The Select Committee Has Sedition Caucus Nervous

"Remember, search warrant = probable cause to believe there is evidence of a crime at the place to be searched."

I saw that in a newsfeed from the Associated Press.
There is movement and bumps occurring behind the stage screen......or so it seems.

This Eastman/Clark/Trump nexus gets curioser and curioser.

Grandpa is sundowning again. 🤣🤣🤣

20220627_204929.jpg

Tucker is melting down, hiding in Brazil to avoid a subpoena. :lol:

Funny, he never gets upset when cops bust Black men without showing them a warrant first. It's standard FBI procedure to search and remove items from a suspect before anything else is done, to make sure there are no weapons.

1. Trump knew his supporters had weapons — and encouraged them to march on the Capitol. And he tried to go, too.

Trump wanted armed rallygoers to march to Capitol.

Hutchinson testified that Trump was informed that his supporters were in D.C. armed to the teeth. On the morning of Jan. 6, she said, Meadows and Trump were informed that Trump’s supporters came to his “Stop the Steal” rally on the Ellipse armed with weapons — pepper spray, knives, brass knuckles, stun guns, body armor, gas masks, batons and blunt weapons, the committee detailed. The committee also played police calls reporting people with AR-15s.

Hutchinson said Tony Ornato, the deputy chief of staff who served as a liaison for Secret Service, told Meadows on the morning of Jan. 6 “something to the effect of ‘And these f---ing people are fastening spears on top of flagpoles.’ ”

Trump was mad that the Secret Service wasn’t letting these armed supporters through security, said Hutchinson, who was in a tent with the president before his rally speech.

“I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, ‘You know, I don’t even care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me,’ ” Hutchinson said.

Trump then got onstage and repeatedly told his supporters: “We’re going to walk down to the Capitol.”

The "mags" he is referring to are not gun magazines. They are the metal detectors.

1656456552561.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back