The scourge of white whining

In a related development, Charley Sheen just commented that certain actors are known to drink a bit too much and hang out with prostitutes.

At least he isn't trying to shake down everybody he knows in regards to "restitutions" for things that never affected him, though.

Don't cry to me about not being equal if you don't want to be viewed as being equal.

download.png

"need to learn our history" is there some sort of
priority regarding the IMPORTANCE of the history of
this or that HUMAN GROUP? Is that priority world
wide or SPECFIC to the USA?

And here we have 3 examples of what the writer, who is whites, is talking about.

White kids need to lear our history. Just like everybody else.

Who gives a shit what a progressive loon has to say. You're the moron WHINING about whitey.
I don't whine. You guys are the ones whining. I show you a mirror and you don't like seeing Medussa staring back at you.

"need to learn our history" is there some sort of
priority regarding the IMPORTANCE of the history of
this or that HUMAN GROUP? Is that priority world
wide or SPECFIC to the USA?
Yawn!

And here we have 3 examples of what the writer, who is whites, is talking about.

Who gives a shit what a progressive loon has to say. You're the moron WHINING about whitey.
I don't whine. You guys are the ones whining. I show you a mirror and you don't like seeing Medussa staring back aassess.

You whine all the time you 'tard. "Whitey owes me this, whitey owes me that!".

Don't cry to me about not being equal if you don't want to be viewed as being equal.

View attachment 494496
Does my declaring I am black make me less equal?
are you black? What happened to "person of color" ?
Is Kamala Harris "black" ? is there a DIFFERENCE between
"person of color" ---"asian" vs "person of color" african?

Critical Race Theory is an excuse by Legal Scholars examining current situations, to replace Historical Scholars in how History is viewed with the intent to address concerns about a present conditions that resulted from race based legislation, and with the intent to use race based legislation, to correct the problem race based legislation created in the first place.

More of the same shit, the demand to make the same mistake over again ... The History didn't change, neither did what they want to do with it.

No, its called fixing the damage. For whites have benefitted from race based policies. Colorblind policies will only serve to maintain inequality.
How dare you group people and say because of our skin color we have it easier than you....unbelievable....you have no idea of what other people have gone through in life...do you think only bad things happen to Black folks?...you need help...you really do...and America Black and White are laughing at you black racists...
How dare you deny 245 years worth of laws and policies?
I don't deny anything....so its revenge you want?...revenge for something that didn't even happen to you personally?...you want revenge for your ancestors?...how do you know what your ancestors thought or wanted?....you don't know shit about them....or the time in which they lived....is it better living in war torn Chicago of 2021 or a Georgia share cropper farmer in 1940...you really don't know...there is no way you could know....so stop your stupid crusade....

I don't whine. You guys are the ones whining. I show you a mirror and you don't like seeing Medussa staring back at you.
you have no mirror. You have your own POV

Critical Race Theory is an excuse by Legal Scholars examining current situations, to replace Historical Scholars in how History is viewed with the intent to address concerns about a present conditions that resulted from race based legislation, and with the intent to use race based legislation, to correct the problem race based legislation created in the first place.

More of the same shit, the demand to make the same mistake over again ... The History didn't change, neither did what they want to do with it.

No, its called fixing the damage. For whites have benefitted from race based policies. Colorblind policies will only serve to maintain inequality.
How dare you group people and say because of our skin color we have it easier than you....unbelievable....you have no idea of what other people have gone through in life...do you think only bad things happen to Black folks?...you need help...you really do...and America Black and White are laughing at you black racists...
How dare you deny 245 years worth of laws and policies?
I don't deny anything....so its revenge you want?...revenge for something that didn't even happen to you personally?...you want revenge for your ancestors?...how do you know what your ancestors thought or wanted?....you don't know shit about them....or the time in which they lived....is it better living in war torn Chicago of 2021 or a Georgia share cropper farmer in 1940...you really don't know...there is no way you could know....so stop your stupid crusade....
And here is more stupidity. Racism has happened to me personally, it continues to happen to us black folks personally. And it happens systemically as well. This is not about what happened to my ancestors, and you and whites like you need to climb out of that delusion. There is no war torn Chicago and my father grew up as a sharecropper. I know how things were by the stories I was told by people who lived through the shit. I was born during Jim Crow and Jim Crow didn't really end until the mid 1980's. So shut the fuck up and quit denying the thruth.

you have no mirror. You have your own POV
No, I have the mirror of court cases, policies and studies. You can't handle the truth.

You may fool others here, I know you're a white dumbass just trying to make blacks look like whiny bitches.
No self-respecting black man would act like you do here, daily.
Haha, charade, you are.
Lol! You are crazy. You would not know a self respecting black man if he walked up, shook your hand, and told you his name was self respect. Self respecting black men do exactly what I do here. It's the black losers with no self pride that you like.

Forum List

Back