The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms not guns.

I'll tell you what then.

I'll bring my gun.

You bring whatever non-firearm talisman you depend on for strength and power.

You attack me...and we'll see who walks away.

Deal?
These are the seeds of a mind that could turn into a mass killer. Missouri does not like my politics, does not like my disrespect so he will solve the problem by calling me out and he will shoot me. And he will because I do not plan to bring a gun.
Mass killers feel they will get rid of people because of race, religion, citizenship or just because they feel disrespected. Guns make anyone all powerful over life. ANYONE.

Catch 22. Citizen's personal safety has never been in more jeopardy because of the number of people who have the most lethal guns ever made.
As long as I have the most lethal guns ever made, I'm comfortable.

Have you ever seen the weaponry the cartels smuggle in? Everything including shoulder rocket launchers. Cheap.

These are the seeds of a mind that could turn into a mass killer. Missouri does not like my politics, does not like my disrespect so he will solve the problem by calling me out and he will shoot me. And he will because I do not plan to bring a gun.
Mass killers feel they will get rid of people because of race, religion, citizenship or just because they feel disrespected. Guns make anyone all powerful over li

You're a liar.

Go read the thread again.

You got your ass handed to you in debate and now your butthurt deluded mind has to find a way to compensate for your failure.

Not going to fly though...

May the butthurt stay with you.

Last edited:
The Second Amendment is the right to bear arms not guns. Guns are the weakest of the arms available in today's world. If you want to have the rights granted in the Constitution, you should be able to have all arms available to the militaries of the world.

I agree, but sadly, fascists like you have gone to great lengths to deny us citizens our civil rights, and we are clawing back whatever we can get now. We'll start with guns, and go from there...

As long as I have the most lethal guns ever made, I'm comfortable.

Have you ever seen the weaponry the cartels smuggle in? Everything including shoulder rocket launchers. Cheap.
You have created a world dominated by fear and violence. I am glad I do not live in your world.

You're a liar.

Go read the thread again.

You got your ass handed to you in debate and now your butthurt deluded mind has to find a way to compensate for your failure.

Not going to fly though...

May the butthurt stay with you.
Missouri is a very angry guy who flaunts his guns and wants to make sure he gets over anyone who disagrees with him. A red flag for future gun violence. Give up your guns before you kill someone.

Missouri is a very angry guy who flaunts his guns and wants to make sure he gets over anyone who disagrees with him. A red flag for future gun violence. Give up your guns before you kill someone.
The butthurt continues.

This is why communication is impossible.

Leftists can't debate.

And when you burst their fragile egos with facts...they turn into Karens.

Would you like to speak to my manager Karen?

The butthurt continues.

This is why communication is impossible.

Leftists can't debate.

And when you burst their fragile egos with facts...they turn into Karens.

Would you like to speak to my manager Karen?
I refuse to debate you. I do not want to rile you up. The danger of being shot by you is only surpassed by suffering the wrath of your sharp tongued put downs of your posts.
I can't take it.

That's ironic, the person who opposes my civil rights finds me disgusting. I'm sure you're also disgusted by those pesky women and minorities who keep standing up for their civil rights, too.

LOL!
Civil rights are over riding the common good. Our civil rights have to be balanced with the common good.
We are becoming a society only concerned with our individual civil rights. May the common good be damned. A country of spoiled brats.

I refuse to debate you. I do not want to rile you up. The danger of being shot by you is only surpassed by suffering the wrath of your sharp tongued put downs of your posts.
I can't take it.
You should go back and look at who started the put downs.

Hint...You'll need a mirror.

Your stupidity is obvious? What was the purpose of the 2nd Amendment? The purpose was to give the states the ability to stand up to an oppressive federal government. That meant access to all arms available to the federal government. The Constitution has many protections to an overly powerful federal government. The biggest was the separation of powers.

And...like a child...you can dish it out...but can't take it.

That's expected...but I had no idea you were so fragile you would completely breakdown like this when your arguments were vaporized by facts and your insults were returned in kind.

Just crawl into your safe space and come back when your butthurt subsides. My understanding is your type feels better after a good cry.

:cryhug_1_:

Last edited:
You should go back and look at who started the put downs.

Hint...You'll need a mirror.

And...like a child...you can dish it out...but can't take it.

That's expected...but I had no idea you were so fragile you would completely breakdown like this when your arguments were vaporized by facts and your insults were returned in kind.

Just crawl into your safe space and come back when your butthurt subsides. My understanding is your type feels better after a good cry.

:cryhug_1_:
now you know

The Second Amendment does have limitations and those that believe it does not better think twice.

You can buy certain firearms but automatic ones need a special permit that can only be granted by the Federal Government, so let remember this before thinking you can go to Walmart and buy a Uzi and there is a reason why those weapons are restricted…

You have created a world dominated by fear and violence. I am glad I do not live in your world.
I did not create this violent world. California created it. New York created theirs. Be glad you don't live in this. Just do not deprive the people that do any means of self protection they desire.

I did not create this violent world. California created it. New York created theirs. Be glad you don't live in this. Just do not deprive the people that do any means of self protection they desire.
-
I told the imbecile it was Democrat POLICIES that are creating all the violence......
And he goes 'What Policies" ??
So apparently ElmerMudd is exactly that, an imbecile moron of epic proportions.

Let me add Atlanta, GA to that list of cities now reporting the nations highest murder rates......totally Democrat controlled city.
I suspect the moron isn't even a US citizen but someone like Tommy, living in a European country protected by American taxpayers fat off government handouts.

Your stupidity is obvious? What was the purpose of the 2nd Amendment? The purpose was to give the states the ability to stand up to an oppressive federal government. That meant access to all arms available to the federal government. The Constitution has many protections to an overly powerful federal government. The biggest was the separation of powers.

No, it was to give the PEOPLE the power to remove an illegitimate government. The PEOPLE, not another part of the government.

DURRRRRR

No, it was to give the PEOPLE the power to remove an illegitimate government. The PEOPLE, not another part of the government.

DURRRRRR

They really don't care about the intent of the 2nd.

These Marxists, dictator loving assclowns simply want all humans to be under the absolute control and dominance by their ever loving God (Massive heavy handed government).

These are Godless heathens who believe that humans are better off when their lives are completely controlled and directed by "smarter" beings.
The thought of a population being able to 'Defend" itself against government to them is repulsive. It never has a damn thing to do with saving lives.
In fact, I would argue they celebrate the loss of life. Look at their stance on abortion. They only cry crocodile tears over mass shootings in order to sway public opinion against your ownership of guns.

Sadly, they will get their way since there is absolutely no opposition from the Right except for one or two organizations that take their donations.

Uhhh... No.

Machine guns were invented in like 1718.

The Constitution was written 70 years later.

There were repeating rifles dating back to the early 1600s.

So either you think the Founders were idiots...or you've been taken in by gun-control propaganda.

You're joking.

These were obscure novelties the First Congress probably never even saw, much less considered.

Forum List

Back