The snap receivers should work.

The fucked up govt wants to raise SS requirements to people aged 70. Make this the same.
After all, 70 is the new 40!
This is nothing new. My state elected Rick Santorum to the Senate in 1995 and he wanted to do the same thing. Today he spends his time playing Fantasy Baseball. The fucked up govt. is the way it is because of ayeholes like him and the low brows who vote for them.

I love it that Republicans are arguing against poor people. Do they think this is a winning strategy?

Hey poor women! You have to have your baby if you get pregnant. But we're taking away food stamps so you may want to keep it in your pants.

"Hey Farmer Joe, you deserve to be dirt poor" ... setting poverty aside, where are we as a nation without farmers? ...

Jesus fed the multitude ... why can't we? ...

All this does it make able bodied poor people go out and get a job.
Your cliche bullshit doesnt exactly work here.
More than 80% of SNAP beneficiaries are working families, people with disabilities or elderly people, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which operates the program. About two-thirds of SNAP households include children.

Just pointing out another double standard. One of my favorite hobbies.
USDA is arguably just as powerful as the Defense Department. They have a stranglehold on American agriculture. And due to their involvement in the merchandising of agricultural products they are largely responsible for the obesity epidemic in America.

Last edited:
More than 80% of SNAP beneficiaries are working families, people with disabilities or elderly people, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which operates the program. About two-thirds of SNAP households include children.
Which helps to explain childhood obesity, especially among the poor.

"Hey Farmer Joe, you deserve to be dirt poor" ... setting poverty aside, where are we as a nation without farmers? ...

Jesus fed the multitude ... why can't we? ...
Don't the farmers love the government money? If the government isn't buying up all that food to feed poor people farmers will do worse.

And Walmart will have to pay more because most Walmart workers are on SNAP.
Isn't that a great business model? Pay your employees so little they need government help. Then the government gives them a snap card and the employees spend it at Walmart. Brilliant really.

That is completely irrelevant to what we are discussing. As I said, your cliche bullshit doesnt work here.

Which helps to explain childhood obesity, especially among the poor.

When you give them more SNAP money they can afford to buy better food. That's true. Then we save money on Obamacare. They eat better, are healthier and use Obamacare less.

If More than 80% of SNAP beneficiaries are working families, where do those people work?

If it's not Walmart, it's other places like Walmart. I shouldn't pick on just Walmart.
So, again, you are just talking out of your ass. Gotcha :thup:

There is no such bill that would require "older" adults" to work. It's a left wing twist of a bill that hasn't even been developed. Desperate times call for desperate propaganda while the freaking Country is falling apart and American cities are overwhelmed by illegal criminal aliens.

Forum List

Back