the similarities between President Trump & Mr Reagan are scintillatingly stunning, folks!

asked in January 2016 to be more specific about when America was great, Trump pinpointed the 80's, the decade he rose to national prominence. "I think during the Reagan years we were very good. We felt good about our country", Trump bellowed

as the NYT writes:

"similarly to Reagan, Trump's political rise came in the post-Great Recession decade of grievance. in his latest spirit-of-the-age makeover, he became a cipher for the Rust Belt rage in America's old industrial heartland, a billionaire recast as a working-class hero. In this age of disruption, he emerged as the ultimate disruptive politician, a 1-man particle collider for the political/cultural/technological/economic changes that reshaped America with such manic suddenness."
The only similarity I see is the late stage dementia.

from Woodrow Wilson to Donald Trump, the best American presidents are always those who are labelled as "racist"

Woodrow Wilson was compromised by black mail over his love letters. That's how Justice Brandeis got on the Supreme Court.

The finest degree he daddy's money could buy.

I never realized that Ivy League schools were so corrupt that they just sold their degrees.

That's particularly disgraceful because of how much money the taxpayers give these crooked institutions.

even into his 70s, Reagan was so vigorous he rode the hills of his Santa Barbara ranch on horseback for hours and cleared acres of thick hillside brush all by himself.

Trump is similarly energetic and has incredible stamina for a man his age

even into his 70s, Reagan was so vigorous he rode the hills of his Santa Barbara ranch on horseback for hours and cleared acres of thick hillside brush all by himself.

Trump is similarly energetic and has incredible stamina for a man his age
The fat orange toad, has to take a golf cart to go 500 feet because he can't make it.

After first making the leaders of Britain, Canada, France, Italy, Germany and Japan wait for a group photo Saturday in the hilltop town, according to The Times of London, Trump moved front and center for the picture.

The rest of the group then wound their way about a quarter of a mile to a piazza past small crowds and media. Trump, however, reportedly waited for the electric cart to deliver him to the site. He finally disembarked to join the other leaders for the final walk to the G7 summit venue in a former monastery, now the San Domenico hotel, The Times reported.

Trump and wife Melania also rode a golf cart with Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud through the corridors of the National Museum during the first stop on his tour.

'the similarities between President Trump & Mr Reagan are scintillatingly stunning, folks'!

The corruption, senility and treason are the only three similarities these two have.

Trump latent left

Afghanistan is a litmus test. They were on opposite banks, Trump surrendered the Northern Alliance.

asked in January 2016 to be more specific about when America was great, Trump pinpointed the 80's, the decade he rose to national prominence. "I think during the Reagan years we were very good. We felt good about our country", Trump bellowed

as the NYT writes:

"similarly to Reagan, Trump's political rise came in the post-Great Recession decade of grievance. in his latest spirit-of-the-age makeover, he became a cipher for the Rust Belt rage in America's old industrial heartland, a billionaire recast as a working-class hero. In this age of disruption, he emerged as the ultimate disruptive politician, a 1-man particle collider for the political/cultural/technological/economic changes that reshaped America with such manic suddenness."

I am not sure if you were alive during this period but the Don was constantly putting down Reagan and his policies especially the Japanese take over of American manufacturing through dumping of cheap products to make companies die.

I am not sure if you were alive during this period but the Don was constantly putting down Reagan and his policies especially the Japanese take over of American manufacturing through dumping of cheap products to make companies die.
i wasn't alive, but i'm aware of Trump criticizing Reagan

Trump achieved more of the Heritage Foundation's 335 agenda items (Trump achieved 2/3's) as compared to Reagan who only achieved 50 percent of the conservative to-do list

Trump actually got some decent legislation through despite massive opposition, while Reagan was a dope dealer who did nothing but make deals with terrorists and pander to swindlers and criminals on Wall Street, and of course became the patron Saint of criminal illegal aliens. all stuff Trump didn't do, and in fact opposed.

rupol2000
Other way around you stupid fuck retard. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: One was a warmonger and murderer of women and children thst served The bankers and it was nit trump asshole idiot.

Last edited:
Trump achieved more of the Heritage Foundation's 335 agenda items (Trump achieved 2/3's) as compared to Reagan who only achieved 50 percent of the conservative to-do list
Trump is the first president in my lifetime who did what he said he was going to do,all the other clowns just told the people what they wanted to hear and did the opposite.

rupol2000
Other way around you stupid fuck retard. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: One was a warmonger and murderer of women and childrentherebtobserve The bankers and it was nit trump asshole idiot.
I'm not interested in the opinion of the left shit. He saved the world from leftist terrorists and oppressors of peoples.

Trump is the first president in my lifetime who did what he said he was going to do,all the other clowns just told the people what they wanted to hear and did the opposite.
Did he really say that he was going to suck the Taliban?

Trump attempted to culminate Reagan's (and Gingrich's) vile work, by cementing inn place a white-right dictatorship, a dictatorship of the oligarchy. Reagan's evil "revolution" set the tone... obstructionism, lies, outright racism and fascism, catering to the worst of the white right.

The 2 are similar in being of insufficient intelligence, snarky, racist, and willing to subvert democracy in the interests of billionaires.

Both traitors to the core.
Stupid fuck troll,Trump was not the traiter Reagan was,he did not serve the interests of the CIA and go start wars as the asswipe clown grade B actor did.

Forum List

Back