The sh^t is soon going to hit the fan... economic holocaust for small businesses just ahead.

The small business PPP funds saved 100,000's of small businesses including ours.
The month of May we saw a 70% decline in revenue, you can't survive that. June was better, but still a 40% decline.
July will be at least 30%. And we are doing better than MOST.
Our PPP $$$ to pay wages ends in 3 weeks. And speaking to many folks, that is pretty close to when most others are going to exhaust the funds.
Congress went on vacation with a big Fuck you we're outta here... so whether there will be any additional funds is a question.
One key problem is Trump and the houses are concentrating on more windfall money to individuals, which like the first, wasn't needed and DID NOT HELP small businesses. Instead of giving people who don't even need the money the funds, provide add'l PPP to pay wages. But that doesn't secure votes. So that will not happen.

Get ready for the fall
Just send me 10k and the fix is in for Trump. Many corporations got loans they really didn't need and the loans were suppose to be for small business.

You need to donate to the cartels !!

Let's tell it as it is.

1. Yes, I feel really sorry for many small businesses.

a. For example, California shut down all barbershops.
b. Then California opened them up.
c. Now they have been shut down again.

What a nightmare! They have to pay rent and taxes like any other business.

2. But I am not a bleeding heart for all small businesses, especially those that overcharge customers even in good times. Customer service, for example, simply does not exist at many small businesses. If given a choice, I would much rather patronize a big business.

PPP was the biggest scam ever
My business is down 30 percent
It was scammed by companies whose revenues were not down. But that is congresses fault for not doing even the most basic vetting.
At least in the talks of a 2nd PPP round, businesses have to show an undetermined minimum revenue fall. As well as increasing the wage % to 80%.

It was scammed by companies whose revenues were not down. But that is congresses fault for not doing even the most basic vetting.
At least in the talks of a 2nd PPP round, businesses have to show an undetermined minimum revenue fall. As well as increasing the wage % to 80%.
They threw money at the system to appease the masses.........They didn't vet as always how to stop abuses...........and those who were good at the abuses made out like bandits.

Like always........Gov't solutions were to just throw money at it......Like Helicopter Bernie......and 2008 all over again..........and then go ........OH WELL WE TRIED......

This is the Globalist trying to take down individualism and small business so only the big dogs are left and nothing more............This country should have never shut down at all.

They threw money at the system to appease the masses.........They didn't vet as always how to stop abuses...........and those who were good at the abuses made out like bandits.

Like always........Gov't solutions were to just throw money at it......Like Helicopter Bernie......and 2008 all over again..........and then go ........OH WELL WE TRIED......

This is the Globalist trying to take down individualism and small business so only the big dogs are left and nothing more............This country should have never shut down at all.
It wasn't perfect, but it was a whole HELL of a lot better than Obama's corporate bailout 2009-2014. Obama bailed out the richest investment groups/individuals, and continued to give them vast sums of money when they were making record profits 2010-2014.
At least Trump gave money to small businesses and not the giant investment firms that sent the money overseas.

It wasn't perfect, but it was a whole HELL of a lot better than Obama's corporate bailout 2009-2014. Obama bailed out the richest investment groups/individuals, and continued to give them vast sums of money when they were making record profits 2010-2014.
At least Trump gave money to small businesses and not the giant investment firms that sent the money overseas.
I agree on that............but as always the establishment made sure who got the better portions of the food on the table..............

Did it forestall many from going under for a few months..........yes.......

Both in business and individuals.......I know a whole lot of people who got the 600 extra per week and called it like having a 4 month vacation.........but now that money is about to end.........they were making more than that before........but those jobs haven't returned yet..........so now the pain is about to come for them.......we only have 25% of our people back........75% are in this situation......our company did a limited PPP........but only very few in management were getting those steady paychecks...........and insurance....... Most of the average joes ..........LAID OFF........

I was out 5 weeks only..........got 4 weeks of the $600 plus $235 ........before that I only drew unemployment 3 weeks in my entire life.

Shit is about to hit the fan hard........and the globalist are gonna gobble up the foreclosures.......then sell them again just like last time........while Americans lose everything again for a stinking virus.

Shit is about to hit the fan hard........and the globalist are gonna gobble up the foreclosures.......then sell them again just like last time........while Americans lose everything again for a stinking virus.

You just described why this is all happening.
Corporatist/globalist very-very much want to end private ownership in America. This has been the ongoing, and VERY successful, plan for the past 30 years. Corporatize everything. And therefore concentrate wealth into a smaller and smaller set of elites.
BOTH parties in Washington have been working together on this for decades.
Trump is a wrench in that wheel. And is exactly why he is lambasted so much by the media and the elitist.
He was not supposed to happen.
And they are doing everything they can, both sides, to get someone who is supposed to win back in office.

The danger of mortgage forbearances turning into foreclosures is rising as COVID-19 infections surge in the U.S., according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.

Adding to the foreclosure danger is the July 30 end date for the $600-a-week federal enhancement to state unemployment benefits aimed at fully replacing salaries of people who lost jobs amid the pandemic, the Fed report said. While the House of Representatives passed a bill to extend the beefed-up payments through January, the Senate left town for a two-week vacation without voting on additional virus relief.

“The threat that forbearance will transition to foreclosure has regained power because the number of COVID-19 infections is increasing and the CARES Act unemployment insurance benefits will expire at the end of July,” the Atlanta Fed economists said in the Thursday report.

The beefed-up unemployment benefits have kept forbearance rates lower than some of the most pessimistic forecasts of 20% to 30%, the paper said.

Instead, the forbearance rate was 8.6% of all active mortgages in June’s final week, Black Knight said in a Thursday report.

Catch 22

Trouble is what is going to happen.
Liberals will fill the 2nd relief bill with paybacks/giveaways/liberal institutions with $billions of dollars of our money.
Look at junk bullshit bill Schumer comes out with. In the middle of a pandemic, and edging closer to financial calamity - the Democrats are more interested in giving away $350 BILLION to "minority causes". And liberals eat it up.
Whatever the 2nd bill ends up being, we all be sure that it will be about 20% for actual - real relief, and 80% pork.

A small business with a handful of customers has been painted as a Biblical Plauge while large big box retail with hundreds of customers is A Ok.

So there is either a complete disregard for common sense during these shutdowns or there is an effort to destroy ownership of private small businesses in exchange for large corporate retail with Chinese interests.

In average our business sees a little over $100,000/mo gross revenue. A good month will hit $115k in, a bad month might be as low as $80k.
Our revenue since April...
April - $56,000
May - $42,000
June - $61,000
July - on target for approx. $65,000

This is obviously catastrophic. Without PPP, we will close. And 100,000's of small businesses with us.
And in it's place will be chain corporations.
According to plan.

The small business PPP funds saved 100,000's of small businesses including ours.
The month of May we saw a 70% decline in revenue, you can't survive that. June was better, but still a 40% decline.
July will be at least 30%. And we are doing better than MOST.
Our PPP $$$ to pay wages ends in 3 weeks. And speaking to many folks, that is pretty close to when most others are going to exhaust the funds.
Congress went on vacation with a big Fuck you we're outta here... so whether there will be any additional funds is a question.
One key problem is Trump and the houses are concentrating on more windfall money to individuals, which like the first, wasn't needed and DID NOT HELP small businesses. Instead of giving people who don't even need the money the funds, provide add'l PPP to pay wages. But that doesn't secure votes. So that will not happen.

Get ready for the fall
Just send me 10k and the fix is in for Trump. Many corporations got loans they really didn't need and the loans were suppose to be for small business.
"Small business" is under 500 employees. You are "no business". I only have 4 "useless eaters" here.

What we have done since mid April is made our hours from 7am - 4pm to 7am - 2pm
Starting this week, also changing Friday's to 8am - noon.
Re-evaluate mid August.

I work at a refinery........and capital projects are basically ON HOLD.......they are Globalist.....we are not..........

I work for a small business.......The Capital projects and lack of materials to the suppliers........the shops that fabricate the equipment, the steel, concrete, and etc......are ALL AFFECTED....They aren't getting the orders and so they are screwed as well...........This is EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO NEXT YEAR.

Yes, NEXT YEAR..........

Not only that the local food vendors sold there as well, and would run out of lunches to sell a lot. They are no longer getting the business........The Shut downs that were about to happen.........Well hell THEY ARE SHUTDOWN TOO.......til next year..........Thousands not coming for them now.....so the HOTELS aren't packed anymore too...............

They seem to be getting more customers but one shut down for 4 months rather than stay open......I watch these things........it had 4 vehicles there Thursday when I was going to work........it is usually LOADED.

I work at a refinery........and capital projects are basically ON HOLD.......they are Globalist.....we are not..........

I work for a small business.......The Capital projects and lack of materials to the suppliers........the shops that fabricate the equipment, the steel, concrete, and etc......are ALL AFFECTED....They aren't getting the orders and so they are screwed as well...........This is EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO NEXT YEAR.

Yes, NEXT YEAR..........

Not only that the local food vendors sold there as well, and would run out of lunches to sell a lot. They are no longer getting the business........The Shut downs that were about to happen.........Well hell THEY ARE SHUTDOWN TOO.......til next year..........Thousands not coming for them now.....so the HOTELS aren't packed anymore too...............

They seem to be getting more customers but one shut down for 4 months rather than stay open......I watch these things........it had 4 vehicles there Thursday when I was going to work........it is usually LOADED.
Absolutely, and the media isn't covering this. They are only projecting divisive/political agenda driven misinformation rather than what is real. They have no intention of keeping the public informed, and every intention to keep us misinformed and divided.
And this also, is according to plan.
What is happening is going to result in the single largest concentration of wealth in American history. And maybe 5% of the population sees it coming. We are going to see corporatism/globalism on steroids in 2021.

Absolutely, and the media isn't covering this. They are only projecting divisive/political agenda driven misinformation rather than what is real. They have no intention of keeping the public informed, and every intention to keep us misinformed and divided.
And this also, is according to plan.
What is happening is going to result in the single largest concentration of wealth in American history. As small businesses across the country close, they will be replaced with corporate chain stores, if at all. And maybe 5% of the population sees it coming. We are going to see corporatism/globalism on steroids in 2021.

Replying to myself to see if maybe, just maybe people with very different views can see this is what is going to happen....

rightwinger
Mac1958
mudwhistle

109520280_2718386878440476_6227441622364648801_n.jpg

GOP is just the DemS light

Soon everything will be garbage franchises

Both parties wanted this

Forum List

Back