What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the similarities between President Trump & Mr Reagan are scintillatingly stunning, folks!

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
asked in January 2016 to be more specific about when America was great, Trump pinpointed the 80's, the decade he rose to national prominence. "I think during the Reagan years we were very good. We felt good about our country", Trump bellowed

as the NYT writes:

"similarly to Reagan, Trump's political rise came in the post-Great Recession decade of grievance. in his latest spirit-of-the-age makeover, he became a cipher for the Rust Belt rage in America's old industrial heartland, a billionaire recast as a working-class hero. In this age of disruption, he emerged as the ultimate disruptive politician, a 1-man particle collider for the political/cultural/technological/economic changes that reshaped America with such manic suddenness."
The only similarity I see is the late stage dementia.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
from Woodrow Wilson to Donald Trump, the best American presidents are always those who are labelled as "racist"

Woodrow Wilson was compromised by black mail over his love letters. That's how Justice Brandeis got on the Supreme Court.

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The finest degree he daddy's money could buy.

I never realized that Ivy League schools were so corrupt that they just sold their degrees.

That's particularly disgraceful because of how much money the taxpayers give these crooked institutions.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List