealed to me in a dream regarding the state of the Church:

I stood in the presence of a self proclaiming man of god, but he was not. I saw him and was greatly saddened. The congregation which hath gathered unto him was greatly deceived. As I looked at him I saw a look of self-righteous judgement coming upon me. I said something to the congregation but they heard it not, I was not welcomed in this church, and desired to flee from it. The long deceived people, believing they came to hear the word of the living God, had lost their ears.

This church was not a place for the truth, it was not welcome there. Then I looked and saw the self appointed “man of God” die. The congregation was lost at that moment, shattered into a million pieces, for it was not God which upheld them, but the false teachings of this man. They sought after him to tickle their ears, to coat their wicked hearts with window dressing. They put daggers into their hearts out of great despair, after seeing him die, for their foundation had been rotted out. It was no longer the rock that had once held them up, the Lord Jesus Christ, but it had been eaten away with foul poison. Because of this they became lovers of men and not the Lord. They believed they were saved, but were not, for they rend their garments... but not their hearts.

After i witnessed this late at night, around 12AM, i saw a scroll appear in front of me with the book of Thessalonians and Timothy chapter 6 written on it, i then heard "Read it now!"

Timothy chapter 6:

"Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort.
If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."

You need to include a link. :whip:

So we are going to get an accurate viewpoint of the State of the Christian Church from a poll on Chuck Baldwin's site?

I dont disagree that our society is largely illiterate of the scriptures and the doctrines of salvation. God can do miracles though:)

Forum List

Back