The Select Committee Has Sedition Caucus Nervous

Yup. Nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn....the hearings will end....the courts will drop it because they do not wish to be in politics.....Trump will run again and may very well win.
Time for a nap now....you guys are that boring and prdictable.

JO

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn....the hearings will end.....you guys are that boring and prdictable.
Ummm??
Well, poster JO, how do you know the hearings are boring. Predictable?
Why are you watching if you think that is what they are?

As far as the DOJ indicting....well, I dunno.
Indicting a former president, even one of Don Trump's character, is a big...humongous!....friggin' deal.
It won't be done lightly. It will be thoroughly----thoroughly ---combed through.
Historic. With a capital 'H'.

So, we'll see what develops.
Some bad juju has been presented that make some people look like really really bad Americans.
Whether that is enough for the DOJ to indict? I dunno.

But, am willing to watch and see how the cards fall.

A thread dedicated to Synthia responding to himself. I feel like an interloper now.
I'm keeping all of the news about insurrectionists, seditionists, and traitors to the Constitution all in one easily found thread. You are obviously threatened by that.

Lol. I’ve never been threatened by your frequent (incessant) misuse of words or your propaganda efforts.
The court order from the NY Supreme Court is propaganda?
4i6Ckte.gif

Stomp your feet and hold your breath until get your way. That usually works.

You're obsessed with displaying your ignorance on message boards. There is no pill for that.
4i6Ckte.gif

You’re obsessed with applying false labels and making up bullshit for your constant spew of talking pointlesses. There may be a cure for that. But being honest is not exactly one of your character traits.
Do you feel better?
4i6Ckte.gif

This post is going to cause Synthia dismay and possibly physical pain. But the truth is still the better choice, so fuck Synthia anyway. 😎

Under normal circumstances it is true that anyone in our land can potentially be prosecuted. But (here is the painful part for simpering Synthia), it is also true that a prerequisite is that the accused ordinarily must have committed a crime.

it is also true that a prerequisite is that the accused ordinarily must have committed a crime.

Ah, patience Grasshopper.
There may be a 'big reveal' in the near future.
The Georgia DA lurks.
The DOJ lurks.

Now, I cannot say that I know for a fact DTrump is gonna be indicted.
But, sharks circle....and, there does seem to be blood in the water.

Don Trump...and Don Trump's reputation.....seems to be in a bit of a streetfight.
I ain't bettin' on Don coming through all this unscathed.

Don't know that for sure.
But I'd bet he ain't home free.

Ah, patience Grasshopper.
There may be a 'big reveal' in the near future.
The Georgia DA lurks.
The DOJ lurks.

Now, I cannot say that I know for a fact DTrump is gonna be indicted.
But, sharks circle....and, there does seem to be blood in the water.

Don Trump...and Don Trump's reputation.....seems to be in a bit of a streetfight.
I ain't bettin' on Don coming through all this unscathed.

Don't know that for sure.
But I'd bet he ain't home free.
Then again, Chilliconfuzed, there likely won’t be. You’re a little like Linus, sitting in a field waiting for the Great Pumpkin. Except Linus wasn’t stupid; he was just young.

Forum List

Back