The self described stable genius needs a time out.

You're going to miss Trump's raaaaaaants when they lock him up. And the taste of his ass, loser.

Every day looks worse & worse for your subhuman boy. :dance:
Good grief, you’re a dullard.

Once again, for you brain impaired simpleton libturds:

President Trump will spend not one moment in prison. And, more importantly, any conviction obtained in these 4 indictment cases will be reversed on appeal.

Don’t cry, little bitch. Justice is actually a good thing.

Last edited:
Good grief, you’re a dullard.

Nce again, for you brain impaired simpleton libturds:

President Trump will spend not one moment in prison. And, more importantly, any conviction obtained in these 4 indictment cases will be reversed on appeal.

Don’t cry, little bitch. Justice is actually a good thing.
Keep bleeeeeeving that, halftard.

But there's nothing wrong with you feeling hopefull. When you break out in a cold sweat when that subhuman orange ape is found guilty & on his way to the slammer, just chant:

"There's always an appeal" over & over again utill your nerves calm down.

We don’t need a link to you being an idiot, Vermin.

Gotta link backing up your lie?

No?

Typical.
You're the liar, asswipe. Speaking of vermin. Take a good look at your orange serial criminal up on 91 felonies, fucktwit.

I've never been charged with a single felony in my life. Too bad your assbuddy Trump can't make that claim.

Swallow hard on that shit sandwich.

You're the liar, asswipe. Speaking of vermin. Take a good look at your orange serial criminal up on 91 felonies, fucktwit.

I've never been charged with a single felony in my life. Too bad your assbuddy Trump can't make that claim.

You can be charged with ANYTHING, moron. Convictions, not so much. Ask Schiff, Piglosi and Nadler. While you're at it, ask Hilarity about Russia, Russia, Russia. Yawn.

Need a safe space, vermin?

You can be charged with ANYTHING, moron. Convictions, not so much. Ask Schiff, Piglosi and Nadler. While you're at it, ask Hilarity about Russia, Russia, Russia. Yawn.
Awwwwww! Guess what? Not one of them have been charged with anything.

Envy on behalf of that subhuman future jailbird Trump will get you nowhere.

But stay on that path if it makes you feel better.

Its OVER for Biden! In so many ways. Ask the voters if their life is BETTER in the last 3 years? He is going to LOSE Big Time!

Your delusions are cute, vermin. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
You like the term vermin, right BOZO?

Trump must've been studying up on his copies his hero The Fuhrer's speeches when he came accross that term.

Monkey see, monkee do, assface.

You like the term vermin, right BOZO?

Trump must've been studying up on his copies his hero The Fuhrer's speeches when he came accross that term.

Monkey see, monkee do, assface.
Seek help soon, Vermin. :itsok:

Forum List

Back