The stark reality

those old white conservatives just elected the first black senator from the south since reconstruction, the youngest legislator in the country, and a black woman in one of the whitest states in the country.

and despite that you haven't given any look at the possibility that your narrative is wrong. I suggest you start asking yourself some tough questions and looking at the truth instead of just ignoring what's going on. Otherwise you'll just get angrier and more bitter.
Well unless you actually go back and look at past midterms and compare them to non midterm elections you see that his narrative is correct...but why bother with facts and context?

The people who just elected a Republican majority in the Senate are a narrow, unrepresentative slice of voting-age Americans. They’re older, whiter and much more conservative than the public at large. Put another way, the midterm electorate that chose this Republican Congress is itself a Republican electorate drawn from a subset of Republican voters.

And two years from now, when we gather to choose the next president, we’ll have a Democratic electorate—voters who are younger and more diverse—choosing a Democratic president.

In other words, the 2014 to 2016 cycle will be a rough copy of the 2010 to 2012 cycle.

And the pasty faced white christians will once again be relegated to the back of the bus with the Permanent demographic shift
You needn't fear. We're here to help you become a self-supporting and productive member of both society and the economy.

You chose a "Democratic" President, and here's what he's given you...

food-2.jpg

Is this more of what you want two, five, ten years from now? :dunno:

The people who just elected a Republican majority in the Senate are a narrow, unrepresentative slice of voting-age Americans. They’re older, whiter and much more conservative than the public at large. Put another way, the midterm electorate that chose this Republican Congress is itself a Republican electorate drawn from a subset of Republican voters.

And two years from now, when we gather to choose the next president, we’ll have a Democratic electorate—voters who are younger and more diverse—choosing a Democratic president.

In other words, the 2014 to 2016 cycle will be a rough copy of the 2010 to 2012 cycle.

And the pasty faced white christians will once again be relegated to the back of the bus with the Permanent demographic shift
Still the crying idiot. One word for you idiot, LIAR!!!!

So where were all the Obama voters? They could of showed up in force and voted for all those white Democrats, but they didn't. Maybe you should save your little racism speech for them. Don't worry Guano, I'm sure all those Obammy voters will turn out to vote for some old wrinkled white woman for Prez.....yup.

So what is the excuse Guano? Was it the "voter suppression" by the racist Repubs? We know it can't be voter dissatisfaction with the Hussein and his Progressive policies. That thought dare not enter the minds of loyal Progressives.

A good Progressive c*nt ignores the obvious truth and continues pushing the Agenda. So keep on spinning Guano, you have no choice.

TRANSLATION: The only people foolish enough to vote for Democrats from now on, haven't even been born yet.

:cheers2:

The racist shithead is still butthurt.
What would you have to be butt hurt over?
Look at you trying to attempt to call other people racist...
I'm not. I'm quite happy, spermball. You guys got the shit kicked out of you Tuesday. And like Obama said, just before election day, his policies were on the ballot and the American people gave them a resounding "Fuck you". Go lick your wounds.

those old white conservatives just elected the first black senator from the south since reconstruction, the youngest legislator in the country, and a black woman in one of the whitest states in the country.

and despite that you haven't given any look at the possibility that your narrative is wrong. I suggest you start asking yourself some tough questions and looking at the truth instead of just ignoring what's going on. Otherwise you'll just get angrier and more bitter.
Well unless you actually go back and look at past midterms and compare them to non midterm elections you see that his narrative is correct...but why bother with facts and context?
Why bother looking at the reality that the republicans are making BIG ground everywhere - not just in national elections.

The democrats have been crowing that the right is never going to win a national election again, that they are 'dead' and irrelevant. It is obvious that is nothing more than wishful thinking.

I remember when Obama won his second term and the democrats were all about how much that meant yet the only president to not get elected for a second term in the last 30 years in Bush Sr. Even shrub managed a second term and most of the left think he is the worst president ever.

They're also the people who built America to greatness, something that the more diverse Democratic coalition can't match nor even maintain.

Shouldn't the people who know what they're doing have more voice than the people who screw things up?

No conservative alive built anything worthwhile.

Many are losers who's disparage ethnic minorities in order to feel better about themselves.

Why bother looking at the reality that the republicans are making BIG ground everywhere - not just in national elections.

The democrats have been crowing that the right is never going to win a national election again, that they are 'dead' and irrelevant. It is obvious that is nothing more than wishful thinking.

I remember when Obama won his second term and the democrats were all about how much that meant yet the only president to not get elected for a second term in the last 30 years in Bush Sr. Even shrub managed a second term and most of the left think he is the worst president ever.

I think you'll be in for a big surprise come 2016 when a lot of those voters who didn't vote in the midterms come out and vote.

You guys better start riling up with your low information base from now with stories of bad black and Hispanic people.

I think you'll be in for a big surprise come 2016 when a lot of those voters who didn't vote in the midterms come out and vote.

You guys better start riling up with your low information base from now with stories of bad black and Hispanic people.

I have no dou t that there will be more voters. But it will be the democrats like usual who are race baiting and attacking minorities

Many are losers who's disparage ethnic minorities in order to feel better about themselves.
You can always tell when liberals have gotten the living daylights beaten ot of them.

They make up silly fibs and scream with rage at the conservatives who whipped them.

Aren't they cute when they do that? :D

ive seen the data. Your not making ground. You won a few points. While the dems have lost a few points.

Yes people of the winners party tend to think that when they win its important. Not exactly earth shattering logic there FA.

Yes again the winning tends to crow about how the other side will never win again. We see it already with the right saying there is a divide on the left.

anything else?

I have no dou t that there will be more voters. But it will be the democrats like usual who are race baiting and attacking minorities

this is funny...its always amusing to watch how convinced you are of your lies. You are a very good sheep for the right

Price of a drive to your local polling station, $3.20.

Price of a stamp to mail your mail-in ballot, 49 cents.

Price to see Goono's face the morning after the election, PRICELESS ! :thup:

They're also the people who built America to greatness, something that the more diverse Democratic coalition can't match nor even maintain.

Shouldn't the people who know what they're doing have more voice than the people who screw things up?

Is that your photo I see in my dictionary next to "dumbfuck?

this is funny...its always amusing to watch how convinced you are of your lies. You are a very good sheep for the right

I find that relying on truth means you don't have to convince yourself of any lies. It's a much less stressful and more genuine way to live. I highly recommend it for all people.

I keep hearing about this great Democrat "machine" that is unrivaled in elections that they will destroy all that oppose them.
Are they really that confident they can just blow off elections.
Why did they not bother to vote?
That is if you buy into their explanation that they lost only because they decided not to show up.
Was it that or something else?

The GOP picked up seats in the House,took control of the Senate,won a bunch of Governor's seats and so on and so on.
I wonder if the Democrat party is as happy about the results as some of their big supporters here seem to be.

Forum List

Back