The Select Committee Has Sedition Caucus Nervous

BREAKING: Bill Barr is now cooperating with the January 6th Committee.

"BREAKING: Bill Barr is now cooperating with the January 6th Committee."

Synthaholic ------where did you see that? THAT .... is interesting.
His testimony could be darn interesting.

(I googled for more info......and google brought me right back to you. Your post above. So now you are sorta famous in google-world).

In post #62 I queried poster Synthaholic about the post on Wm. Barr cooperating with the Select Committee.

Well, the Washington Post has reportage on it this morning:

"Jan. 6 committee has spoken with former Trump attorney general Barr, chairman says"

A taster:

"The bipartisan House panel is investigating the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob trying to stop the confirmation of Joe Biden’s electoral college win, an attack that resulted in the deaths of one police officer and four others and injured about 140 members of law enforcement.

It is unclear what has been discussed between the committee and Barr, who stepped down as attorney general in the weeks before Jan. 6, 2021. Barr had been closely allied with Trump through most of his tenure at the Department of Justice but resigned in December 2020 after publicly disputing claims of widespread election fraud."

Yup. Nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Not really. That's why the swamp is trying to push us into a war to take pressure off of their failed domestic program.

Just like every other 3rd world shithole.

Now, I ain't a former prosecutor, nor even a lawyer.
However, from my amatuer observer view.....this Georgia grand jury business may have legs.

May have longer legs than the Select Committee. Possibly.
The Committee is under a looming perceived deadline of a possible change in House control. If the House goes to the GOP.....the Committee as we know it, will change or disappear.

On the other hand, the DA in the Georgia case is an elected official with a 4 year term ahead of her. She may have the the time and endurance to run a lot...if not all....the rabbits to ground.

IMHO

It has been confirmed that the new special grand jury being empaneled in Georgia WILL also look into the call(s) made by Lindsey Graham.

I'm watching this circus with interest, only in a way that one would watch a train wreck...There will be NO prosecutions come from this, NO jail time for Trump, or anyone the libs are now theorizing about, nothing....

This is all about distraction to the midterms to take the spotlight off of the current administrations failures to the American people...

Remember, We've heard all of this "We got em this time" crap before....And much from the same sources in the Russian Hoax BS....That turned out to be a nothing burger, just like this is....

ARREST THEM ALL!

Here's one of Pillow Man's accomplices being cuffed and arrested. She's not happy, trying to kick the officers, while yelling "let go of me!" :lol:

Click the video.

Forum List

Back