The self described stable genius needs a time out.

Once again, assuming nothing is done about the felonies committed by Potato in this matter, Trump is 100% correct.

The idiot author of the OP couldn’t be more stupid or more clearly wrong.
Bullshit, name one charge against Trump that applies to Biden.

And btw where is all the right wing outrage Pence was cleared of criminal charges?

You’re retarded.

Did POTATO possess classified documents or not, you fraudulent freak?

Moron, you’ve just effectively conceded that all your prior posting claiming Trump didn’t do anything illegal when he kept classified documents is pure argument of convenience….just like you are going right now.

Many people possessed classified documents after leaving office (including just about all prior presidents and Pence specifically), rarely do they get charged for it…unless they do crazy shit like Trump.

Last edited:
Many people possessed classified documents after leaving office (including just about all prior presidents and Pence specifically), rarely do they get charged for it…unless they do crazy shit like Trump.
Wrong. And when Potato took them from Congress, he broke the law. He was not a President at that time.

Anyway, your effort to move the goalposts is noted with hilarity.

You suck at this.

Wrong. And when Potato took them from Congress, he broke the law. He was not a President at that time.

Anyway, your effort to move the goalposts is noted with hilarity.

You suck at this.

Dummy, what law did Biden supposedly break that does not apply to Pence?

Ex-Presidents do not have any legal right to classified documents.

Dummy, what law did Biden supposedly break that does not apply to Pence?m
Ass-sucker, your new question and your moved goalpost is noted.

By you the way, did any such material in Vice President Pence’s possession get stored in his private residence garage?

Ex-Presidents do not have any legal right to classified documents.
You have any substantiation for your claim? And besides, Trump didn’t have any classified documents anyway.

"....rarely do they get charged for it…unless they do crazy..."

And in this juxtaposition of Trump's classified docs vs. Pence's and Biden's....well, the distinction that makes a difference is Pence & Biden cooperated once informed their files contained such docs.

Let me repeat that: "They cooperated".

Don Trump didn't.
Trump lied.
Trump hid the docs.
Moved the docs to prevent their return.
Instructed staff to move, hide, and lie.

Personally, and I'm just an ol' farmer, but.......but I think those things make a difference.
Your mileage may vary.

Ass-sucker, your new question and your moved goalpost is noted.

By you the way, did any such material in Vice President Pence’s possession get stored in his private residence garage?

Goalpost position 1: Biden had classified documents, therefore he is guilty.

Goalpost position 2: Biden had stored classified documents in specific way that Pence did not, therefore Biden is guilty, Pence is not.

No goalpost moving, right moron?

You have any substantiation for your claim? And besides, Trump didn’t have any classified documents anyway.

Proof positive you are completely fucked in the head.

Moron, you’ve just effectively conceded that all your prior posting claiming Trump didn’t do anything illegal when he kept classified documents is pure argument of convenience….just like you are going right now.
How you derived that imbecilic conclusion from anything I posted is one of your more mysterious bleatings.
Zzz. Sorry. But your claims remain unsupported. And your reliance on whataboutism is pretty silly anyway.

Nope. I’m correct and you’re too stupid to breathe. :itsok:
You said Trump is unlikely to be indicted.

Trump was indicted. You were not correct, you were full of bullshit.

You say Trump didn’t have classified documents, while his indictment clearly states FBI found many classified documents during raid and Trump himself is on tape talking about having classified documents.

It’s tough to overstate how fucking stupid you are. It seems there is no position too idiotic for you when it comes to carrying water for your Dear Leader.

Last edited:
So if I steal a car and when caught I can just say ‘Here ya go, take it back” I wont get charged?
You say yourself you had intent to steal by using that word. Neither Biden nor Pence demonstrated intent. The LOTUS showed nothing but intent.

You said Trump is unlikely to be indicted

Link needed, Antoinette.
Trump was indicted. You were not correct, you were full of bullshit.
We know he was indicted.but I still need a good link to what actually said. Not that I doubt you. But you’re a retard so yeah. I doubt you.
You say Trump didn’t have classified documents, while he was indicted for precisely that and is himself on tape talking about having classified documents.
Yes. He was indicted for it. But no, he didn’t have any. I know you’re fucking totally retarded, but those two things aren’t mutually exclusive. 👍
It’s tough to overstate how fucking stupid you are.
Lots of things are tough for a retard like you. :itsok:

Cite the part of the relevant statute that says if you just give back the top secret documents you stole when caught you don't get charged.
You've got hold of the shitty end of the stick. Again.

If you repeatedly refuse to give them back when asked and furthermore assert ownership, you get charged.

Forum List

Back