The Star of David is deemed “Hateful Imagery” on Twitter

Twitter has a history of defending antisemites. It will suspend and punish Jewish Zionists for defending themselves against antisemitism. Yet, the platform allows the antisemities to get away with their horrible activity. This is well known amongst the Jewish Twitter users.

Twitter has now taken it a step too far. It is forcing Jews to take off any and all profile pictures with the Star of David in them. It will report the violation as,” hateful imagery.”

At first, I couldn’t believe this was happening. That it was a one-time mistake. That was until people sent me multiple screen shots of the same Twitter violation sent to them over having a Jewish Star of David in their profile pictures and that this has happened before;

We are unsure if anti-Zionists are reporting these profile pictures to twitter, or if twitter is finding them by itself. Either way, someone on the twitter team is deeming the Star of David hateful imagery and forcing users to take their pictures down if they want to continue to use their platforms.

925871.jpg

(Comment)

When last week supermodel Gigi Hadid protested the removal of her father's ID picture,
however she intentionally left out they responded to her with a reasonable explanation,
and admitted the mistake with an apology.

But applying a policy of privacy for posts with a driver's license,
is not the same as censoring cultural symbols of a minority.

Is this the new normal?
Jews are mostly leftist and financial backers of the radial left and they have only themselves to blame
They vote habitually, just as Africans.
If Africans back movements that directly jeopardize their future,
that still doesn't excuse criminalizing the image of Dhuku, does it.

And what now?

Last edited:
Twitter has a history of defending antisemites. It will suspend and punish Jewish Zionists for defending themselves against antisemitism. Yet, the platform allows the antisemities to get away with their horrible activity. This is well known amongst the Jewish Twitter users.

Twitter has now taken it a step too far. It is forcing Jews to take off any and all profile pictures with the Star of David in them. It will report the violation as,” hateful imagery.”

At first, I couldn’t believe this was happening. That it was a one-time mistake. That was until people sent me multiple screen shots of the same Twitter violation sent to them over having a Jewish Star of David in their profile pictures and that this has happened before;

We are unsure if anti-Zionists are reporting these profile pictures to twitter, or if twitter is finding them by itself. Either way, someone on the twitter team is deeming the Star of David hateful imagery and forcing users to take their pictures down if they want to continue to use their platforms.

925871.jpg

(Comment)

When last week supermodel Gigi Hadid protested the removal of her father's ID picture,
however she intentionally left out they responded to her with a reasonable explanation,

Is this the new normal?

But you were okay with social media censoring the stars and bars, though. Right?

I keep telling you guys that people who participate in coercion understand very little of their role in it and absolutely nothing of its consequence.

Well, this is what thappens. Duh.

Again...

109757072_1147436278962335_5840515684778278223_o.jpg

925871.jpg

(Comment)

Is this the new normal?
Jews are mostly leftist and financial backers of the radial left and they have only themselves to blame
They vote habitually, just as Africans,
and that still doesn't excuse it, does it.

And what now?
They better wake up to realty !!
Or Jews will just be “ more skulls stacked together on endless mounds like in Cambodia “

They won’t Change
The left is coming for Jews next !!
Then they will invade the suburbs and the real civil war will begin because white Christian males won’t back down

The white Christians in the subs have more guns than the UK army and know how to use them
They’re ready
They’re not leftist cowards or Jews

925871.jpg

(Comment)

Is this the new normal?
They vote habitually, just as Africans,
and that still doesn't excuse it, does it.

And what now?
They better wake up to realty !!
Or Jews will just be “ more skulls stacked together on endless mounds like in Cambodia “

They won’t Change
The left is coming for Jews next !!
Then they will invade the suburbs and the real civil war will begin because white Christian males won’t back down

Are these words of excitement, can't wait?

Last edited:

925871.jpg

(Comment)

Is this the new normal?

But you were okay with social media censoring the stars and bars, though. Right?

I keep telling you guys that people who participate in coercion understand very little of their role in it and absolutely nothing of its consequence.

Well, this is what thappens. Duh.

Again...

109757072_1147436278962335_5840515684778278223_o.jpg

Wrong, stop projecting, you don't know me.
Twitter tried to ban the US flag??

Twitter users are now being locked out of their accounts for using the Star of David in their profile picture. According to a recent report by the Jerusalem Post, the Star of David, a symbol that is often recognized as the symbol of Judaism as well as the Jewish state of Israel, has now been deemed “hateful imagery” by Twitter.

The Campaign Against Antisemitism has reported that several Twitter users have contacted them to report that their Twitter accounts have been locked. In a message to the users, Twitter explained, “We have determined that this account violated the Twitter Rules. Specifically for: Violating our rules against posting hateful imagery. You may not use hateful images or symbols in your profile image or profile header. As a result, we have locked your account.”

Don't worry. The 70 percent of American Jewish voters that vote democrat won't change.

Shame on all of you. Getting and will get exactly what you deserve.

You love to talk about hate.Now I ask you to talk about love.
Can you probably write which people or country loves ( loved ) your tribe through the history?
It would be interesting to know in which countries your comrades shared their wealth with gentiles.
Thx in advance

Twitter users are now being locked out of their accounts for using the Star of David in their profile picture. According to a recent report by the Jerusalem Post, the Star of David, a symbol that is often recognized as the symbol of Judaism as well as the Jewish state of Israel, has now been deemed “hateful imagery” by Twitter.

The Campaign Against Antisemitism has reported that several Twitter users have contacted them to report that their Twitter accounts have been locked. In a message to the users, Twitter explained, “We have determined that this account violated the Twitter Rules. Specifically for: Violating our rules against posting hateful imagery. You may not use hateful images or symbols in your profile image or profile header. As a result, we have locked your account.”

Don't worry. The 70 percent of American Jewish voters that vote democrat won't change.

Can you probably write which people or country loves ( loved ) your tribe through the history?
It would be interesting to know in which countries your comrades shared their wealth with gentiles.
Thx in advance
Holy shit

Wow, such leftist antisemitism. :aargh:
Meanwhile, I recently learned I'm a hero to a younger Jewish boy from my neighborhood.
I guess I ran some bullies off from him and his friends. :dunno:
Never did like that bully stuff.

Where is the Anti Defamation League on this one?
:laughing0301:

That likely means the cross is next. Why is anyone staying there? It's long past time for the public to ban both Facebook and Twitter.
Of course the Cross is next.

It's used by the 5 people who make up the KKK.

1024px-KKK.svg.png

I'm no longer a Christian, but if I don't defend them, I will be next.

The "Star of David" to over a billion people around the world is a symbol of hate, terror, and oppression. ... :cool:
True. Muslims see it that way.

Same with the Cross.

Many WRONGFULLY see the Crescent Moon and Star as a symbol of terrorism and oppression.

I am sure somebody will call my Mjolner (Thor's Hammer) a racist symbol.

So, the point is....everybody should just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT "SYMBOLS OF ______" and let it be. That includes the "Confederate" flag (the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia).

Thx in advance
Holy shit

You are joking about our believe.
Why do you hate Christianity so much?
Can you probably explain why your tribe was so popular and favored trough history in different countries.

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

Thx in advance
Holy shit

Can you probably explain why your tribe was so popular and favored trough history in different countries.

1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]

At some point, when that many people want to kick you out, you have to start asking yourself "is it me?"
:laughing0301:

Thx in advance
Holy shit

This is why it's good to ban the star of David?

Thx in advance
Holy shit

The question is WHY FOLKS MUST LOVE ADMIRERS OF THE STAR?

Thx in advance
Holy shit

The question is WHY FOLKS MUST LOVE ADMIRERS OF THE STAR?
Where did I say you have to admire the star?

Holy shit

RE: The Star of David is deemed “Hateful Imagery” on Twitter
⁜→ Quasar44, et al,

BLUF: What real threat do the Israelis pose, if they are in support of a political philosophy that extends from a framework of "social equality" and opposes deep divisions the advantages and opportunities between the social strata. Certainly, the inhabitants of the Middle East could use the principles of the "left."

(QUESTIONS)

Are you saying this "leftist" tag is somehow a bad thing to say about the Jews/Israelis? Do we (as Americans) pride ourselves on trying to make the systems in place work equally for everyone? How is it you have an objection to advocates a system of total Equity for all individuals; even though we all know that there is actually no such thing in the modern world.

(QUESTIONS)

Are you saying that there is something wrong in applying an effort towards the achievement of social equality?

• OR •
Are you objecting to the Jews//Israelis in acquiring social equality?

(COMMENT)

I'm having difficulty in finding the downside here...

I do not see any evidence at all wherein the Jews/Israelis are radically applying social change by means of a violent revolution. In fact, what is most often seen in the Middle East are the Muslim Followers, effectively working towards something opposite.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

RE: The Star of David is deemed “Hateful Imagery” on Twitter
⁜→ Quasar44, et al,

BLUF: What real threat do the Israelis pose, if they are in support of a political philosophy that extends from a framework of "social equality" and opposes deep divisions the advantages and opportunities between the social strata. Certainly, the inhabitants of the Middle East could use the principles of the "left."

(QUESTIONS)

Are you saying this "leftist" tag is somehow a bad thing to say about the Jews/Israelis? Do we (as Americans) pride ourselves on trying to make the systems in place work equally for everyone? How is it you have an objection to advocates a system of total Equity for all individuals; even though we all know that there is actually no such thing in the modern world.

(QUESTIONS)

Are you saying that there is something wrong in applying an effort towards the achievement of social equality?

• OR •
Are you objecting to the Jews//Israelis in acquiring social equality?

(COMMENT)

I'm having difficulty in finding the downside here...

I do not see any evidence at all wherein the Jews/Israelis are radically applying social change by means of a violent revolution. In fact, what is most often seen in the Middle East are the Muslim Followers, effectively working towards something opposite.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Israel’s are very conservative and nationalist
America Jews are far leftist to mods

Forum List

Back