The State of Israel is Not Our Friend

Wait, friendly countries spying on each other!!! When did that start happening? I suspect it started some time around the Stone Age.
Precisely. Obama spied on Israel. They do the same. What kind of bed wetting infantile loser
thinks this is shocking news?

I'm a Democrat. I'm working to save the USA from traitors like you, and I strongly support Israel.

You seem to be eminently full of crap.
Israel and Palestine have their own political divisions. Democrat baby-snippers cannot claim to "support" Israel in any way, shape, or form.
Check the actual previous comments. The CIA was not mentioned. Obama was. Whoops....
I see. It couldn't have happened because it wasn't supposed to have happened.
Eye rolling :rolleyes: stuff.
And of course the CIA has NEVER done things it's not supposed to do.
You've got the CIA there, or is that the Mossad? And how far left do those intelligence agencies lean away from Israel toward, say, Palestine and Iran?

justinacolmena you nailed it. :thup: I never thought a thread like this one would ever be made by the op,the fact he is a commie who hates America but he is right on this one,Israel is not America’s friend.Ypu don’t support the warmonger ways of Israel,you don’t last long in Washington as a politician.

Last edited:
The Israel apologists of course won’t watch this video sense it has too many pesky facts they don’t like. :abgg2q.jpg:

And you would know how?
Except for confirmation bias feeding into your paranoia,
over things that are apparent to any millennial kid with an iphone.

But I guess in a country where the President's son loses a PC as pickup line for prostitutes
you should get a discount on pretending to be smart for that dumb.

Now to further examine your paranoia,
with actual facts - tell us - is there ever any device
in the US digital grid that is not technology from abroad?

Israel and Palestine have their own political divisions. Democrat baby-snippers cannot claim to "support" Israel in any way, shape, or form.

You've got the CIA there, or is that the Mossad? And how far left do those intelligence agencies lean away from Israel toward, say, Palestine and Iran?
You cannot pretend that in person you'd be spewing those insults, coward boy. I'm a Democrat. You're a traitorous ill-raised lowlife. Don't pretend you have any human worth.

I'm a Democrat, therefore intellectually and morally superior to you, and I support Israel.

And you speculate that Mossad is "leaning away from Israel?" Mossad is Israeli. Are you unaware of that? I'm quite sure Mossad is VERY pro-Israel.

And you're very anti-democratic and pro-fascist, obviously.

justinacolmena you nailed it. :thup: I never thought a thread like this one would ever be made by the op,the fact he is a commie who hates America but he is right on this one,Israel is not America’s friend.Ypu don’t support the warmonger ways of Israel,you don’t last long in Washington as a politician.
Warmonger? Israel acts in self-defense. Even Netanyahu's misguided Gaza responses have been because of rocket attacks by Hamas. I'd say warmonger applies to Israel's enemies, and that is very obvious, from the 1920's on.

Apparently it is necessary for USA politicians to support the warmonger ways of Saudi Arabia who is mass-murdering Yemenis. But you don't mind that, I reckon.

You cannot pretend that in person you'd be spewing those insults, coward boy. I'm a Democrat. You're a traitorous ill-raised lowlife. Don't pretend you have any human worth.
You say you're a fucking Democrat. It can't be any worse than that, sausage boy.
I'm a Democrat, therefore intellectually and morally superior to you, and I support Israel.
Democrats don't support Israel in any way, shape or form. They're all traitors.
And you speculate that Mossad is "leaning away from Israel?" Mossad is Israeli. Are you unaware of that? I'm quite sure Mossad is VERY pro-Israel.
We've had plenty of CIA, FBI, NSA agents go rogue on us in the U.S.

How do you figure the Mossad is so pure and holy all of a sudden?
And you're very anti-democratic and pro-fascist, obviously.
You're obviously the sex-pig fascist here.

Forum List

Back