The sickness of Hollywood elites is complete.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
How is it possible Woody Allen is still a celebrated director/producer.
Harvey Weinstein is a fucking saint compared to Woody Allen. He treated ADULT women poorly... Woody Allen at the very least molested his long term girlfriends daughter, but I did not know he molested his OWN daughter beginning as early as 4 years old!!

HBO MAX - have to hand it to them for creating a damning documentary on such a celebrated Hollywood insider as Woody Allen.
Bonzi and I struggled through the first episode. Not sure we want to watch another. Absolutely disgusting. Sickening. His daughter, now 35 years old, painstakingly describes what he did to her, as well as a long line of disturbed neighbors, friends and relatives who witnessed numerous disturbing actions Allen did around his daughters.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GUY STILL MAKING MOVIES??????????

PS - to the staff, I put this in Current Events as this is a new documentary by HBO Max showcasing an unbelievable story.

How is it possible Woody Allen is still a celebrated director/producer.
Harvey Weinstein is a fucking saint compared to Woody Allen. He treated ADULT women poorly... Woody Allen at the very least molested his long term girlfriends daughter, but I did not know he molested his OWN daughter beginning as early as 4 years old!!

HBO MAX - have to hand it to them for creating a damning documentary on such a celebrated Hollywood insider as Woody Allen.
Bonzi and I struggled through the first episode. Not sure we want to watch another. Absolutely disgusting. Sickening. His daughter, now 35 years old, painstakingly describes what he did to her, as well as a long line of disturbed neighbors, friends and relatives who witnessed numerous disturbing actions Allen did around his daughters.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GUY STILL MAKING MOVIES??????????

PS - to the staff, I put this in Current Events as this is a new documentary by HBO Max showcasing an unbelievable story.

wow.

Woody Allen needs beaten on the head until his ears bleed
From what I understand....Woody Allen types are why so many child actors commit suicide or end up addicted to drugs by the time they're 21. There are so many of these degenerate baby-fuckers in Hollywood....and it's one reason you wouldn't want your kids to become famous actors. Harvey Weinstein.....and other POS in the business go around their days fucking people over thru threats and intimidation. I heard that some of the folks on SNL became miserable because of the back-stabbing and buggering that was going on by head writers and other comedians,...stealing people's ideas and bits, to get ahead.

It is one thing to want to be famous or important. But nice people don't stay in the business for long. Politicians are just actors without any talent....but they basically expect everyone to kiss their asses. It's why Hollywood and politicians seem to have so much in common.

Woody Allen needs beaten on the head until his ears bleed
From what I understand....Woody Allen types are why so many child actors commit suicide or end up addicted to drugs by the time they're 21. There are so many of these degenerate baby-fuckers in Hollywood....and it's one reason you wouldn't want your kids to become famous actors. Harvey Weinstein.....and other POS in the business go around their days fucking people over thru threats and intimidation. I heard that some of the folks on SNL became miserable because of the back-stabbing and buggering that was going on by head writers and other comedians,...stealing people's ideas and bits, to get ahead.

It is one thing to want to be famous or important. But nice people don't stay in the business for long. Politicians are just actors without any talent....but they basically expect everyone to kiss their asses. It's why Hollywood and politicians seem to have so much in common.
Harvey Weinstein....Bill DeBlasio, Andrew Cuomo.....all of them are total shits.

I have always thought he was overrated how he has managed to survive in this metoo cancel culture society of today is a mystery.
He is a Democrat! Hello!
So is Harvey Weinstein but they got him Cuomo is being taken apart not even being a Democrat can save you today. Honestly the only thing I can think of that has saved Allen is that he really stays low profile and does not seek the spotlight which allows things about him to come and go quietly.

I have always thought he was overrated how he has managed to survive in this metoo cancel culture society of today is a mystery.
He is a Democrat! Hello!
So is Harvey Weinstein but they got him Cuomo is being taken apart not even being a Democrat can save you today. Honestly the only thing I can think of that has saved Allen is that he really stays low profile and does not seek the spotlight which allows things about him to come and go quietly.
Cuomo is being taken apart ! Maybe , but probably to keep the attention of his murders.

He is a Democrat! Hello!
Cuomo is being taken apart ! Maybe , but probably to keep the attention of his murders.
I'm sure that is part of it but there was a time not that long ago when the sexual misconduct allegations would have gotten little to no coverage.

Oh, Hollywood! I will run screaming from the room! It's the movie industry that is responsible for everything!

The same scrutiny should be applied to religion. frankie graham? jeffress? Incidentally, I don't give a flying about woody allen. But why actors? When are "religious" leaders going to be held to the same account?

Oh, Hollywood! I will run screaming from the room! It's the movie industry that is responsible for everything!

The same scrutiny should be applied to religion. frankie graham? jeffress? Incidentally, I don't give a flying about woody allen. But why actors? When are "religious" leaders going to be held to the same account?
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back