The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

What lie? :0) That changing demographics is your enemy?

That your ignorant sect of racist assholes is dwindling

.. or that it's only going to get worse for you stupid motherfuckers? Which is it?

None of it is a lie, nor my retelling of the history of both parties.

It doesn't go without notice that you failed to address where both parties are today and how they got there. Care to step up .. or is butt-hurt whining all you have?
I did address it in other threads this morning.

And it's pretty damned clear who is really racist here. You alluded to it when you said us, meaning white people, are dwindling. Meaning you hope you flood this country with non-citizens so you can push the dominant white culture that exists into history, never to be seen again. You forget that the only reason those non-whites are coming here is because 1. Democrats are offering them goodies and 2. Their own countries are total shitholes. Trust me, I've been in some of them. I wouldn't want you live their either.

Let me repeat what I really said for you ..

"your ignorant sect of racist assholes is dwindling" .. that does not sound like, nor imply 'white people.' Your sect of racists DO NOT REPRESENT WHITE PEOPLE.

Sorry if I don't feel your pain about immigrants because your sect said the same thing about black people that you now say about them. For me, the upside of immigration is that it further reduces the political power of republicans and racists. I have no problem with people looking for a better life.

Stop looking out the window for the evil .. rather take some time and stand in the mirror.
A can see a racist who is one step from firing up the ovens.

Expect me to do whatever I can to make sure people who think like you never become our leaders.

Btw, my wife of 38 years is black. She knows exactly what you are and to her credit wants nothing to do with you. 3 prior marriages and numerous beatings later she saw the light. The only difference between an ignorant black and a cracker is skin color.

Back when she was a kid white women had it as bad or worse than blacks. Constant beatings. Terrible abuse. Crackers who didn't have servants to beat just beat their wives. Good thing that bs is dying out. I figure a person that is as hateful as you is just ignorant or pissed off at the world and looking for a scapegoat.

Dude, I couldn't care less about what you think you need to do, nor about your wife being black .. or not. None of that has a goddamn thing to do with rampant racism throughout the Republican Party.

What 'scapegoat' am I looking for.? :0) I haven't asked shit from you .. don't need you, don't fucking care what you do.

But I do know history and it's real clear that you party is becoming less and less relevant. :0) I'm just the messenger.
Nope, you're a lemming, an Obama zombie, a Borg....simply part of the collective. You can't think for yourself. You buy all of this media driven racist shit that just saying blacks shouldn't be treated differently is racism. That white cops are targeting blacks. That whites are killing more than blacks are killing each other. My brother-in-laws would always get drunk and look to get in a fight Friday and Saturday night....and if they couldn’t find anyone to fight, they picked a fight with each other. Every God Damned weekend. But, no......I wouldn't understand that shit cuz I ain't black. Well, my family is Native-American, Irish, Scots, German and Italian. My nephew's Dad was Somali, so he's first generation American. His mother taught him to be racist and hate whites. He was embarrassed to be seen in public with me. I don't look down my nose at anyone because of race. Never have. Yet you think just because I vote Republican I'm a racist.....well fuck you.

:0) Hilarious.

Some dumb motherfucker who can't come out of Spock mode.

Live long and prosper dummy. ::0)

Jesus Christ. :0)

the left has spent many years

trying to airbrush history

to make it appear as if the Republicans are the the slave holders

NOBODY is 'airbrushing' history but you knuckleheads on the right. :0) Intellectualism is no where to be found in the minds of right-wingers. It just isn't there.

Start from here .. which party celebrates all the evil vestiges of slavery .. like the rebel flag?

See how easy that was? That alone destroys all the 8th grade bullshit 'logic' you knuckleheads have been spouting in this thread.

Here's the good news. :0) Even you braindead crybabies RUN from the word 'racist.' You know damn well that you clowns are racist .. but you RUN from it. :0) You Run like chickens. I don't see everything posted on this site, but I have no doubt that 90%, if not all racist shit said here comes from posters on the Right/republicans .. not the Left, not democrats.

When republicans employed the Southern Strategy, racism found a home .. and dixiecrats became republicans. Blacks who were republicans became democrats because the Republican Party no longer welcomed them. Racism became the driving force throughout the Republican Party .. and it was the Democratic Party that took up the challenge of Civil Rights. All the stupid shit republicans are spouting in this thread is pure nonsense.

Finally, it's not like planet earth doesn't know what's behind all this whining about your ugly ass history and black people. :0) Republicans are facing their own self-inflicted demise. You've already been reduced to nothing more then by-standers in presidential elections. :0) Can't elect a president, can't control the Supreme Court, can't stop democrats frpm progressive legislation .. America keeps getting browner. :0)

Republicans would have been much smarter to remain true to their roots and reject the evil knocking on their doors.
Did you ever even graduate high school?

And it's pretty damned clear who is really racist here. You alluded to it when you said us, meaning white people, are dwindling. Meaning you hope you flood this country with non-citizens so you can push the dominant white culture that exists into history, never to be seen again. You forget that the only reason those non-whites are coming here is because 1. Democrats are offering them goodies and 2. Their own countries are total shitholes. Trust me, I've been in some of them. I wouldn't want you live their either.

"your ignorant sect of racist assholes is dwindling" .. that does not sound like, nor imply 'white people.' Your sect of racists DO NOT REPRESENT WHITE PEOPLE.

Sorry if I don't feel your pain about immigrants because your sect said the same thing about black people that you now say about them. For me, the upside of immigration is that it further reduces the political power of republicans and racists. I have no problem with people looking for a better life.

Stop looking out the window for the evil .. rather take some time and stand in the mirror.

Expect me to do whatever I can to make sure people who think like you never become our leaders.

Btw, my wife of 38 years is black. She knows exactly what you are and to her credit wants nothing to do with you. 3 prior marriages and numerous beatings later she saw the light. The only difference between an ignorant black and a cracker is skin color.

Back when she was a kid white women had it as bad or worse than blacks. Constant beatings. Terrible abuse. Crackers who didn't have servants to beat just beat their wives. Good thing that bs is dying out. I figure a person that is as hateful as you is just ignorant or pissed off at the world and looking for a scapegoat.

Dude, I couldn't care less about what you think you need to do, nor about your wife being black .. or not. None of that has a goddamn thing to do with rampant racism throughout the Republican Party.

What 'scapegoat' am I looking for.? :0) I haven't asked shit from you .. don't need you, don't fucking care what you do.

But I do know history and it's real clear that you party is becoming less and less relevant. :0) I'm just the messenger.

You know nothing of history or current events

Less revelant ?

View attachment 73951

Less relevant absolutely. You can't win a national election, can't elect a president .. AND, as the country continues to get browner, you're heading for 3rd party status. :0)

Your turn.
As the country gets browner racism gets browner, as evidenced by your dumb ass.

The entire next century will be dedicated to destroying the anti-white racists in the party formerly known as the Democratic party.

The secret history of the KKK as a right wing Christian organization:

2hd8iti.jpg

The exact source of the disagreement between Washington and W.E.B. Dubois. DuBois was far more on point.

.. and during that time, nearly all blacks were republicans.

It's a shame they lost their sanity,,,, Under the Obomanation blacks .....

1. Tavis Smiley: Black Americans Have 'Lost Ground' ...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tavis-smiley-obama-black-wealth_us_569820dbe4b0ce496423f053
    Jan 15, 2016 ... "Black folk, in the era of Obama, have lost ground in every major economic category."

I agree with much of what Smiley has said about Obama .. whom I did not vote for.

But that has absolutely nothing to do with the Republican Party being virtually all-white, does it?

Where has the Republican Party helped anyone but themselves?

Your party is virtually all-white .. and fading. What's your point?

They're conservatives. This is what they do. They can't win on the truth, so they carefully construct multiple piles of horseshit that are designed to look like the truth.

NOBODY is 'airbrushing' history but you knuckleheads on the right. :0) Intellectualism is no where to be found in the minds of right-wingers. It just isn't there.

Start from here .. which party celebrates all the evil vestiges of slavery .. like the rebel flag?

See how easy that was? That alone destroys all the 8th grade bullshit 'logic' you knuckleheads have been spouting in this thread.

Here's the good news. :0) Even you braindead crybabies RUN from the word 'racist.' You know damn well that you clowns are racist .. but you RUN from it. :0) You Run like chickens. I don't see everything posted on this site, but I have no doubt that 90%, if not all racist shit said here comes from posters on the Right/republicans .. not the Left, not democrats.

When republicans employed the Southern Strategy, racism found a home .. and dixiecrats became republicans. Blacks who were republicans became democrats because the Republican Party no longer them. Racism became the driving force throughout the Republican Party .. and it was the Democratic Party that took up the challenge of Civil Rights. All the stupid shit republicans are spouting in this thread is pure nonsense.

Finally, it's not like planet earth doesn't know what's behind all this whining about your ugly ass history and black people. :0) Republicans are facing their own self-inflicted demise. You've already been reduced to nothing more then by-standers in presidential elections. :0) Can't elect a president, can't control the Supreme Court, can't stop democrats frpm progressive legislation .. America keeps getting browner. :0)

Republicans would have been much smarter to remain true to their roots and reject the evil knocking on their doors.

None or no one, that is who. Your implication is a complete left wing fabrication.

You are right, that the right is too scared to say much. But I find this interesting that you call out the right but ignore the left.

if not all racist shit said here comes from posters on the Right/republicans .. not the Left, not democrats.

Who call blacks "super predators." Democrat

Who said that blacks need to be brought to heel. Democrat

Who said that a few years ago Obama would be serving him coffee. Democrat.

Who implied that all blacks before Obama were not clean and not articulate? Democrat

Who made a joke out of working in a gas station and being from India? Democrat

Who made the comment about Obama: “light-skinned” and speaking“with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.” Democrat

Who asked a man with an Indian descent, if he were a member of the Taliban? Democrat

Who said that they wished Nikki Haley would go back to the country she came from because her parents are from India? Democrat

who made the joke about Dunkin Doughnuts and having to be Indian to work there? Democrat.

Who called his own grandmother, "a typical white person?" Democrat

There are lots more but you should get the point and if you don't I really don't see where more would do any good.

So it is democrats fighting for the rebel flag and all its ugly ass history? :0)

You posting slurs and attributing them an unnamed "democrat' is meaningless. What does have meaning is the Democratic Party believes that African-Americans and everyone else in this country is capable of political representation .. and that truth is reflected in their ranks. Your virtually all-white party does neither.

Republicans hate everybody.

The bottom line republicans hate black people .. black people hate republicans. We're real comfortable with that relationship.

Every quote I posted is well known you are just pretending to be dumb.

Who gives a shit about the rebel battle flag? It is just another concocted grievance created by the left wing since they have so little good things to run on.

Republican don't hate everyone but it sure sounds like you hate anyone that doesn't drink the same koolade you do.

BTW, are you a super predator?

Here is Mrs. Tuzla Clinton giving a speak in defense of the Clinton three strike law. BTW how has that worked out for the black community?

ALL your quotes are meaningless.

Your party is virtually all-white :0) and you're trying to make the stupid ass argument that democrats are racist ven hough THEY"VE elected a black president and the party is full of people of all races.

Your argument is for morons. :0) .. like you.

See, once again YOU divide things by race. No one is keeping the blacks out of the Republican party, no one. Except themselves, why is anyone's guess.

BTW I am register independent. I just dislike democrats as a hobby.

BTW2, what are quotes showing the clear heart of the democrats "meaningless?" Wasted on you, I will agree but not meaningless.

Let's just assume that you know you can pull racist quotes from republicans .. which would take no more than a teacup of intelligence to know. THUS, your quotes are absolutely meaningless.

Your party is virtually all-white BY DESIGN. Let's assume that you have that teacup of intelligence to know that.

If your hobby is picking on democrats, you should find a democrat to pick on. I'm not a democrat .. but I do know history and planet earth can clear see what's behind the impending doom and gloom for the Republican Party .. and we can all celebrate that doom.

The secret history of the KKK as a right wing Christian organization:

2hd8iti.jpg

Right off the top of the KKK's party platform:

The Knights ‘ Party Platform

The recognition that America was founded as a Christian nation.

As James Madison, known as the “Chief Architect of the Constitution” stated; ” We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves to control ourselves to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.”

I'm not seeing a lot of liberal Democrat in that proclamation...

: The Knights Party Platform

The exact source of the disagreement between Washington and W.E.B. Dubois. DuBois was far more on point.

.. and during that time, nearly all blacks were republicans.

It's a shame they lost their sanity,,,, Under the Obomanation blacks .....

1. Tavis Smiley: Black Americans Have 'Lost Ground' ...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tavis-smiley-obama-black-wealth_us_569820dbe4b0ce496423f053
    Jan 15, 2016 ... "Black folk, in the era of Obama, have lost ground in every major economic category."

I agree with much of what Smiley has said about Obama .. whom I did not vote for.

But that has absolutely nothing to do with the Republican Party being virtually all-white, does it?

Where has the Republican Party helped anyone but themselves?

Your party is virtually all-white .. and fading. What's your point?

They're conservatives. This is what they do. They can't win on the truth, so they carefully construct multiple piles of horseshit that are designed to look like the truth.

You and I both know that good brother .. and I think that I can safely assume that you and I both enjoy slapping them with truth. :0)

I know you enjoy it .. who wouldn't. :0)

And the ghetto bigots are politically liberal.....
Really? Where could they be found in the 1850's forward? The Boston or New York slums which were chocker block full of lily white immigrants from Europe at the time along with the other port of entry cities at that time and beyond?
At that time the parties were both very conservative....
And a happy pile of horseshit in your bowl back at you! The abolitionists of the period were conservatives along with the suffragettes and operating the underground railroad you say???? How many unicorns do you have in your herd? Did you actually think that crap would fly?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You do realize that every right winger today is against slavery, right? Likewise with being for women's right to vote.

Today there is nothing even remotely progressive about being an abolitionist or being for women's suffrage because yesterday's progressives are tomorrow's conservatives.

The problem with Democrat idiots is that they continually assert that progressivism is always just common sense humanitarianism, and with that logic the long line of progressives who were against gay marriage, public sector unions, secularism etc never actually were progressives.

The abolitionists were bible thumping RWNJs that made Ted Cruz look like an atheist. The same with the suffragettes and the integrationists and all the way down the line.
I was responding to your post #45 which stated;
At that time the parties were both very conservative
I blew that horseshit out of the water and you come back with this crap to dodge responding honestly to the points made;

1) "You do realize that every right winger today is against slavery, right? Likewise with being for women's right to vote."
That is horseshit that would be impossible to prove either of those PLUS the period addressed was the 19th century America! STRAW MAN

2) "...yesterday's progressives are tomorrow's conservatives."
Into jingoisms are we? That didn't address the period noted either. STRAW MAN

3) "The problem with Democrat idiots is that they continually assert that progressivism is always..."
That didn't have anything at all to do with what I posted! STRAW MAN

4) "The abolitionists were bible thumping RWNJs that made Ted Cruz look like an atheist."
That has nothing to do with nothing worth even remotely related to what I posted! STRAW MAN

You aren't going to respond honestly so just piss off you POS!
You didn't blow anything out of the water. I just destroyed the crap your party has spouted to millions upon millions of people and you are bitching about it like a typical dumbass Democrat who can't put on your own fucking shoes without the NY Times directing you.

None of the Founders agreed with anything you dipshits believe in. Your party is nothing but a parasite on this country.

When republicans employed the Southern Strategy, racism found a home .. and dixiecrats became republicans. Blacks who were republicans became democrats because the Republican Party no longer them. Racism became the driving force throughout the Republican Party .. and it was the Democratic Party that took up the challenge of Civil Rights. All the stupid shit republicans are spouting in this thread is pure nonsense.

None or no one, that is who. Your implication is a complete left wing fabrication.

You are right, that the right is too scared to say much. But I find this interesting that you call out the right but ignore the left.

if not all racist shit said here comes from posters on the Right/republicans .. not the Left, not democrats.

Who implied that all blacks before Obama were not clean and not articulate? Democrat

Who made the comment about Obama: “light-skinned” and speaking“with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.” Democrat

Who asked a man with an Indian descent, if he were a member of the Taliban? Democrat

Who said that they wished Nikki Haley would go back to the country she came from because her parents are from India? Democrat

who made the joke about Dunkin Doughnuts and having to be Indian to work there? Democrat.

There are lots more but you should get the point and if you don't I really don't see where more would do any good.

So it is democrats fighting for the rebel flag and all its ugly ass history? :0)

You posting slurs and attributing them an unnamed "democrat' is meaningless. What does have meaning is the Democratic Party believes that African-Americans and everyone else in this country is capable of political representation .. and that truth is reflected in their ranks. Your virtually all-white party does neither.

The bottom line republicans hate black people .. black people hate republicans. We're real comfortable with that relationship.

Who gives a shit about the rebel battle flag? It is just another concocted grievance created by the left wing since they have so little good things to run on.

Republican don't hate everyone but it sure sounds like you hate anyone that doesn't drink the same koolade you do.

Here is Mrs. Tuzla Clinton giving a speak in defense of the Clinton three strike law. BTW how has that worked out for the black community?

Your party is virtually all-white :0) and you're trying to make the stupid ass argument that democrats are racist even though THEY'VE elected a black president and the party is full of people of all races.

Translation ~ I am a ignorant moron and can't handle the fact LBJ and the democrat party bought my ass.

Nope, you're a lemming, an Obama zombie, a Borg....simply part of the collective. You can't think for yourself. You buy all of this media driven racist shit that just saying blacks shouldn't be treated differently is racism. That white cops are targeting blacks. That whites are killing more than blacks are killing each other. My brother-in-laws would always get drunk and look to get in a fight Friday and Saturday night....and if they couldn’t find anyone to fight, they picked a fight with each other. Every God Damned weekend. But, no......I wouldn't understand that shit cuz I ain't black. Well, my family is Native-American, Irish, Scots, German and Italian. My nephew's Dad was Somali, so he's first generation American. His mother taught him to be racist and hate whites. He was embarrassed to be seen in public with me. I don't look down my nose at anyone because of race. Never have. Yet you think just because I vote Republican I'm a racist.....well fuck you.

:0) Hilarious.

Some dumb motherfucker who can't come out of Spock mode.

Live long and prosper dummy. ::0)

Jesus Christ. :0)
Is that it?

Got your ass spanked and Spock is your response?

Yep, the truth hurts, so deflect.

Nice try.

Name one Democrat who ever said the slave owning South was predominantly Republican.
That's a stupid question, however it's highly possible that common-core will eventually be teaching that.

Your party is virtually all-white :0) and you're trying to make the stupid ass argument that democrats are racist even though THEY'VE elected a black president and the party is full of people of all races.

Translation ~ I am a ignorant moron and can't handle the fact LBJ and the democrat party bought my ass.

Nope .. you're the ignorant asswipe who can't deal with your own nasty fucking history.

Pretty simple.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back