The Select Committee Has Sedition Caucus Nervous

Yeah, Doc Dementia already tried to hijack and deflect in the post before yours.
4i6Ckte.gif

The Trumpers know that all will be revealed. And with Donny Douchebag and his minions no longer in power there is no one to obstruct these requests for documents and data.
Excuse me, but who the fuck cares?

WHO?

Not me.

I know goddamn well what those Stalinist assholes are gonna do, it's the same shit they've ALWAYS done.

I don't complain about it, I just take the appropriate action when the time comes.

Excuse me, but who the fuck cares?

WHO?

Not me.

I know goddamn well what those Stalinist assholes are gonna do, it's the same shit they've ALWAYS done.

I don't complain about it, I just take the appropriate action when the time comes.
What action is that douchebag?

Nope do not believe it's going as you say it's going.

Well, poster bigrench, what did you think of Bill Barr's testimony yesterday about how the DOJ investigated and dismantled one 'election fraud' conspiracy after another? His grasp of the details of the Detroit controversy was particularly impressive I thought.

And then bigrench, what was your reaction to Republican elections expert and lawyer, Benjamin Ginsberg's testimony about the metrics of election modeling and even his metrics about all those 'fraud' cases that Rudy & Krakenpot brought before the courts?
I thought Ginsburg's articulation of the numbers was particularly impressive. The guy came across and knowledgeable and fluent in the nuances of election law and election quantitative measuring. A credible witness, in my opinion.

Also, poster bigrench, I'm sure you noted that virtually every witness yesterday was a Republican.....many in the inner circle of Trump's White House. They either worked directly with Trump, or on White House staff, or for the GOP. And all seemed very dismissive of the 'election fraud' campaign by Don Trump and Rudy Giuliani.

In my very non-professional and sort of 'touristy' view of yesterday's testimonies.....well, it could not have been a good day for the reputations of either Don Trump or Rudy.

IMHO

Well, poster bigrench, what did you think of Bill Barr's testimony yesterday about how the DOJ investigated and dismantled one 'election fraud' conspiracy after another? His grasp of the details of the Detroit controversy was particularly impressive I thought.

And then bigrench, what was your reaction to Republican elections expert and lawyer, Benjamin Ginsberg's testimony about the metrics of election modeling and even his metrics about all those 'fraud' cases that Rudy & Krakenpot brought before the courts?
I thought Ginsburg's articulation of the numbers was particularly impressive. The guy came across and knowledgeable and fluent in the nuances of election law and election quantitative measuring. A credible witness, in my opinion.

Also, poster bigrench, I'm sure you noted that virtually every witness yesterday was a Republican.....many in the inner circle of Trump's White House. They either worked directly with Trump, or on White House staff, or for the GOP. And all seemed very dismissive of the 'election fraud' campaign by Don Trump and Rudy Giuliani.

In my very non-professional and sort of 'touristy' view of yesterday's testimonies.....well, it could not have been a good day for the reputations of either Don Trump or Rudy.

IMHO
Are you drunk? Do you even know what the subject is? I'll help
Help us with TDS.

Do you even know what the subject is? I'll help Help us with TDS.

So, you haven't yet formulated an opinion of the testimonies of all those Republicans who came before yesterday's Committee hearing, even after you watched and listened to them?

That surprises me. However, there is no timeline requirement here.

So, once you come to an opinion about what you watched with Barr's and/or Ginsberg's testimonies....well, myself, along with many on the forum would be interested in your thoughtful considered opinion.

So, you haven't yet formulated an opinion of the testimonies of all those Republicans who came before yesterday's Committee hearing, even after you watched and listened to them?

That surprises me. However, there is no timeline requirement here.

So, once you come to an opinion about what you watched with Barr's and/or Ginsberg's testimonies....well, myself, along with many on the forum would be interested in your thoughtful considered opinion.
It's all a political stunt. All garbage and lies.

It's all a political stunt. All garbage and lies.
OK, thanks, poster bigrench. The forum always appreciates your perceptive insights.
But, out of curiosity did you think the testimony of each of those men....Barr and Ginsberg....was, in your words, "garbage and lies'?
Or just Barr's?
Or just Greensburg's?

Also out of curiosity.....just why did you think that about one or both?
What specific element of each's testimony did you think was the most untruthful?
Which element did you find credible?

😆 All antitrumpers who have been caught tampering with evidence. Nope do not believe it's going as you say it's going.
😆 All antitrumpers who have been caught tampering with evidence. Nope do not believe it's going as you say it's going.

LOL
Ding… ding
There it is. We have a winner!
I knew it was only a matter of time until one of you dopes went there. Full retard.
You win the booby prize!

:boobies:

LOL
Ding… ding
There it is. We have a winner!
I knew it was only a matter of time until one of you dopes went there. Full retard.
You win the booby prize!

:boobies:
Full retard is you. You've shown your retardness since 2016. Funny shit was when you tards were calling for impeachment the day he won

OK, thanks, poster bigrench. The forum always appreciates your perceptive insights.
But, out of curiosity did you think the testimony of each of those men....Barr and Ginsberg....was, in your words, "garbage and lies'?
Or just Barr's?
Or just Greensburg's?

Also out of curiosity.....just why did you think that about one or both?
What specific element of each's testimony did you think was the most untruthful?
Which element did you find credible?
What part of political stunt don't you comprehend?

What part of political stunt don't you comprehend?
So, after you listened to Barr and Ginsberg's separate testimonies yesterday you believe those under-oath declarations were merely, in your words, a "political stunt"?
Does that mean you think both men were lying in their testimony?
Everything they said?
Or were there just parts of their testimonies that you found untruthful?
Which parts?
And which parts did you think had real traction and the ring of truth to it?

And that's just Barr's and Ginsberg's testimony. What did you think of Stempien's.....Trump's campaign manager?

Forum List

Back