25% of American Jewish Voters think Israel is an Apartheid State

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Holy Cow. Looks like the jig is up!

A newly released survey has found that about a quarter of American Jewish voters view Israel as an apartheid state.

The poll, which was conducted by the Jewish Electorate Institute from June 28-July 1, asked respondents if they agreed or disagreed with the statement “Israel is an apartheid state.” Twenty-five percent answered in the affirmative; 52% disagreed, but those that disagreed were split on whether or not calling Israel an apartheid state is antisemitic––28% said it is antisemitic, while 24% said it isn’t.

Additionally, 34% agreed with the statement “Israel’s treatment of Palestinians is similar to racism in the U.S.” and 22% agreed that “Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinians”; of those that disagreed with these statements, 20% and 31% viewed them as antisemitic, respectively. Only 9% said they agreed that “Israel doesn’t have the right to exist,” and 67% of those that disagreed with the statement said that not believing in Israel’s right to exist is antisemitic. Sixty-two percent said they had an emotional attachment to Israel.

I've often said that people with a conscience will look at the actions of the Zionist Entity and realize that they have become like an abused child who has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

A newly released survey has found that about a quarter of American Jewish voters view Israel as an apartheid state.

The poll, which was conducted by the Jewish Electorate Institute from June 28-July 1, asked respondents if they agreed or disagreed with the statement “Israel is an apartheid state.” Twenty-five percent answered in the affirmative; 52% disagreed, but those that disagreed were split on whether or not calling Israel an apartheid state is antisemitic––28% said it is antisemitic, while 24% said it isn’t.

Additionally, 34% agreed with the statement “Israel’s treatment of Palestinians is similar to racism in the U.S.” and 22% agreed that “Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinians”; of those that disagreed with these statements, 20% and 31% viewed them as antisemitic, respectively. Only 9% said they agreed that “Israel doesn’t have the right to exist,” and 67% of those that disagreed with the statement said that not believing in Israel’s right to exist is antisemitic. Sixty-two percent said they had an emotional attachment to Israel.

I've often said that people with a conscience will look at the actions of the Zionist Entity and realize that they have become like an abused child who has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Sad but true. Truman said the same thing in his letters to Eleanor Roosevelt. He lamented that the abused had become the abuser as soon as they got the upper hand.

Last edited:

So what's your solution? Should the government of Israel start disassembling their country, moving their facilities, properties jobs and residences elsewhere ASAP, so it can be done in an orderly manner?

How about Germany, would they be willing to cede some of their territory for the Jewish people to live in?

So what's your solution? Should the government of Israel start disassembling their country, moving their facilities, properties jobs and residences elsewhere ASAP, so it can be done in an orderly manner?

How about Germany, would they be willing to cede some of their territory for the Jewish people to live in?

I'm pretty sure that given the opportunity, those same 25% of American Jews would have no problem seeing Israel end up like South Africa. They solved their "apartheid" problem years ago, and look at them now.

At the end of the war Ibn Saud told Roosevelt on board the USS Quincy at Bitter Creek that the Jewish survivors should be given the best land in Germany.

Israelis shouldn't dismantle Israel. They should just do the right thing. Its long overdue.

At the end of the war Ibn Saud told Roosevelt on board the USS Quincy at Bitter Creek that the Jewish survivors should be given the best land in Germany.

Israelis shouldn't dismantle Israel. They should just do the right thing. Its long overdue.

What is the "right thing"? Departing immediately and leaving their stuff behind when they leave?

Where do you think they should go?

I wasn't aware that American Jews had any say in the way Israel runs its affairs.

But they're entitled to their opinions.
Not if those opinions run contrary to Left wing talking points

Then they are Hitler and need cancelled

But as a people who endured around 10 centuries of oppression in Western Europe, being forced to live in ghettos, being forced to wear special dress to identify them for persecution, being a people forced out of entire countries time and again, a people rounded up and murdered in mass at various times, only to wake up one day to the Holocaust as the ultimate climax to this persecution, the Jews need to understand that the hatred towards them is still alive and well and that their country is their Masada. Give it up and die.

Think of it, no other country in the world has had more UN resolutions written against them, including real genocidal regimes like the on in the Sudan, Syria, Iran, and NK, etc.

But building walls I suppose is tantamount to being a Nazi apartide person.

LOL.

The Left just needs to be ignored in mass with a firm knee blow to the crotch.

Last edited:

I've often said that the 'apartheid' slogan is misapplied by the leftist entity. Was there a poll asking Arab members of the Israeli parliament if their skin color was a factor in their participation? I referenced skin color because South African apartheid was previsely a matter of skin color. While the leftist entity typically gets floppy with terms and definitions, simply altering definitions as an emotional appeal to fit a certain narrative makes little sense.

What is the "right thing"? Departing immediately and leaving their stuff behind when they leave?

Where do you think they should go?

Doing the right thing would be to arrest the men who attacked the al Aqsa mosque instead of escalating to rocket attacks on Gaza.

I see two of the site subhumans are doing their thing.

What people happen to believe does not establish that belief as factual or even meaningful. Most humans are little more than programmable automatons who can be led to believe most anything.

Considering that Israel has an Arab political party and Arabs are represented in the Knesset, using a propaganda term borrowed from a different conflict is retarded.

What do people think that big ass wall is for? Internal checkpoints? Come on...only 25%?

They have a bunch of weird laws. Can non-Jews become Israeli citizens? I heard they cannot. Can non-Jews vote? Don't they have a law where Jews and non-Jews cannot be married, or the government wont recognize it or something? IDK for sure. But a segregated society for sure.

I wasn't aware that American Jews had any say in the way Israel runs its affairs.

But they're entitled to their opinions.
Dual citizens bud. Tons of them. I think they can vote in their elections. I know they vote absentee from Israel in our elections. But shit...who can't vote in our elections? lol!

What people happen to believe does not establish that belief as factual or even meaningful. Most humans are little more than programmable automatons who can be led to believe most anything.

Considering that Israel has an Arab political party and Arabs are represented in the Knesset, using a propaganda term borrowed from a different conflict is retarded.

I would suggest that dismantling the old Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem is not helpful and building Jewish only housing settlements in the West Bank is gross discrimination.

Plus, Israel should probably get out of Lebanon's Shaaba Farms... and let the Druze have their Golan Heights and their apple orchards.

I would suggest that dismantling the old Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem is not helpful and building Jewish only housing settlements in the West Bank is gross discrimination.

Plus, Israel should probably get out of Lebanon's Shaaba Farms... and let the Druze have their Golan Heights and their apple orchards.

I was told that the Golan Heights is as essential defensive position for the State of Israel. They would be sitting ducks for different attacks from hostile forces in Syria without it.

Actually, if they had ceded some of Germany's land for a Jewish state, that would have been fair.

Stealing it from the Palestinians, who were largely innocent bystanders in WWII, was not.

I'm pretty sure that given the opportunity, those same 25% of American Jews would have no problem seeing Israel end up like South Africa. They solved their "apartheid" problem years ago, and look at them now.

Okay, I'm looking at them. What we didn't see, the massive retaliation against the white minority everyone thought was going to happen. White people in South Africa in fact still run much of the economy and retained much of their wealth.

Uh, South Africa had their tame minorities, too.

You probably don't remember, that the leader of the Zulu minority in South Africa actually was in with the South African government in oppossition to the ANC.

Having a Israeli-Arab party doesn't impress me. When Fatah and Hamas are allowed to run for the Knesset and seat a proportional number of delegates, THEN you won't be apartheid.

Get it?

Uh, South Africa had their tame minorities, too.

You probably don't remember, that the leader of the Zulu minority in South Africa actually was in with the South African government in oppossition to the ANC.

Having a Israeli-Arab party doesn't impress me. When Fatah and Hamas are allowed to run for the Knesset and seat a proportional number of delegates, THEN you won't be apartheid.

Get it?
Ah yes - not allowing terrorists committed to the genocide of Jews into government is the same thing as apartheid.

Got it.

Forum List

Back