The stark contrast

I’m always amused at how I can cause progressive women to really lose their shit.

First, stop hitting on me, faggot. You know I'm a guy, but you constantly make gay passes at me. I do not appreciate the attention of predatory old queers.

You always respond to each of my posts multiple times, and you never respond to the actual content. The verdict? You're another one of my butthurt gay stalkers. I seem to attract that type.

You know I'm a guy
You’re not a “guy”. Stop the façade. You whine like a small girl. You’re overly emotional. Hell, you have a ‘lil kitty for you avatar (no man would ever have a freaking cat for their avatar).

I’m always amused at how I can cause progressive women to really lose their shit.

First, stop hitting on me, faggot. You know I'm a guy, but you constantly make gay passes at me. I do not appreciate the attention of predatory old queers.

You always respond to each of my posts multiple times, and you never respond to the actual content. The verdict? You're another one of my butthurt gay stalkers. I seem to attract that type.

Oh hell, I thought you were a girl too.

You write awfully fem.

Forum List

Back